Dr. Rahul Sood, DO

Pain Medicine •  Male

Dr. Sood
Telehealth services available

20 Cherry Tree Farm Rd Middletown, NJ 07748

Dr. Rahul Sood, DO is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Middletown, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bergen New Bridge Medical Center and Chilton Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sood to book an appointment.

Dr. Sood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sood

4.5

Dr. Sood?
What People Say About Dr. Rahul Sood, DO
Dr. Sood saved me! I was referred to him for severe pain in my hip, after several doctors and physical therapists could not help me with my pain for over a year. Dr. Sood and his team diagnosed the problem that other professionals had not considered. They created a treatment plan for both short term pain as well as a permanent solution. Dr. Sood was incredibly understanding at all times and personally made sure that I understood the cause of the pain and the procedures by taking the time to patiently explain everything. He made sure I was okay with the treatment plan, every step of the way. The office is very clean and the staff is always very helpful. The scheduling process is always very smooth. Everything about the procedures was very, very impressive - the facilities are clean, the staff is very professional and courteous, and the doctors are incredibly talented, knowledgeable, efficient, and effective. I am so grateful to Dr. Sood and his team for helping me!
Amy Lee – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
I broke my foot. I had sever pain. Dr Sood took a look at it and diagnosed me with ComplexRegional Pain Syndrom. The pain and swelling was horrible. The earlier diagnosed the better the outcome. He treated me with nerve blocks and physical therapy. He stayed with me the whole time encouraging me. Listening to me. Sometimes just letting me cry. It took 4 nerve blocks and then a trial on Lyrica as well as physical therapy. After 6 months I was back to normal. Never once taking a narcotic. He gave me the ability to walk again. I have complete faith in him. I can never thank him enough. This condition could have disabled me for life. It is nerve damage. The best way I can show thanks is to recommend him to others. I have not only a doctor, but a friend for life. I would never want to go to anyone else. Pain does not have take over your life. A condition does not necessarily be permanent. I am a believer. I believe in this doctor and his practice. Thank you Dr. Sood!
Leslie Flynn – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
EXCELLENT!!! I’m currently a patient of Dr.Sood I went to see Dr.Sood about a year ago...mind you have been seeing many doctors since I had back surgery in 1998 from and different Doctor.. Dr.Sood is very professional and really knows his profession.. I have never felt this good in years.. The office personnel are great as well.. I highly recommended Dr.Sood. Thank you Dr.Sood and the whole staff..
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
After suffering with sciatica, I will blessed to have found Dr. Sood. He was understanding, knowledgeable and compassionate and with weeks after going to him, he got to the root of the problem and thankfully I am back to having no hip pain. His procedures are done at his Pain Management Center in Clifton which is great. You are treated with great care and the staff is great. I would highly recommend Dr. Sood. Believe me, you will not find a better doctor than him.
Rosemary McConnon in Belleville, NJ – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
I am extremely disappointed with Dr. Sood I went to him with severe pain in my back and in my groIn area. He gave me three shots in my back the first time I saw him and we scheduled for me to have an epidural. He read my MRI which was two years old I did not hear from him after that but was given an appointment to An epidural. Which I did not receive from him I am still in pain with my back and never spoke to him again after the procedure. I find his behavior very unprofessional. I would neve
Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Dr Sood is amazing. His care and knowledge can't be beat. I'm very happy he has helped my knee and I'm feeling great. Thank you Dr. Sood
Roseann in Dobbs ferry, NY – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
An awesome Dr and staff. Thank you so much for your help. Looking forward to pain free days ahead.
Dennis Hunt in Dobbs ferry, NY – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Same as all the other pain mgmt doctors. Just wants your copay and then out the door you go.
Joeseph in Bloomfield – Nov 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Dr. Sood is very intelligent and asks all the right questions. I was having issues with neck and back pain from a Car Accident all the way back in 2015 and he was able to make the pain go away quickly after 2 injections done in a surgical center. A+
Tamara in Pompton Plains NJ – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Terrific doc and staff! Always puts patients needs first, helped me tremendously when I was experiencing low back pain. Had my procedure in a private surgery center, was back playing golf in a week! Definitely gave me my life back!
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Dr Sood is a wonderful Pain Doctor, very knowledgeable and caring.
Doris in Clifton NJ – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Went to see Dr. Sood and was in so much pain. Was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 6 months ago and never thought I would find a doctor who could help me. Dr. Sood was kind and caring and I felt like finally I found a doctor who knows about my condition. After the appointment and scheduling I will be back again. Nice and friendly office with no waiting. They took my insurance and referred me to another Primary Care Physician (PCP). Thank you Dr. Sood.
Janice F in Piscataway, NJ – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
He's a good doctor, figured out what was causing me pain the first time with very little trouble.
Kevyn in Hanover NJ – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Dr. Sood was a real cool guy to me and helped me with some pain issues that I've had for over a year and a half. He was to the point, smart, and most importantly he fixed the problem. - Dom
Dom S in Haledon, NJ – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Very intelligent and understanding doctor. Wait time at the office can be 15-30 mins but it’s worth the wait. Wish more doctors were like this.
Martha in Nutley – Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Great experience, The doctor was excellent. He showed me the pictures on my MRI and explained my options. He is caring
Cruz D in Fair Lawn NJ – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
I was referred to MPC by my Chiropractor in Clifton after discovering that I had some pain radiating down my arms. Dr. Sood was very capable and had a very nice way about him. I went in for a same day procedure and instantly felt the relief. I'm glad that our paths crossed and I feel much better. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. - Steve
Steve G in Nutley NJ – Mar 18, 2018
Deceitful
Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
I have had back pain for over 10 years and I have been to a vast amount of Doctors all over the state of NJ and NY. By far Dr. Sood is one of the most talented and down to earth doctors i have ever met. He takes the time to help explain everything to you and is not quick to push surgery on you. I highly recommend him and believe if you have any type of back pain he is the man to see. Great personality, great Doctor and is very well liked among many people I have spoken with in his profession
Michael Guido in Verona, NJ – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?
Dr. Sood is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He took his time speaking with me to help find the exact nature of my pain. His bedside manner is calm and caring and his entire staff is professional and friendly. I felt incredibly comfortable with Dr. Sood and highly recommend him and his practice.
meredith in little falls, .nj – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sood, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Sood?

• Pain Medicine