Dr. Rainer E. Sachse, MD

Dr. Rainer E. Sachse, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/X/J/2XJJ6_w120h160_v18641.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rainer E. Sachse, MD, Ft Lauderdale, FL, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sachse

Dr. Rainer E. Sachse, MD
Are you Dr. Sachse?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 21 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 21

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Fort Lauderdale, FL |

great experience, procedure has surpassed my expectations and im very happy highly recommended

- in Plantation, FL |

I had my breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Rainer Sachse on December 2012. He is a professional at what he does. Could not be happier with my results. I look and feel great thank's to Dr. Sachse. The staff was very nice and quick to get me in to see Dr. Sachse. Highly Recommend him.

- in Fort Lauderdale |

Super happy with my results from my breast augmentation surgery performed by Dr. Sachse. Dr. Sachse recommended the perfect size for me. Had very minimal pain after surgery and my scar is unnoticeable. I highly recommend Dr. Sachse. He called to check on me after my surgery and provided us with his cell phone number for any emergency questions or concerns. The staff at the office is super friendly.

- in Delray Beach, FL |

Dr Sachse and staff are professional and dedicated to provide their patients with the utmost of medical care.I am a patient of Dr. Sachse for 12 years. I have been treated for cosmetic and non-cosmetic concerns. I strongly and without hesitation , urge readers to meet with this outstanding surgeon.

3 out of 5
- in Fort lauderdale |

I over heard the nurse and another staff discussing another staff member terribly. Unprofessional.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.