Dr. Raihan Haque, MD

Bariatric MedicineMale

Dr. Haque

DR FOOD(R) Medical Weight Loss

16460 Bake Pkwy Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. Raihan Haque, MD is a Bariatric Medicine Specialist in Irvine, CA and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 1997. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Haque to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Bariatric Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Haque treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Haque accepts

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque

Awesome is the word to describe this program, the staff, the doctor, the facility... everything! Dr. Haq is one of the best doctors I have ever met. I have used Dr. Food program and have shed 20lbs... the nutritionist helps u eat healthy, the injections help ur metabolism and the tablets suppress appetite.... it's the perfect combination to shed those extra pounds... if you have been struggling to lose weight... look no further, Dr. Food is the way to go!!! Consult with Dr. Haq ASAP....
Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque in Irvine has been a very positive experience for me. His office has been instramental in supporting my weight loss journey. I'm now nearing the end of my 12 week cycle and have been able lose close to 30 pounds. He was very through in looking over my medical history to help determine if other factors were possibly affecting my weight loss. His office staff is equally as amazing. Extremely professional and always very accommodating to meet my scheduling needs.
S. Immanuel – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I had done Fraxel a year ago to take care of some dark aging spots on my face. The result was good, but it was actually really painful. I’m very pleased that I found clear + brilliant as a substitute for this. When I think about all the agony I have to go through for Fraxel, it’s not worth it. Clear + brilliant is much less invasive and not painful at all. I only did it once, and I’m already seeing a difference, but I know it’s going to be even more of a full effect as the months go by.
Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I came to Dr. Freeze to get rid of this annoying fat around my entire waist and abdomen. My wife had came here and got amazing results and after her hearing me complain to much about my never ending gym efforts, she referred me to Coolsculpting. I've tried pretty much every fad workout routine, expensive supplements and even got a personal trainer but none of that seemed to work. Coolsculpting was the best decision I could've ever made.
Bellflower, CA – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I got my entire abdomen (lower and upper) treated here as well as my flanks and I’m in love with my results! I visited multiple centers from the most lavish spas to centers practically giving it away because of how low their prices were but once I came to Dr. Freeze I knew this was the place. They are a dedicated Coolsculpting center so they primarily focus on Coolsculpting which is a good thing. They have much more experience then any center I visited and it shows.
Baldwin Park, CA – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I had a remarkable experience at Dr. Freeze and here is why: 1. The procedure was simple and surprising comfortable.  There was some initial discomfort when the tissue got pulled into the treatment device, but after a few minutes I got used to it and the rest of the procedure was pain-free. 2. Dr. Freeze's treatment rooms are the biggest I have seen (literally twice the size of other cool sculpting centers), which is awesome because I am a little claustrophobic. I am very happy w the results
Zeta in Mission Viejo, CA – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
In the first four weeks I lost 20.9 pounds. I was floored by the rapid results and excited because it was only week 4 out of a 12-week program. At that moment, I suddenly grasped how much stress the extra weight had been putting on my body. I literally felt lighter and more energetic. Everyday movements became less strenuous. This new energy and the decrease stress on my joints inspired me to join a gym. Now I’m in the gym every week doing jumping jacks and other exercises.
Apache Junction, AZ – Nov 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I’m now down to 177 pounds – I lost about 26 pounds during Dr. Food’s 12-week program and my back pain has disappeared. More importantly, I now know how to stay leaner. This was only possible because Dr. Food’s hands-on approach allowed them to make specific recommendations that were tailored to my circumstances (which was exactly what I needed). Their staff was encouraging, took the time to analyze my specific needs, and helped me clearly identify what was keeping me from achieving my goals.
Henry Wang in Chino Hills, CA – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haque?

We enjoy helping people who have failed on other diets and are seeking a scientific solution designed to be remarkably effective. Ordinary diets CANNOT...Read more

• Bariatric Medicine