Dr. Rajae Janho, MD

Dr. Rajae Janho, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Rajae Janho, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Lawrenceville, GA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina in 1982 and specializes in plastic surgery, dermatology, and more.Read his story

4850 Sugarloaf Pkwy Ste 501

Lawrenceville, GA 30044

Learn about Dr. Janho

Dr. Janho's Experience

Dr. Janho's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Janho's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Janho "In 2004, I opened Bella Forma Cosmetic Surgery Center, in a suburb of Atlanta, and started performing Cosmetic Surgery. Since the opening of Bella Forma, I have experienced complete satisfaction with my career and I have fallen in love with Aesthetic surgery. I evolved as lipo-sculpturor, transforming bodies into a work of art. I connoted the phrase "3-D lipo sculpture" to differentiate the work that I do from the rest of the work seen in my field (still doing Liposuction by "parts".) I started looking at bodies as marble stones that needed to be transformed into statues. I started to focus on fat transfer to enhance gluteal shape and volume. I connoted the word "V-Plasty" to mean sculpting the fat around the gluteal area to create a heart-shaped appearance of a square flat butt. I became known for the Brazilian-Butt Lift and I performed thousands of them since. Today I continue to sculpture bodies of all types of gender, race and ethnicities. I am currently married with three children. Two are pursuing an education in medicine and the other just graduated from Law school. My wife is the love of my life and is my favorite fan. I admire her support throughout the journey to get to this point in my life. I look forward to the surgeries that I perform and to the satisfaction I give to my patients. I never forget to be humble, honest, and caring to my patients who trust me to meet their realistic expectations. "

This content was provided by Dr. Janho "With our Bella Forma Medical Spa, we link patient well-being and post-operative support and treatment to our expertise in surgery allowing us to provide superior outcomes. Through our customized approach and attention to detail, we provide guidance, security and support in choosing the surgical or non-surgical options best suited for our patients.

Our goal is to incorporate integrity, personal attention, skill and modern technology into Art and Science, which is the foundation of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Janho's artistic approach in sculpting and contouring bodies has made Bella Forma a "destination-of-choice" for domestic and international patients."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Dermatology

Dr. Janho does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Tuberous Breast Deformity
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Furman University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Bellevue Hospital
  • New York University
  • University Of Florida

Dr. Janho has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Janho has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Portuguese
  • Sign Language

Dr. Janho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Janho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Janho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Janho to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Janho's Performance

Dr. Janho did an excellent job with my procedure. I let him decide what size breast implants to use as well as how much fat transfer was done. He is truly an artist when it comes to the female body. My patient coordinator Maria made the whole process very easy. Love the staff and my body
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to hear that your experience was amazing with us! We continuously strive for customer satisfaction and great results.