Ophthalmic Surgery  |
Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD
Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD is an ophthalmic surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital and Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

Associated Retinal Consultants

1750 E Glendale Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85020

• Health Net
  • SCAN Health Plan
  • Three Rivers Provider Network
  • University Physicians

Learn about Dr. Reddy

Founded in 1979, with an unwavering commitment to patient care, research and education, ARC is dedicated to the treatment and diagnosis of ophthalmic conditions. Treating our patients with dignity is our highest goal.

Dr. Reddy's Experience

Dr. Reddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmic Surgery

• Ophthalmic Surgery

Dr. Reddy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess
  • Cataract
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Telangiectasia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
  • Eye Surgery
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Toledo
  • Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Vanderbilt Eye Institute - Vitreoretinal
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Reddy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
Dr. Reddy's Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Reddy is delightful to work with. I was very apprehensive about further eye surgery, but he put me at ease within minutes. I had him do surgery on both eyes and it was great. No pain and excellent results. I told him that my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Reddy has been treating me for my chronic eye issues for years. He is prompt, patient, efficient, and very knowledgeable about my condition. I appreciate his willingness to get me in and address the issues that arise.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I already have, he is wonderful, professional, and has a caring manner.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Reddy's expertise is evident by each step taken in every exam I have had. He is thorough; explains what he is doing and why; I feel he cares about my eyes. The two repairs he has done are doing well.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Reddy is an excellent doctor, thanks to him my eyesight is doing remarkably well. He's always patient, kind, smart and always enters the room with a smile. He listens to all my concerns and explains everything in detail. I wish I could give him more than five stars!
in Phoenix, Arizona |
Very helpful, explained procedure and expectation in full, comfortable setting, doesn't over book, spends time with his patients and sensitive to your health conditions!
in Sun City West, AZ |
Dr. Reddy is an excellent doctor and very patient with myself and my husband.
in Phoenix, AZ |
DR. Reddy did two retina surgeries on my left and right eye both turned out great I would highly recommend DR. Reddy and his staff to my family and friends. Ron W. Phoenix, AZ
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Reddy has been treating me for macular degeneration for the past 3 1/2 years. I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor! Not only is Dr Reddy extremely skilled and professional but also so caring! He always takes time to answer all my questions and concerns. Thanks to Dr Reddy and his outstanding Scottsdale office I have maintained my vision! They are the very best and Dr Reddy is my hero!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Reddy puts me at ease just by walking in the room.
in Peoria AZ |
We are very Blessed to have Dr Reddy for my eye problems. He has been very concerned and through about the treatments and procedures he has been using. We rate Dr Reddy and the staff as EXCELLENT. The entire staff is above and beyond what it takes to be the best.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Between the time that my detached retina was discovered to when I saw Dr. Reddy for the first time I was scared, uncertain and worried. I walked out of that very first visit no longer being scared but feeling certain that I was with the BEST. It has been two years this month since Dr. Reddy re-attached my retina and I am very fortunate to be able to see better than is normally expected. Dr. Reddy is every patients dream doctor. He listens and he answers all concerns.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was originally referred to Dr. Reddy for a Detached Retina. He thoroughly explained everything that was going on in my eye, and exactly what was needed to repair. Dr. Reddy saved the vision in my eye. And that eye today is 20/25 with corrective lenses. Then Dr. Reddy found my other eye had gotten a tear in it. That he was able to correct w/ laser in office. Even with all that. 20/20 right, 20/25 left. With glasses. I am 60 years old Male.
in PEORIA, AZ |
he is the best eye Dr. Dr reddy has help me look again, i was losing my sight he got it back fast and i am very happy and really nice person. he talks in my level were i can under stand. if you are looking for a great ophthalmology he the one. sometimes you have to wait about 30 mins to 2hrs but its worth the wait but not all ways they have a sign that says up to 2hrs wait very rare.
I had a retinal detachment out of nowhere and he saved my vision. What else can be said besides "THANK YOU!" ? He has vast experience with these and God forbid you need it, I would not hesitate recommend Dr Reddy.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Reddy is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I recently had a dangerous eye condition which Dr, Reddy diagnosed and successfully treated. I see Dr. Reddy regularly and he is always pleasant and most importantly, he keeps me abreast of test results, and/or any concerns I might have. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone who is seeking an extraordinary ophthalmologist.
in Sun City Az. |
Dr. Reddy is excellent. He is very professional --yet friendly. He answers all your questions. He is an outstanding surgeon. And, even with all his abilities he has a ready smile. His staff is outstanding also. Very professional and willing to do what is necessary to do the job.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Reddy and his staff in the peoria office are absolutely the best. They are by far the best dr office I have ever been too. A couple times they have quickly fit me in when i had an emergency. They are so kind, remember me, and call me by name. There is no judgement from them just genuine kindness. Sadly I am moving to another state and today was my last visit. When Dr. Reddy found out he gave me a reference to another eye center and even told me to call him back personally for a name.
in Glendale |
Dr. Reddy and his staff in the peoria office are absolutely the best. They are by far the best dr office I have ever been too. A couple times they have quickly fit me in when i had an emergency. They are so kind, remember me, and call me by name. There is no judgement from them just genuine kindness. Sadly I am moving to another state and today was my last visit. When Dr. Reddy found out he gave me a reference to another eye center and even told me to call him back personally to get the
in Phoenix, AZ |
I spent hours waiting for Dr. Reddy and thought they had forgotten me. We he did show up, he spent about 5 minutes with me, barely examined my eyes and said very little to me. I felt I was a nuisance.
Have you seen Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?