Dr. Rahil Bandukwala, DO

Dr. Rahil Bandukwala, DO

Endocrinology  ·
Dr. Rahil Bandukwala, DO is an endocrinology specialist in Laguna Hills, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 and specializes in endocrinology, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.Read his story

23141 Moulton Pkwy Ste 102

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Bandukwala

See how frequently Dr. Bandukwala performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Bandukwala's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bandukwala's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bandukwala "I was born and raised in the Chicagoland area. I moved to Southern California for fellowship in endocrinology in 2001 and have made it my home since then. I enjoy swimming, biking, and running as well as playing tennis. I have a wife and two daughters with whom I like to travel, cook, and do fix-it projects around the house for. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bandukwala "I try to treat every patient as an individual and as a whole. What I enjoy most about my specialty is that the knowledge and experience I have with endocrine disorders helps me make a positive impact  on the lives of my patients and at the same time is interesting and fun for me!"

• Endocrinology
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Bandukwala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bandukwala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bandukwala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bandukwala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bandukwala to family and friends

Dr. Bandukwala's Performance

Dr. B is the most intellligent, caring endocrinologist I have ever worked with. I have struggled with thyroid issues for over 16 years. I found Dr. B over 11 years ago and am a lifelong patient I drive an hour one way to see him. He is the only endocrinologist I will ever see. He goes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bandukwala is always kind and humble, listens and answers questions patiently, we discuss options together and is reasonable and agreeable in a way that he lets me take natural and holistic approach than just medications. He is my favorite doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bundakwala was the only doctor who took my concerns seriously, and was able to accurately diagnose me with my medical condition. I highly recommend this doctor. The only downside is the horrible front desk staff. :( But it is worth it to put up with them to see the doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0
Great patient friendly doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1