Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD

Ophthalmic Surgery ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Reddy

Associated Retina Consultants

1750 E Glendale Ave Phoenix, AZ 85020

Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD is an ophthalmic surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University of Toledo in 2003 and specializes in ophthalmic surgery.

Dr. Reddy accepts

Dr. Reddy accepts the following insurance:

Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Health Net
SCAN Health Plan
Three Rivers Provider Network
CarePlus
University Physicians

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Reddy's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Reddy's Top Procedures and Conditions

Eye Cancer

Dr. Reddy treats Eye Cancer more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Reddy treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Retinal Cancer

• Sarcoidosis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Founded in 1979, with an unwavering commitment to patient care, research and education, ARC is dedicated to the treatment and diagnosis of ophthalmic conditions. Treating our patients with dignity is our highest goal.

• Ophthalmic Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD
Dr. Reddy has been caring for my 91-year-old mother with Macular Degeneration for the past year. We have been so very impressed with the level of care he has shown to her. He recently helped us with a very insightful assessment of a problem my mother is having. We have a plan going forward to deal with her current challenges, thanks to the ability of Dr. Reddy to "think outside the box," in an amazing way! Thank you, Dr. Reddy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy and his staff are professional, efficient and kind. Wouldn't want any other Retina specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr Reddy performed emergency surgery and saved my eyesight. I had a very serious detached retina 7 mo ago. I just had my final checkup last week and I am very grateful to have had this doctor and practice as my caregivers, they are outstanding in every way. Competent and Caring! If any family or friend had a problem I would not go to anyone else. I think that highly of Dr Rahul Reddy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy and his entire staff are absolutely outstanding. I was referred to him for an evaluation, he diagnosed the situation immediately, proscribed a course of treatment, performed the necessary surgery in an amazingly timely manner. I am satisfied with not only the outcome, be Dr Reddy’s attention and concern. Amazing experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy has always provided sincere and interested concern in my welfare. He made sure any concerns or fears I had were addressed. I'll be back to him if I ever have a need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is very professional and is very thorough. Very pleasant in answering questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is very professional and human.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Attended with Dr. Reddy after reviewing online ratings. Appointment was made for the same day I called, partially detached retina was diagnosed and surgery was scheduled for the next morning. Surgery process from check in to exit was efficient and successful with amazingly not even minor eye pain. It is now 5 weeks posts op and gas bubble is 80% cleared and vision almost back to normal. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Three years ago I was diagnosed with "wet" macular degeneration. I was immediately referred to Dr. Reddy. I have appreciated his professional approach coupled with a sensitive patient care attitude. Through his care my macular degeneration has been stabilized. Without his care and the care of the staff surrounding him, would be dealing with certain blindness
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Reattached torn retina cleaner all the floaters did an exceptional job restoring my vision thank you Dr Reddy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Efficient, little discomfort, personal, have total faith in Dr. Reddy. The staff is wonderful and efficient also, with great sense of humor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is a very honest doctor. When I was through with my treatments, he sending me back to my primary doctor. He through and a very kind person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
I had a very good experience and results with Dr. Reddy’s help. I would recommend him to others seeking similar medical help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is a strong professional who has saved my eye site several times. I have deteriorating retinas and due to his proactive approach we have caught wholes and tears in my retinas early and have been able to use in office later procedures avoiding major surgery. He is wonderful and his knowledge and skill set are greatly appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Reddy since 2016 as he was recommended to me by my ophthalmologist. I was experiencing visual issues such as an unusual amount of floaters, an opaque veil covering one eye, and hemorrhage in same eye. I was examined thoroughly and was diagnosed. The diagnosis led to a laser treatment, and Dr. Reddy performed the surgery efficiently with the utmost kindness. I return to a check up every 6 months, and Dr. Reddy continues to provide the best care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
I felt comfortable from my first appoinment. Dr. Reddy explained every so I could understand. He performed surgery and everything went well. He was highly recommended to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is very professional and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is very professional. He performed retinal surgery on both of my eyes within a 6-month period. I am very pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Referred to Dr Reddy by my highly respected ophthalmologist so I figured I was in good hands for serious eye surgery (surgery on my one and only good eye). His staff of numerous people are exceptionally competent and both the pre and post op visits went well. I suffered from both macular pucker and a recent bleed so basically I had no vision in this eye prior to surgery. The outcome has been miraculous as far as I am concerned. My vision was restored almost immediately and it's better than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Reddy, MD?
Excellent doctor!! Knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Reddy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reddy treats patients.