Dr. Raihan Haque, MD

Bariatric Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Haque

Dr. Food Medical Weight Loss

16460 Bake Pkwy Ste 120 Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. Raihan Haque, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1997 and specializes in bariatric medicine, dietetics, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Haque accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Haque treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque?
Dr. Haque's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raihan Haque, MD
Dr. Haque in Irvine has been a very positive experience for me. His office has been instramental in supporting my weight loss journey. I'm now nearing the end of my 12 week cycle and have been able lose close to 30 pounds. He was very through in looking over my medical history to help determine if other factors were possibly affecting my weight loss. His office staff is equally as amazing. Extremely professional and always very accommodating to meet my scheduling needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I had done Fraxel a year ago to take care of some dark aging spots on my face. The result was good, but it was actually really painful. I’m very pleased that I found clear + brilliant as a substitute for this. When I think about all the agony I have to go through for Fraxel, it’s not worth it. Clear + brilliant is much less invasive and not painful at all. I only did it once, and I’m already seeing a difference, but I know it’s going to be even more of a full effect as the months go by.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I came to Dr. Freeze to get rid of this annoying fat around my entire waist and abdomen. My wife had came here and got amazing results and after her hearing me complain to much about my never ending gym efforts, she referred me to Coolsculpting. I've tried pretty much every fad workout routine, expensive supplements and even got a personal trainer but none of that seemed to work. Coolsculpting was the best decision I could've ever made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I got my entire abdomen (lower and upper) treated here as well as my flanks and I’m in love with my results! I visited multiple centers from the most lavish spas to centers practically giving it away because of how low their prices were but once I came to Dr. Freeze I knew this was the place. They are a dedicated Coolsculpting center so they primarily focus on Coolsculpting which is a good thing. They have much more experience then any center I visited and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I had a remarkable experience at Dr. Freeze and here is why: 1. The procedure was simple and surprising comfortable.  There was some initial discomfort when the tissue got pulled into the treatment device, but after a few minutes I got used to it and the rest of the procedure was pain-free. 2. Dr. Freeze's treatment rooms are the biggest I have seen (literally twice the size of other cool sculpting centers), which is awesome because I am a little claustrophobic. I am very happy w the results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
In the first four weeks I lost 20.9 pounds. I was floored by the rapid results and excited because it was only week 4 out of a 12-week program. At that moment, I suddenly grasped how much stress the extra weight had been putting on my body. I literally felt lighter and more energetic. Everyday movements became less strenuous. This new energy and the decrease stress on my joints inspired me to join a gym. Now I’m in the gym every week doing jumping jacks and other exercises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?
I’m now down to 177 pounds – I lost about 26 pounds during Dr. Food’s 12-week program and my back pain has disappeared. More importantly, I now know how to stay leaner. This was only possible because Dr. Food’s hands-on approach allowed them to make specific recommendations that were tailored to my circumstances (which was exactly what I needed). Their staff was encouraging, took the time to analyze my specific needs, and helped me clearly identify what was keeping me from achieving my goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raihan Haque, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haque?

We enjoy helping people who have failed on other diets and are seeking a scientific solution designed to be remarkably effective. Ordinary diets CANNOT offer Dr. Food?s medical-grade solutions including: advanced analysis and testing, amazing appetit...

• Bariatric Medicine