Dr. Rahul Patel, MD

Dr. Rahul Patel, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Rahul Patel, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Loxahatchee, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, JFK Medical Center North Campus, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Palms West Hospital.

12989 Southern Blvd Ste 204

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Patel

It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our practice. We will make every effort to make your visit a satisfying one. I take care of my patients with all of my being as i offer the highest quality medical care with excellence and compassion.

Dr. Patel's Experience

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Albington Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Abington Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

JFK Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Patel is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Wellington, FL |
Dr Patel is an excellent doctor, one that I highly recommend. He very thorough, which I believe saved my life. Dr Patel scheduled an EKG and echocardiogram for me every year. He noticed an abnormality in the echocardiogram results this year and referred me to a cardiologist. Further tests showed that I had 5 blocked arteries for which I recently underwent successful bypass surgery. I was a walking heart attack waiting to happen and I truly believe Dr Patel's thoroughness saved my life.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had a recent experience that verified Dr Patel is a really great doctor. I was out of town when I began having difficulty breathing. I called Dr Patel and told him I was going to drive home and would be in his office the next day. He told me "do not drive home; instead go immediately to the nearest Hospital Emergency and have a Chest Scan with Contrast done to Rule Out PE". The tests proved blood clot(s) had migrated to my lungs. Due to Dr Patel's quick response to my need, I am alive today.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
i was impressed with doc patel my son recommened him highly so i decided to give him a try well im glad i did he cares about his patients and the staff is great i waited a little but once we got in i realized why because they spend time with you and he examines you and then has a sit down conference with you which is nice you leave feeling informed and at ease thanks doctor patel
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Patel is an amazing Dr. who truly cares about the person and takes the time needed to ensure 1. That you understand his diagnosis, 2. Why you are there - he asks questions and listens, 3. Ensures that you are understanding the process to get well. His bedside manner is top notch, and in a age of in and out Dr, he takes time with each patient I it makes me and my entire family appreciate his style and his professionalism.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
We came to Dr. Patel's practice about 5 years ago. We are so grateful to have found a medical practitioner that not only cares about his patients health, but is also approachable, dedicated and has a great staff. Dr. Patel has really been blessing to us.
in Lake Worth, FL |
My husband & I have been a patient of Dr Patel since moving down to Florida 10 years ago. We find him to be very knowledgeable in the medical field. He has a charming personality, is very caring and we consider him not a just our doctor, but a friend. He is always available to answer any questions we have. He recently was very concerned that there was a trace of blood in my husbands urine. He recommended top notch specialists. Thankfully, he made sure that we followed through.
Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Patel will spend whatever time is necessary when you visit and is always compassionate and comforting. His manner reminds me of my childhood family doctor. His staff is always immediately responsive, efficient and pleasant. I have been a patient of his for 10 years now and am very pleased to be able to take this opportunity to heartily recommend him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Rahul Patel has been our family physician for many years. His knowledge, expertise and caring ways are what brought us to him and what make us continue to put our health in his capable hands. Dr Patel surrounds himself with excellent peoplE, both in his staff and referrals. Short story - thanks to dr Patels expertise my husband was properly diagnosed and treated for a life threatening problem. We thank him for as my husband would say "saving his life". Thank you dr Patel
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Doctor Rahul Patel for 3+ years. Many times I have been described as medically challenging because of my past medical conditions, the existing diagnoses and the necessary medications I need to take. All of these require careful monitoring by a Doctor who is willing, capable and patient. I am fortunate and healthier to have him. He takes the time to answer all my questions. Doctor Patel has support staff that are equally excellent. His nurse and office staff are A+!
in Wellington, FL |
We have been patients of Dr. Patel for eleven years and we have the utmost confidence in his ability and respect for him as a person. He and his staff are very thorough, caring, and professional. Allen & Karen Stutz
in Lake Worth Fl 33460 |
My family and I go to Dr.Patel he is professional and highly recommended. He is respected and know for his great care in the hospital and in the office.His staff are efficient and courteous. Always kind and with a smile. I would recommend him in a heart beat. His tenderness with my mom and her care when others were short and did not want to be bothered have earned him the utmost respect as not only a individual but as a esteemed doctor. Thank you Dr. Patel for all you have done. The Loves
in Wellington, Florida |
DR Patel, SAVED MY LIFE (con't)... He professionally diagnosed the problem as a clogged artery in my neck.. turned out to be 98% Blocked.. DR Patel immediately sent me to an amazing vascular surgeon who made sure I would continue on to live my active lifestyle.. that was 2 1/2 years ago.. NO Stroke. , & at 71 LOVIN life. He was referred to me by a Physician friend of mine who aptly described DR Patel as the Doctor's Doctor. Extremely detailed, thorough, & sincere! Stan Epstein
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
At first when I meet Dr Patel I like him. I felt like he was a knowledgable and thorough physician. After my own experience and talking to other people would had seen him as there primary care doctor it has become clear to me that everyone in South Florida has Vitamin D deficiency. This is one lab value that has variation in what's high and low but he latched on to this number tells you to start taking vitamin d and to come back in 3 months for a recheck. This is ridiculous.
in Miami, FL |
I had made an appointment to follow up on blood work results that weren't looking so good. After waiting 1hr and a half, I was taken for my vitals and co-payment of $15. I wasn't aware that I had an outstanding balance ($17) from an EKG that was done a few months earlier. All I had was a $20 bill. They took the payment made me wait some more and then said that Patel refused to see me if I didn't have the full payment. I guess the $12 difference is more important than my health.
in Loxahatchee, FL |
The doctor is fine, however the waiting time is always over an hour from the appointment time. Very poor management of the appointments scheduling.
Great Doctor! The wait is a little long,but he takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel like your being rushed.He listens to you and cares!
Have you seen Dr. Rahul Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Visit Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Group Plan PPO