Dr. Raja Chatterji, MD

Dr. Raja Chatterji, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Womens Healthcare Center 750 Fletcher Dr Ste 206, Elgin, IL 60123 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Chatterji specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Elgin, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Chatterji? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Chatterji's Experience

See how Dr. Chatterji's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chatterji

Dr. Chatterji accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Chatterji has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Chatterji's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chatterji to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chatterji
Dr. Chatterji's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
in Gilberts, IL |
Definitely would recommend Dr. Raja Chatterji. I was referred to him since I need pelvic floor reconstruction for the 2nd time in 13 years. Dr. Chatterji was professional and pleasant, and spent a good amount of time with me before, during and after my pelvic exam.
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Chatterji is an excellent doctor. He has great bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. He is easy to talk to and explains things thoroughly. He delivered all 3 of my babies (both vaginally and C-section) and made me feel safe. He takes your health concerns very seriously and take immediate action. I highly recommend him for all ages, especially if you need a OBGYN during pregnancy. He offers great advice and does everything in your best interest and your babies.
in Wauconda, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Chatterji for over 10 years. He's been there for all 3 of my pregnancies. I highly recommend him and his amazing nurses. Everyone is so kind and helpful. Even Dr. Lamoutte who has never seen me as a patient was friendly and helpful when I had questions!
in Algonquin, IL |
Dr Chatterji and Dr Lamout are terrible Doctors. I received birth control from them and they never explained how horrible the side effects could be. I ended up having my period for four months! Then when I went back in for help they told me I should keep taking the depo shot. They are the pharmaceutical industries puppet and they don't care who they poison!! Stay away from these quacks!
in Crystal lake Il |
Dr. Chatterji is excellent. I would recommend him to all ages women, especially when pregnant.
Have you seen Dr. Raja Chatterji, MD?
Are you Dr. Chatterji?

Compare Dr. Chatterji

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Elgin, IL 60123

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.