Dr. Rahil Malik, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMale

Dr. Rahil Malik, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Plantation, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Plantation General Hospital and Westside Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Malik to book an appointment.

Dr. Malik

Modern Times Women's OB/GYN Associates

1200 N University Dr Plantation, FL 33322

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Malik with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at University Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at University Hospital and Medical Center today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of University Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malik

Dr. Malik
Wonderful doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. And he has a great staff as well. He is my OBGYN and just delivered my baby girl via scheduled C section couple days ago. I wish he was my doctor thru my first pregnancy already. I definitely recommend Dr Malik!
Anete Skuja – Aug 18, 2021
I transferred to Dr. Malik in the middle of my 2nd pregnancy. I had a previous pregnancy that led to a fetal demise and my baby did not survive. A total change of care and marked improvement in my experience!! I wanted him to take care of my pregnancy because he delivered my friends baby and my friend wont shut up about him. I liked the care that he provides and he made sure that my questions were answered before i left his office - he encouraged me to ask questions and write down questions. Its nice that he took time to calm my fears esp after my last pregnancy and I was a wreck!!!! I told him I wanted a cesarean section because of my worries with my first pregnancy and he assured me that if a cesarean section was needed, he would do one but to keep my mind open about delivering naturally esp if i wanted more kids. Guess what! I delivered naturally!!!! so happy!!!
Tiffany – Jun 13, 2021
Dr. Malik is amazing! He’s kind, sincere and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
Melissa C. – May 27, 2021
Doctor Malik is an outstanding doctor. My first care after finding out I was pregnant was in the Middle East, then work sent me to Virginia, when I became 36 weeks pregnant work decided to move me to FL. Finding a doctor that far along in my pregnancy was almost impossible since I was so far along and have moved around so much. Doctor Malik had all the confidence in the world that he could take me in and give me the best care. I was so grateful for that. Just yesterday he helped me deliver my baby girl naturally. He is very approachable, easy to talk to, and has no problem explaining everything in a way you will understand it. I am, and will continue to recommend Dr. Malik to anyone in the south Florida area!
Nicole – Mar 06, 2021
Dr. Malik is very sweet, very professional. He would 100% recommend it. He takes the time to explain the procedures. I thank God for having met doctor malik, to solve my problem. He is an excellent doctor! God bless you ??
Marisol – Jan 30, 2021
I had a great experience giving birth. They make you feel very Comfortable and happy too. Baby was handle with care & love. And thru my 9months Dr.Malik and team are my new family. Thank you so much being awesome Doctor.
Latoya Rolle – Dec 16, 2020
Dr. Malik was recommended by a coworker who’s baby he delivered safely. I’m happy he was able to do the same for me. From the first visit to the last, he made sure to communicate effectively everything he did. He made sure our safety was his priority and still gave me a vaginal birth like I wanted. I had an uncomplicated pregnancy but experienced pre eclampsia during delivery. With close monitoring Dr. Malik and his specialists caught it early and delivered me safely. He has a kind demeanor, a welcoming personality and staff. I, too would like to recommend him.
Ruthzar M. – Dec 05, 2020
Dr Malik is friendly & knowledgeable.
Jessie Je – Dec 04, 2020
friendly, caring, kept me informed what was going on.
rachel – Sep 09, 2020
Dr. Malik is very professional and he takes care of his patients. During my entire pregnancy, Dr. Malik ensured that everything was fine with my baby and made sure that we were taken care of. Would recommend
Aug 12, 2020
I would recommend Dr Malik to family and friends. Great office environment the girls at front are super nice, Dr Malik explains step by step of eachs process and is always concerned about the patient. He makes sure you understand what is going on. I had a natural delivery after a few problems showed up late pregnancy. Malik was quick to resolve and make sure both baby and I were in good health. The wait time in the beginning was a little long but I personally don’t have an issue. Now due to Covid it’s an in and out process.
Aug 12, 2020
Dr. Malik is an excellent physician. He really listens to you. I highly recommend him to you and any family
Aug 10, 2020
After experiencing a still birth in 2018 with another Dr. Office. Dr. Malik was very reassuring and the care I received has been unmatched by any other Dr. Dr. Malik is always ready to listen and doesn’t mind answering any questions. He has a natural talent when it comes to meeting the needs of his patients and has a well rounded answer if needs can’t be met. I am glad that I found Dr. Malik and that he was willing and able to deliver my bouncing baby boy safe and sound.
Sue yen Johnson – Jul 15, 2020
My visits were excellent!!!!! From the first time I visited Dr. Rahil Malik I knew he was the right doctor for me to stick with. Dr Rahil Malik is the greatest, I felt very welcome and happy.......Dr Malik is a great doctor, he answers every question and concerns, he always make himself available and on time, very jovial and make sure your comfortable with all decisions . He was always there for me through it all, he saved my life. Dr Rahil Malik shows compassion he really has great knowledge about his profession, this doctor goes above and beyond, I can’t thank him enough. I really had a great experience, He was also very attentive in the hospital and checked on me regularly/ very prompt he traveled the journey and I was very satisfied mentally physically and emotionally. He is a doctor who tries his best to give your heart’s desire to the best of his ability.....I will definitely stick with Dr.Malik for sure because of his greatness!!!!!!Thank God for you Dr. Malik!!!! I do recommend
Kamaye Massey – Jul 01, 2020
Very caring dr. Doesn’t just care about insurance claims but about you and the life of your child. When other drs turned their back on me Dr. Malik was there. I would definitely recommend him to friends and families.
May 23, 2020
I had a great experience, quick visit in & out, didnt have to spend hours doing my Annual exam. Dr Malik told me that if anything abnormal turned up, that he'd call me. well, He called back to discuss results (had abnormal pap). Pleasant physician with great staff.
Karina – Mar 05, 2020
I want my experiences to help others pick a doctor that cares and truly helps them in their moment of need. for me, it was dr. malik. I saw him in the Emergency Room and he took care of me with patience, humility and respect. He sat quietly as I talked. He asked questions to understand my health and my health history and he went over all the blood tests, images with me and shared his diagnosis with me. He spent a good deal of time answering my questions and god knows, that I had many!! I think when you find a great doctor, you want to make sure you let your friends know of your great experience and I am sharing with the world so that if you are in need of a good doctor, you will be in good hands with dr. Malik. God bless. Stacy.
Stacy – Feb 29, 2020
My experience with Doctor Malik was extraordinary, I delivered my first baby yesterday naturally with no complications, I will most definitely be returning to have my other children with Doctor Malik. The office visits, from the phone calls, to entering the office/appointments The staff and team is by far the most smoothest, quick, and reliable care/service you can receive. I’m not one to leave reviews or think any doctors are 5 star top notch but this physician left me speechless. Amazing pregnancy and birthing process!!!!!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nazanin Sepanloo Talasaz – Jan 29, 2020
Was the best experience, he has an excelent team and the place is very clean, I really recommend his services.
Xiomara – Dec 11, 2019
Beyond grateful for having Dr. Malik perform my surgery to remove my right fallopian tube after discovering an ectopic pregnancy. He was kind, compassionate, empathetic and truly cared. He made me feel as comfortable and as informed as possible when having to take in so much information. Im bummed we will be leaving Plantation in Feb to move to Tampa and I can only hope to find a doctor as amazing as Dr. Malik.
ST – Nov 21, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Malik?

Providing compassionate care for obstetric and gynecologic needs.

Trained in High Risk and Regular Obstetrics. Trained in Minimally invasive surgical procedures for GYN cases

• Obstetrics & Gynecology