Contact provider for availability

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Sarna

Pain Specialists Of Austin

4100 Duval Rd # 200 Austin, TX 78759

Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Austin, TX. He specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Sarna accepts

Dr. Sarna accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Sarna treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sarna

Dr. Sarna?
Dr. Sarna's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD
Excellent pain management more than just Meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Dr. Sarna has given me more pain relief in the time I have been in his care than my past 10 years. He talks to me so I can understand my problems and gives me options if available. I feel a connection to him. I feel as though he cares about me as a person not just as my health problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
What to say about Dr. Sarna. His balanced mix of knowledge, professionalism & compassion is second to none, while working with patients who suffer with pain on a daily basis. He helps me understand the reasons for the particular medications & the doses he prescribes. He also encourages me to "push through" when I can rather than take more than I might need. Dr. Sarna is genius. His staff is TERRIFIC. Kim, his NP is terrific as well. Thanks to all. You are a Godsend. Dom, you rock ! BJM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Dr Sarna is good and has helped my case once he got on it. But for years I was seeing the physician assistant which was not very helpful besides filling my meds. Too much time was spent asking me how I think the meds should be adjusted instead of advising me on what should be done given new meds are coming out all the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Dr Sarna is amazing. I have suffered with back issues for 20 years. This is the first time I have been able to sleep through the night in a very long time. I promise he can help take your pain away. I will continue care will him. His staff is great as well. Thank you for helping me be pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Without a doubt, the quality of my life is significantly better for having met Dr. Rahul Sarna. Through his keen observations, thoughtful analysis and diligent efforts; Rahul Sarna has been able to untangle and resolve a painful and worrisome medical mystery which has diminished the quality of my life for over 7 years. In the last 3 years alone, I have worked with 4 physical therapists, 2 orthopedic surgeons and 3 different radiologists. All were trying to help me but Dr. Sarna succeeded.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Sarna for one year and the improvement to my back and my legs has improved 100% and you cannot get that anywhere else, I have told several people about Dr. Sarna and have given out his card. I highly recommend Dr. Sarna for any kind of pain issues you are having. He's GREAT !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Great bedside manner! Dr. Sarna really takes the time to listen and create the best pain management plan for his patients. I have also been extremely satisfied with the outcomes of the two procedures he has performed for me. Dr. Sarna is one of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Sarna, and his staff because they care about your well-being along with treating you so kindly on each visit. I have never had, or thought about, a complaint regarding my treatment. They always ask if anything changes, and look for ways to help you gain a pain-free life. I have no complaints about Dr. Sarna, nor any of the staff. If you are looking for a good pain management doctor, then give Dr. Sarna a try because I swear they are the BEST!!! No lie...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Dr. Sarna is an awesome Dr. He is well knowledgeable. He Listens & Understands How important it is to listen to the whole situation at hand I’m very blessed to have come across a Dr that’s I want to stay with as long as needed. He’s very compassionate & I’m comfortable with him as well as his right hand lady that works side by side with him not to sure of her name at this point but I will find out she is so detailed oriented and she is on point with my paperwork & Kim also! Dr. Sarna ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Dr Sarna has helped me so much! My body feels better than it has in years. He is up on all the latest meds
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
To Anyone who has been looking for a wonderful doctor to treat any chronic pain condition: Me and my family are so blessed to have found Dr. Sarna. I highly recommend him from a medical knowledge standpoint of working in the field for 26 years and being his patient for 2 years. I have never met a more caring and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to treat the patient as a whole and not try to rush patients through like cattle like modern medicine is trying to get all doctors to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Dr. Sarna is highly recommended, gave me my life back, if you are in pain & want to be cured please make a appointment with Dr. Sarna, you will not regret it, I promise !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
I have already recommended 1 friend to Dr. Sarna, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sarna. My life has changed for the better since meeting these folks. His staff, Kim Muck & Dominique are professional & kind, love coming here. Jerry Eaton
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?
Dr. Sarna and his staff have been amazing. I can not thank them enough for the kindness, care, and even tough lie that has gotten me to a place where my quality of life is good. Even with chronic pain. I want to especially rave about Nicole Busch, my PA who has guided me along a path of not just physical health but mental health as well by listening and being a friend in times of need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Sarna, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sarna?