Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Raiza Lopez, MD
Dr. Raiza Lopez, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center.

601 University Blvd Ste 206

Jupiter, FL 33458

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Preferred Care Partners
  • USA Managed Care Organization

Learn about Dr. Lopez

Dr. Lopez's Experience

Dr. Lopez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Injury Prevention

• Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Lutheran Medical Center

Dr. Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lopez to family and friends
Dr. Lopez's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
After moving from Canada nearly two years ago, I needed a new doctor. I feel blessed that I found Dr. Raiza Lopez. I can personally attest that not only is she brilliant, she's caring and compassionate. She makes time for you, and is excellent at explaining the complexities of an issue in a way that is understandable. She provides details simply - explaining the context and the potential ramifications moving forward. This to me is incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Lopez.
in Jupiter, FL |
When relocating to a new town, it can be very over whelming choosing the right doctor for your family. Dr. Lopez and her staff have gone above and beyond my expectations. She is an excellent listener and explains diagnoses in a very concise, understandable manner. She is extremely professional and is highly respected among her colleagues. I feel very confident in recommending Dr. Lopez
in West Palm Beach, FL |
What a wonderful experience! I saw Dr. Lopez for the first time this week & I know we will be together for a long time. She is thorough, attentive, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. Her staff are very warm and welcoming. I hadn't been to a doctor in a very long time so was a bit anxious as to what I would find out. Put it this way, you are in very capable hands with Dr. Lopez. Thank you!!
in Jupiter, FL |
I thank Dr. Lopez's quick response for saving my life. I felt a lump on my neck and thought I had strep throat. Dr. Lopez wanted to be proactive after my strep culture came back negative and sent me to get an ultrasound. It ended up that the swollen lymph node was cancer. My oncologist from UMiami told me that my doctor saved my life by acting fast. I want to personally thank Dr. Lopez for saving my life.
Palm Beach Gardens |
Convenient hours, nice staff, and a doctor I feel I can trust!
West Palm Beach, FL |
I am new to the area, was not feeling well, and needed to find a primary care doctor. Every office I called was a minimum 2 week wait. I called Dr. Lopez's office and was able to be seen the same day. Her staff was was so nice and helpful and Dr. Lopez was amazing! I have definitely found my new doctor!
Miami, FL |
Let me start by saying I'm a professional, and do not have time to write reviews. I feel the public should be aware of what type of practice you're dealing with, as I wish I followed my instincts and left at my first visit. CASH only, never any patients there, recorder always picks up and tells you to call back even during office hours and they lie about charges and stick you with unexpected bills! Don't trust this office and Dr! She will spend time with you. She's unprofessional in her manner
in jupiter, fl |
DR. Lopez is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and very conscientious.
in Jupiter, FL |
The type of customer service I expect from a healthcare profession: great listener, proactive medical guidance, takes time with her patients. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a primary doctor.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Lopez is exceptional in her communication. She spent time doing my exam and answered all of the questions I asked, in detail. She is the kind of doctor who makes you feel comfortable and respected. Her office staff and medical assistant were also wonderful to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I being a first time patient of Doctor Raiza Lopez, was given a verbal resume of her education and medical experiences. When she was done with her verbal resume she then asked me of any discomforts, lack of sleep, or sudden body weight gain or loss. She proceeded with a thorough physical examination explaining the process as she went along. When Dr. Lopez completed my physical examination, she suggested a specific diet for me to follow for to maintain a healthy life. I’ve never in my adult lif
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I was extremely happy with the time Dr. Lopez spent with me. Coming in as a new patient for a physical, I could not believe the amount of time Dr. Lopez spent with me knowing what a busy woman she must be. I would highly recommend Dr. Lopez for anyone's primary care needs. Also would like to mention what a wonderful medical staff the doctor has.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Raiza Lopez is the very best doctor on the planet! She is extremely professional, so kind and truly caring about her patients. If there were 10 stars, I'd give them to her! Dr. Lopez is the best doctor I have ever had care for me. She is outstanding in knowledge, warmth, medical skills plus a great listener. I've referred 3 people to Dr. Lopez and they all love her. The staff is absolutely wonderful, totally efficient and truly the best. I am blessed to be a patient!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Very patient, knowledgable and thorough! This was the first time in my life that a doctor took so much care and time and actually talked, asked questions, made me feel that she very concerned about my well being. Other doctors are always hurried and probably take about 5-6 minutes with me - not Dr.Lopez!!
Gainesville, FL |
I was quite amazed by Dr. Lopez's patient care. She is very thorough in everything she does and is quite personable as well. At other practices I've been to, doctors simply rush you in and out as if you were any other customer. Dr. Lopez, however, really does take the time to sit with you, explain her own background, and then examines your background so as to truly find the source of any health-related problems you are having. Overall, I was very pleased with Dr. Lopez's performance.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Lopez is very professional, warm, and listens to all your concerns. She is very thorough in her examination. This was my first visit to Dr. Lopez and I was very impressed when she began by giving me her complete background and experiences as a physician. Her staff is fantastic and make you feel right at home. I highly recommend Dr. Lopez.
in Jupiter, FL |
I was recommended to her by a friend and i was not disappointed. Dr. Lopez is very dedicated she takes her time to answer all of your questions and concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for primary . Her staff is great as well very professional and friendly.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Lopez is very detail oriented and provide you with multiple options. She recommends and gives you the pro's and con's. She is very patient and listens to your concerns. I would recommend her to my friends and co-workers.
in palm beach gardens, florida |
As a new patient i was very impressed with Dr. Lopez, she took the time with me asking questions and we talked about the problems bothering me. blood work was taken to address all my issues and the nurse who took the blood work was great. I have had issues with blood work in the past since my veins are small but this time it was fast and painless. I would Highly recommend this office ! She went over and above for me. I would not hesitate to recommend her to all my friensds.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Great doctor. She explained so well my condition and answered all my questions. A doctor in medicine not a business physician. I will keep her for good.
in Wellington, FL |
My visit to Doctor lopez office was kind of unusual because for the first time I meet a Doctor who took a great deal of time to get to know my condition. She answered all my questions and she explain to me what she was going to do and why she was doing it in a language that I could understand. I found in Doctor Lopez the kind of Doctor who made practicing medicine not just her job, but her vocation. Great team of staff members. I would recommend to any one in need of a real Doctor.
in Jupiter, FL |
I am a physician, and I chose Dr. Lopez for my care. She is very professional, intelligent, compassionate, and thorough. She has a very warm bedside manner, is a good listener, and is very detailed in her approach to health care. I would recommend her without reservation to my family and friends.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have never had a doctor that actually took the time to talk to me and listen to me. She is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor that treats you like a person and not a number.
Have you seen Dr. Raiza Lopez, MD?
Are you Dr. Lopez?

Visit Dr. Lopez

Dr. Lopez accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida