Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Rahul Mishra, DO
Dr. Rahul Mishra, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

4040 Legacy Dr Ste 204

Frisco, TX 75034

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Mishra

See how frequently Dr. Mishra performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain
Low Back Pain

Dr. Mishra's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mishra "Dr. Mishra completed his anesthesiology residency at Texas Tech University and continued his specialization in its prestigious pain fellowship program. His biomedical engineering background from Vanderbilt University and medical training as an anesthesiologist offer a unique perspective in the care of patients suffering from chronic pain. Dr. Mishra not only brings technical expertise to the Texas Pain Relief Group but also offers a holistic approach to his patients in the treatment of their chronic pain conditions."

• Pain Medicine

Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mishra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mishra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mishra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mishra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mishra to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Mishra's Performance
in Little Elm, TX |
Dr. Mishra and his staff are friendly, helpful, and caring. I highly reccomend Dr. Mishra. He provided me with a treatment plan that enabled me to become more active and be able to doing more of the things I love. I have had chronic pain for over 10 years. I recently moved here from CA, and was worried I would not find a doctor that would be able to help me. I am so grateful for finding Dr, Mishra. He continued what was working for me before and had some new ideas about improving it.
in Howe, Tx. |
Dr. Mishra is the very best in his field of work. I have been seeing pain management since 2010 and never did feel like the doctors ever did understand my pain. But after going to him my life started changing. I feel that he listens , cares and respects my pain situation. He has helped me so much. I have multiple issues and he is working through them and explaining things so I understand what's happening and why. I'm thankful I was told about this office and Dr. Mishra.
in Whitesboro, TX |
Dr. Rahul Mishra has a warm, caring and understanding demeanor. In my case, he structured a treatment plan just for me that has brought activity and smiles back to my day to day life while enduring chronic pain issues following an accident & back surgery that left me with nerve damage and loss of use on my right side. Along with his partner, Dr. Abdul Hayee, they have given me more than a prescription, but have given me hope for a pain free future. I can't thank them enough for that!
in addison, texas |
Amazing dr/patient demeanor. Spent 30+ minutes discussing procedure, risks, answering questions. Day of procedure he made sure i had no questions. Bottom line is i will continue to go to him for further procedures if needed.
in Bonham, TX |
Dr.Mishra was completely professional, ALLDoctor, but ALL RESPECT and Kindness For me as a patient.. treated me as a part of his family, kindhearted, empathetic which is what you need when your pain level is a min. of 7 on the norm. There is Nothing NORMAL about DR. MISHRA..HE IS WAY ABOVE AVERAGE, WAY ABOVE NORMAL, HE IS EXTRAORDINARY TO SAY THE VERY LEAST!!
in Ector, TX |
I liked the way Dr. Mishra took the time to get to know me, and my back pain history. He's empathetic and knowledgeable. I liked talking to him, because he is an excellent communicator. Patient and kind. He's one of the few Doctors I've ever had that treated me as a person, not a back problem. One of the best Doctors ever.
Have you seen Dr. Rahul Mishra, DO?
Are you Dr. Mishra?