Dr. Raja Abusharr, MD

Dr. Raja Abusharr, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 54 years old

Learn about this Doctor

At the very start of my medical career I fell in love with family medicine as a medical specialty because I believed in treating the entire person regardless of their age, background, or medical condition. Family Medicine as a specialty is the most holistic and comprehensive of all specialties. I strive to treat each patient with the kind of respect and professional attention that I would expect for myself or my family. I believe that each person who walks into my office or whom I see in the hospital deserves kindness, patience, and a common sense and intelligent approach to their medical concerns and needs. For me the most important ingredient of the doctor and patient interaction is the listening and understanding that the physician needs to demonstrate in order to understand how best to help his patients and their families. This is also the most rewarding part of medicine for me!Read more

Dr. Abusharr's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Abusharr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abusharr

Dr. Abusharr accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Abusharr has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Abusharr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abusharr to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Abusharr
Dr. Abusharr's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (36)
Houston, TX |
The Dr is nice guy.. but the ladies at the front desk are just terrible. I went to get a physical exam and I was really disapointed ...all the experience in general was bad, the good thing is that I tried and I know that next year or for any other medical reason I need to find other place. So sad..
in Magnolia, TX |
My family has been seeing the doctors and nurse practitioners here for several years. Recently, we all have been seen by Tracy Staley, and all of us absolutely LOVE her. She's worked with my husband, my 24-year old son, my 20-year old daughter and me. Not only is she the nicest person we've ever dealt with in a medical setting, she CARES!!!! She is thorough, so patient, and she really wants to help you feel better. While we've always been happy with the staff here, we're THRILLED with Tracy, her
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr Abusharr is very good but I have only seen nurse practitioners for the last 2 years. The level of care I am receiving is superficial and basic. They are terrible at submitting prescriptions and lab work! It is definately time to shop around. Sad to see the decline since moving to the new location.
As a long time patient (7yrs)at this office it's disappointing to leave a review that's less than positive. Dr.Abushar is a lovely Doctor. Unfortunately he is only available 1-2 hrs a day in the afternoon. Getting an apt is near impossible. Most every appointment you are required to see a nurse practitioner. The extremely high turnover in staff is very disappointing. The new office manager is rude and not at all concerned for the patients needs. very unfortunate.
Have you seen Dr. Raja Abusharr, MD?
Are you Dr. Abusharr?

Compare Dr. Abusharr

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.