Dr. Rahul Anand, MD

Dr. Rahul Anand, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 41 years old

Dr. Anand specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Fairfield, CT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Anand? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anand's Experience

See how Dr. Anand's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anand

Dr. Anand accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Anand has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Anand
Dr. Anand's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (34)
in Trumbull, CT |
Dr Anand is a conservative, highly skilled doctor who I trust to perform procedures necessary to keep me functional. My condition can't be cured, but he can manage the pain and help keep me participating as a functional member of society. He doesn't push magic pills, which is what some people seek. He performs injections with pinpoint accuracy so you derive the most benefit from them. i would highly recommend Dr. Anand to anyone needing pain management.
in Trumbull, CT |
I have had 3 cervical fusions, the last one most invasive. I needed a solution that didn't require pills. Recommended by my surgeon, Dr. Anand presented me with new options that did not require meds. He handles the procedures and his PA handles the follow up and Pain Management. As a prior patient mentioned, we are not going for the relationship, but because of the pain we all endure. CT Pain and Wellness are very qualified in what they do and I will continue to go , and refer when asked
in Shelton |
After reading the other comments, I had to leave one of my own. I went to Dr. Anand for medical treatment, not to find a new BFF. His Medical skills are top notch, treating both my wife and I for the last 6-7 years with great results.We both have serious spinal issues and he has made it possible for us to lead normal lives with minimal pain medication. Because he is good at what he does, his practice is busy. Therefore he doesn't have a lot of time to schmooze and play nice with his patients.
in Shelton, CT |
Although I believe that he is very knowledgeable, his bedside manner is horrific. I left his office in tears. He is arrogant and rude. He gets loud, angry and tries to make you think that you are the crazy one. I have been going to him for at least 7 years and his attitude has gotten worse year after year. I'm going to continue to go to him because I only see him 2-3 times a year, but I am not going to engage in conversation.
Stamford, CT |
Dr. Anand is not a doctor I would go back to nor recommend my friends or family see. His bedside manner is horrible and he made me feel like I had done something wrong for coming to see him. He talked down to me and made me feel stupid. I tried to explain my experiences and challenges, he completely ignored me. I still cannot get over how horrible the experience was. I'm sorry I wasted the time and money.
in New Haven, CT |
-Maureen A. N.Haven, CT. May 25th, 2016 Dr. Anand is rude and arrogant. He makes no effort to listen. I was shocked by his hateful attitude. He didn't even bother to examine me. His lackey Pazienza spent about one minute performing a rudimentary evaluation and that was it. Anand spent approximately one minute being rude to me and then left. Anand should not be practicing medicine. His talents would be better suited to scrubbing toilets. It was a shock to encounter such a ghastly human being.
in Seymour, CT |
I have suffered from pain due to my herniated discs and permanent partial impairment of the spine for over four years, and no doctor has been able to help me find relief except for Dr. Anand. He educated me on what was going on with my body more than anyone else in a way that made sense to me.
in Norwalk, CT |
Dr. Anand may have a lot of experience and knowledge but like others have said, he is rude, arrogant and condescending. I will not go back to him again.
in Milford, CT |
Dr. Anand's medical skills may be adaquate, but his people skills are horrible. Very condescending. Lacks personality and compassion. Not what I am looking for in a PM provider.
in Fairfield, CT |
I obtained an occipital block by Dr. Anands staff and did very well. My headaches are improved and can work full time. I was referred by my neurologist in Fairfield. This is a caring and effective practice.
Dr. Anand treated my spinal stenosis at L4-5 with spinal injections. I have been better for over 3 years duration and continue to work in my 60's. He is an outstanding and caring doctor that is a TOP DOCTOR in the state of CT. There is no better, and if you want your life back you need to see him. Ignore the bizarre reviews by obnoxious people on this forum....
Oxford, CT |
I recently saw this Dr. again for chronic back pain, a condition I have suffered with for years. He is uncaring, arrogant and downright rude. He belittled and shamed me due to the fact that I am on disability. I would not take my dog to him. Patients with chronic pain conditions need to be treated with compassion and understanding, NOT made to feel like they are useless. He ought to be ashamed of himself. He also criticizes other doctors as well.
Have you seen Dr. Rahul Anand, MD?
Are you Dr. Anand?

Compare Dr. Anand

Dr. Anand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Anand has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Anand's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Anand does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Anand and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2001

Boston Med Center

Completed in 2002

University Of Pennsylvania Med Center

Completed in 2005

University Of Pennsylvania Med Center

Completed in 2006

Dr. Anand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Anand does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Anand and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.