Bariatric Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Raihan Haque, MD
Dr. Raihan Haque, MD is a bariatric medicine doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. He has been practicing for 20 years.

16460 Bake Pkwy Ste 120

Irvine, CA 92618

Learn about Dr. Haque

We enjoy helping people who have failed on other diets and are seeking a scientific solution designed to be remarkably effective. Ordinary diets CANNOT offer Dr. Food?s medical-grade solutions including: advanced analysis and testing, amazing appetite suppressants, and supplements which boost energy and put your metabolism into overdrive. As these services are driven by one-on counseling which provides consistent monitoring, motivation, and education.

Dr. Haque's Experience

Dr. Haque's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine

• Bariatric Medicine
  • Athletic Training
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Dietetics
  • Public Health & General Preventive Medicine

Dr. Haque does not have any board certifications listed.

• Metabolic Disorders
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Overweight

• CoolSculpting®
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• New York Medical College
  • Meaningful Weight Loss(Tm) Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Dr. Food Weight Loss Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Haque has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haque has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haque does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haque to family and friends
Dr. Haque's Performance
in Mission Viejo, CA |
I had a remarkable experience at Dr. Freeze and here is why: 1. The procedure was simple and surprising comfortable.  There was some initial discomfort when the tissue got pulled into the treatment device, but after a few minutes I got used to it and the rest of the procedure was pain-free. 2. Dr. Freeze's treatment rooms are the biggest I have seen (literally twice the size of other cool sculpting centers), which is awesome because I am a little claustrophobic. I am very happy w the results
Apache Junction, AZ |
In the first four weeks I lost 20.9 pounds. I was floored by the rapid results and excited because it was only week 4 out of a 12-week program. At that moment, I suddenly grasped how much stress the extra weight had been putting on my body. I literally felt lighter and more energetic. Everyday movements became less strenuous. This new energy and the decrease stress on my joints inspired me to join a gym. Now I’m in the gym every week doing jumping jacks and other exercises.
in Chino Hills, CA |
I’m now down to 177 pounds – I lost about 26 pounds during Dr. Food’s 12-week program and my back pain has disappeared. More importantly, I now know how to stay leaner. This was only possible because Dr. Food’s hands-on approach allowed them to make specific recommendations that were tailored to my circumstances (which was exactly what I needed). Their staff was encouraging, took the time to analyze my specific needs, and helped me clearly identify what was keeping me from achieving my goals.
Have you seen Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
Are you Dr. Haque?