Dr. Rainer Sachse, MD

Dr. Rainer Sachse, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Rainer Sachse, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Ft Lauderdale, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Sachse is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital.

4390 N Federal Hwy Ste 104

Ft Lauderdale, FL 33308

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Sachse

See how frequently Dr. Sachse performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Wound Repair
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Sachse's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sachse Broward Plastic Surgery is a facility dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality medical and personal care in the realms of facial and body improvements. Each aspect of patient care from the first consultation to the last visit receives the same careful consideration. Rainer Sachse, MD, FACS, a board certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon leads the institute.

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures

• Jackson Meml Hospital University Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Sachse has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German
  • Italian

Dr. Sachse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sachse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sachse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sachse to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Sachse's Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
I had my eyelid done and Dr. Rainer did an excellent job. The scar is almost invisible. :)
in HILLSBORO Beach, FL |
DR. SACHSE DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB ON MY BOTTOM AND MID FACELIFT. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL OTHER PROCEDURES DONE AND DR. SACHSE'S EXPERTISE AND SUPERIOR WORK IS VERY EVIDENT. HE MADE SUGGESTIONS AND IMPLEMENTED HIS IDEA BEAUTIFULLY. HE IS AN EXPERT TO SAY THE LAST. AND JEANNIE IS TERRIFIC TOO.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Everything about this man and his staff is first class. I had skin cancer on my upper lip in July 2016 and was concerned about being disfigured by having it surgically removed. Dr. Sachse performed what is known as the Mohs procedure and not only was it painless but the outcome was absolutely flawless. His office and staff were very, very nice and Dr. Sachse was exceptionally kind and professional I would definitely recommend him for any skin surgery and I would use him again if necessary.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Sasche is kind, very meticulous, and brutally honest. He reconstructed part of my husband's hand after a bad accident a few years ago, and gave me a tummy tuck in 2014. I always felt at ease and like I had nothing to worry about- I felt taken care of. He seems to be a proponent of natural beauty and his enhancement work reflects that. My husband and I both highly recommend Dr Sasche because we know he will do just what is needed and that his work will look very natural.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr knows what he's doing and I've gone a few times for some Botox. Have had to wait at least 40 minutes every time I've gone in there, so today and after 45 minutes I walked out. In this part of FL these guys are everywhere, so if you don't have all day to spend in a waiting room, go elsewhere.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
great experience, procedure has surpassed my expectations and im very happy highly recommended
in Plantation, FL |
I had my breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Rainer Sachse on December 2012. He is a professional at what he does. Could not be happier with my results. I look and feel great thank's to Dr. Sachse. The staff was very nice and quick to get me in to see Dr. Sachse. Highly Recommend him.
in Fort Lauderdale |
Super happy with my results from my breast augmentation surgery performed by Dr. Sachse. Dr. Sachse recommended the perfect size for me. Had very minimal pain after surgery and my scar is unnoticeable. I highly recommend Dr. Sachse. He called to check on me after my surgery and provided us with his cell phone number for any emergency questions or concerns. The staff at the office is super friendly.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Sachse and staff are professional and dedicated to provide their patients with the utmost of medical care.I am a patient of Dr. Sachse for 12 years. I have been treated for cosmetic and non-cosmetic concerns. I strongly and without hesitation , urge readers to meet with this outstanding surgeon.
in Fort lauderdale |
I over heard the nurse and another staff discussing another staff member terribly. Unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Rainer Sachse, MD?
Are you Dr. Sachse?