Dr. Rahul V. Deshmukh, MD

Dr. Rahul V. Deshmukh, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists 10475 Centurion Pkwy N Ste 220, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists is dedicated to providing the community with the highest quality healthcare through our commitment to leadership and excellence. Through this mission, we strive to set the standard for quality healthcare delivery in the region bringing national-level care to a local setting.Read more

Dr. Deshmukh's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Deshmukh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Deshmukh

Dr. Deshmukh accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Deshmukh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Deshmukh's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deshmukh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Deshmukh
Dr. Deshmukh's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (51)
in Jacksonville, FL |
I choose Southeast Orthopedic for a second option, other location only wanted to talk surgery. Dr Deshmukh didn't say I wouldn't have surgery, but there were other options we could try, and in time surgery would be the answer, arthritis was the problem. I can't say enough about my experience with Dr Deshmukh, and his staff. Surgery on Thursday, released from St Vincent's' Southside on Friday, and by Saturday I had my last Pain pill. This is my second shoulder surgery, no pain afterward.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
I suffered from a traumatic accident which caused my left shoulder to completely dislocate, I immediately relocated my own shoulder out of shear instinct and adrenaline. I caused so much damage in doing so. After a month of dealing with insurances and daily dislocations(up to 11 times a day) I got in to see Dr D. He listened he explained he cared and most importantly he performed surgery and FIX ME. He honestly was heaven sent and the best Dr ever!!! LOVE HIM
in Jacksonville, FL |
After talking to more than a few people who have gone through knee replacement surgery, and taking my own into account, I tell everyone who will listen, don't go anywhere but Southeast Orthopedics, and don't talk to anyone but Dr. Deshmukh. He is the best there is, and I feel lucky to have him in my corner. He and the entire team are complete professionals, including the Physical Therapy Department. Everyone on the team knows what is going on with each and every patient.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Deshmukh was very attentive. At my first visit he listened to the reason I was there and my current shoulder condition. He understood, asked questions and gave me a very knowledgeable solution to my shoulder problem. He also gave me his phone number in case I had any more questions. I felt as if I was in good hands.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Deshmukh is the best!!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I should probably have given the practice 5 stars, but for a few minor, but important areas of concern to me. Dr. Deshmukh is an excellent surgeon, and a real rarity in that he also has a wonderful bedside manner. This is my second shoulder surgery performed by him. He is encouraging of patients like myself who actively participate in their treatment. He listens well, answers questions and explores options patiently with someone like me who has a lot of questions. PA Brian Tardiff is also an exc
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been an avid tennis player for 45 years. I have had serious right shoulder surgeries in 2008 and 2016 with Dr. Deshmukh. He completely repaired the damage each time. I can wholeheartedly say that Dr. Deshmukh and the Southeast Orthopedic Specialists team are the best. Dr. Deshmukh is exceptionally skilled and caring as is his physician's assistant and the physical therapists he leads. Dr. Deshmukh and his team do indeed provide the highest quality orthopedic care.
in Fernandina Beach, FL |
I had severe rotator cuff damage from a fall. After a local orthopedic surgeon recommended rehab and the vague possibility of arthroscopic repair, I tried the rehab which did not work. Dr. Deshmukh examined my shoulder and an MRI of it. He found hairline fractures in my shoulder that had been previously missed. After giving my bones time to heal, he performed the surgery and prescribed rehab beginning a few days thereafter. He is an excellent and caring doctor. I highly recommend him.
in Fernandina Beach, FL |
Dr. Deshmukh and his whole staff were great professionals through my procedure . The best thing that had never happened to me was the night before my procedure , the Dr. called me personally on his cell phone to check and see if I was ok and ready for my operation, I've had many operation but not one Dr. ever called me the night before
in Waycross, GA |
Excellent bedside manners, takes the time to listen to the all over problem. Explains the type of surgery and make sure you fully understand the positive and negatives of the surgery. He also makes sure family members are well informed and the follow up is awesome the staff is great.
in Saint Marys, GA |
I recently underwent a total knee replacement with Dr. Deshmukh as surgeon; Dr. Deshmukh was also the surgeon for my torn rotator cuff repair three years ago. In both instances, he made himself available for questions, clearly explained surgical procedures, the benefits of having the surgery, and steps for recovery. Dr. Deshmukh and his staff are highly experienced, helpful, and caring. Thanks to him my quality of life has improved 100%. I recommend Dr. Deshmukh without hesitation.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had bi- lateral total knee replacement. He is the best!
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr.Deshmukh was a kind and wonderfully patient doctor He did a great job fixing my tore up shoulder.
in Neptune Beach, Florida |
He is the kindest, most caring, most thoughtful, most talented physician I have ever known. He is genuine and truly cares about his patients. I am blessed to have him as my doctor and surgeon. He and his PA Brian have changed my life for the better. I love them and their staff.
Have you seen Dr. Rahul V. Deshmukh, MD?
Are you Dr. Deshmukh?

Compare Dr. Deshmukh

• Sports Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Deshmukh's Board Certifications

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries

• Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement

New England Baptist Hospital
    Duke University

Graduated in 1993

• Valedictorian, The Bolles School, 1989

Dr. Deshmukh has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Hindi
  • Marathi

Dr. Deshmukh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deshmukh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Deshmukh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Deshmukh

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Deshmukh's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Deshmukh

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Deshmukh's Care Philosophy

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists is dedicated to providing the community with the highest quality healthcare through our commitment to leadership and excellence. Through this mission, we strive to set the standard for quality healthcare delivery in the region bringing national-level care to a local setting.