Dr. Rahil Bandukwala, DO

Endocrinology | Male

South Cnty Kidney/Endocrine Ctr 23141 Moulton Pkwy Ste 102 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Get Directions
Dr. Rahil Bandukwala, DO
I was born and raised in the Chicagoland area. I moved to Southern California for fellowship in endocrinology in 2001 and have made it my home since then. I enjoy swimming, biking, and running as well as playing tennis. I have a wife and two daughters with whom I like to travel, cook, and do fix-it projects around the house for.

Dr. Bandukwala's Care Philosophy

I try to treat every patient as an individual and as a whole. What I enjoy most about my specialty is that the knowledge and experience I have with endocrine disorders helps me make a positive impact on the lives of my patients and at the same time is interesting and fun for me!

Dr. Bandukwala's Experience

See how Dr. Bandukwala's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bandukwala

Dr. Bandukwala accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Bandukwala is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Bandukwala has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bandukwala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bandukwala to family and friends
Dr. Bandukwala's Performance
in CA |
Dr. B is the most intellligent, caring endocrinologist I have ever worked with. I have struggled with thyroid issues for over 16 years. I found Dr. B over 11 years ago and am a lifelong patient I drive an hour one way to see him. He is the only endocrinologist I will ever see. He goes above and beyond, and treats you with respect, He is always willing to listen to your fears and issues, and works with you on every level possible to make your life better.
irvine, ca |
Dr. Bandukwala is always kind and humble, listens and answers questions patiently, we discuss options together and is reasonable and agreeable in a way that he lets me take natural and holistic approach than just medications. He is my favorite doctor!
Anaheim, CA |
Dr Bundakwala was the only doctor who took my concerns seriously, and was able to accurately diagnose me with my medical condition. I highly recommend this doctor. The only downside is the horrible front desk staff. :( But it is worth it to put up with them to see the doctor!
Lake Forest, CA |
Great patient friendly doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Rahil Bandukwala, DO?
Are you Dr. Bandukwala?

Compare Dr. Bandukwala

Dr. Bandukwala says...

I was born and raised in the Chicagoland area. I moved to Southern California for fellowship in endocrinology in 2001 and have made it my home since then. I enjoy swimming, biking, and running as well as playing tennis. I have a wife and two daughters with whom I like to travel, cook, and do fix-it projects around the house for.

Dr. Bandukwala's Care Philosophy

I try to treat every patient as an individual and as a whole. What I enjoy most about my specialty is that the knowledge and experience I have with endocrine disorders helps me make a positive impact  on the lives of my patients and at the same time is interesting and fun for me!

Dr. Bandukwala says...

All forms of diabetes. All thyroid disorders. Hormone replacement for men, women, and transgender patients.

Dr. Bandukwala says...

Neck ultrasound and fine needle aspiration biopsies of the thyroid gland. Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (ECNU) from the American College of Endocrinology/American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.

Dr. Bandukwala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology

Dr. Bandukwala has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bandukwala's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1997

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Bandukwala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bandukwala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology