Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD

Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 47

Psychiatry

Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Seattle, WA. He is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Rahul Khurana, MD

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Rahul Khurana, MD, PC901 Boren Ave Ste 1910 Seattle, WA 98104

4.2

Is an excellent surgeon and also a really nice guy. 5dtars
Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD?
Total jerk. He didn't even know he was supposed to be meeting me. Their offices are unmarked and the only way to know where you are going once there is to have prior information. Each interaction with him he was so rude. Despite being perfectly able to clarify things and answer my questions, he does not do either. He ignored me and even at the end decided to say VERY LOUDLY and rudely that "WE NEED TO WRAP THIS UP!" I was astounded at the behavior I witnessed. It's a great shame he is a doctor.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Respect – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD?
We first met Dr. Khurana at Highline Geriatric in November 2012 - 6 months after my Mother's passing. Through Dr. Khurana's treatment program, my Father, who suffers from Parkinson's with Lewy Bodies Dementia, was brought back to nearly his normal self. My only regret is that we didn't find Dr. Khurana several years earlier so that my Mother could have seen Dad back to his cheery self. We only trust Dr. Khurana (and B.B.!!) for the appropriate care for my Dad's unique form of dementia.
Debra Myers in Maple Valley, WA – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Khurana by a foremost authority on Dementia and Alzheimer's. My father was late stage patient who was also struggling due to his 100% PTSD from the Korean War. My quiet Dad became agitated and Dr. Khurana determined in the first 15 minutes that it was due to an inappropriate prescription, which he confirmed through genetic testing. My Dad greatly improved as a result of Dr. Khurana's care. He is compassionate, intelligent, and very responsive. I am forever grateful.
C in Redmond, WA – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khurana?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Khurana's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Khurana's Top Procedures and Conditions

Anxiety

Dr. Khurana treats Anxiety more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Khurana treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery

Dr. Khurana performs Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Khurana performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Khurana's conditions and procedures:

• Dementia
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Pharmacogenetic Testing
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery

Dr. Khurana accepts

Dr. Khurana accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

I believe all patients are unique and have their own wonderful life story to share.  They need and deserve an individualized treatment plan.  My...Read more

Hi!  The main focus of my practice is dementia & geriatrics.  I do see some younger patients on a case by case basis.  Also, I no longer...Read more

• Psychiatry

Medical College Of Pennsylvania
2003
Emory University School of Medicine
2002
Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia
1999
Tufts University

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD?

Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Khurana's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Khurana accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Khurana frequently treats Anxiety, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Khurana treats.

Where is Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD's office located?

Dr. Khurana's office is located at 901 Boren Ave Ste 1910, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Rahul Khurana, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Khurana has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Dr. Khurana is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Anne Hospital

Burien, WA

57% Patients that would definitely recommend, 13% lower than the national average

1 Award Received