Dr. Raja Talati, MD

Dr. Raja Talati, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Raja Talati, MD is a family medicine specialist in Port St Lucie, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in family medicine.Read his story

Heart & Family Health Institute

1700 SE Hillmoor Dr Ste 200

Port St Lucie, FL 34952

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Talati

Video

Dr. Talati's Experience

Dr. Talati's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Talati's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Talati "Dr. Talati received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, West Indies.Dr. Talati is an Attending Physician, specializing in Family Medicine. This includes children that are over the age of 6 months old. Dr. Talati is located in the Resident Practice of Heart and Family. Dr. Talati guides and instructs Resident Physicians on your personal healthcare and sees patients with the Resident Physician the patient is assigned to.Dr. Talati is Board Certified in Family Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Talati "Family physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, they also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunization and screening tests, and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Family physicians also manage chronic illness, often coordinating care provided by other subspecialists. Our practice offers a broad spectrum of medical specialties and outpatient diagnostic services. Our electronic medical record allows you doctors to coordinate and collaborate on your complete medical care."

• Family Practice

• Jackson Pk Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Jackson Park Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Talati has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Talati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Talati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Talati's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Talati to family and friends

Dr. Talati's Performance

This website should be taken down. I was very impressed by the video and felt Dr. Talati was the answer to our pcp needs as our family dr just retired. I called to make the appointment after we were referred by the local emergency room, but was told he does not see patients as we would have to see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Our practice truly values this feedback, and we are very sorry for the negative impression our practice left. Please contact our Patient Advocate Hannah Davis at 772-398-7810 so that we can further discuss. Thank you.

Wonderful, caring doctor. I recommend him highly. He is head of the Resident Practice and I also like Dr. Phan tremendously!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dr Talati is a wonderful physician , the first appointment I had , I had just lost my husbandsuddenly , I was a mess, Dr Talati not only took care of my physical problems but also my mental state ! I was not rushed as he listened to me speak of my husband.. I would recommend Dr Talati to anyone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Dr.Talati always takes time to hear our questions and answers them in terms we can understand. We never feel rushed. He is very caring! We highly recommend him and the residency practice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

He has a friendly manner and gives factual information. When necessary he suggests excellent referrals to specialist.

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Talati at Heart & Family Health Institute