Dr. Rahul Rishi, DO

Dr. Rahul Rishi, DO

Pediatric Allergy  ·
Male
Dr. Rahul Rishi, DO is a pediatric allergy specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from MIDWESTERN UNIV AZ COLL OF OSTEO MED in 2009 and specializes in pediatric allergy, allergy & immunology, and more.Read his story

348 E Virginia Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85004

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Rishi

See how frequently Dr. Rishi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Pollen Allergy
Asthma

Dr. Rishi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Rishi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rishi "I consider myself to be a Valley native; I've lived in the Phoenix metropolitan area for nearly 20 years. That being said, I'm just a kid from Oklahoma at heart. I grew up a Sooner fan. I love dogs and grew up with two dogs so I never tell my patients to get rid of their pets. There are other ways we can control their pet allergies. I am a die hard Cardinals, Coyotes, D-Backs and Suns fan. It is a passion of mine. Forgive me if I get side tracked about that. I am fortunate enough to have wonderful patients. When you have great patients, it makes coming to work easy. My patients do more for me than I do for them; we have a great time. Finally, I'm only as good as my staff. I have the privilege to work with wonderful people. They truly make me look much better than I am."

This content was provided by Dr. Rishi "I feel fortunate to be in a position to care for people. My job goes beyond providing great medical care. I also feel it is my responsibility to make a patient's day a little better."

• Pediatric Allergy

• Allergy Treatment
  • Drug Allergy Testing
  • Drug or Food Challenge
  • Food Sensitivity Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• MIDWESTERN UNIV AZ COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Midwestern University/SVRHC
  • Nova Southeastern University/Larkin Hospital, S. Miami, Fl
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rishi has no media or publications listed.

• Marathi

Dr. Rishi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rishi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rishi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rishi to family and friends

Dr. Rishi's Performance

Dr. Rahul Rishi is amazing! I have anxiety about doctors but am totally comfortable with him. He's very easy to talk to and genuinely cares about his patients. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing an allergist!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When you can classify a doctors visit as 'fun' that says a lot about the experience. The office staff were exceptionally professional and personable. I was escorted to the examination room at my exact appointment time. Monique was professional at the same time friendly, for me meaning she talked...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Took so much time with answering all my questions and getting solutions!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When we lived in Scottsdale, we saw Dr. Rishi as one of our allergists. He has a great sense of humor and really made us laugh. He has a great heart and you can tell he genuinely cares for his patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rushing was very kind, informative and not pushy at all. I felt he listened to me 100% and he gave me multiple options to treat my allergies. I would recommend him to anyone!
Are you Dr. Rishi?