Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD

Family Medicine •  Female • Age 43

Dr. Lameh

Rahele Lameh MD PA

7777 Forest Ln Ste B131 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD is a family medicine specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1999 and specializes in family medicine, pediatric medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Lameh accepts

Dr. Lameh accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Commercial Insurance Company
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Lameh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lameh's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • Breathing Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Lameh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lameh

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Lameh?
Dr. Lameh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD
Dr. Lameh was very professional and considerate. She takes time to get to know you and your health conditions and makes wise recommendations. Her staff is just as professional and friendly, taking time to listen and provide very good care and skill. Highly recommend Dr. Lameh.
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr Lameh is a caring, thoughtful, wonderful professional. She takes time to listen carefully. She has been our family doctor for several years. I highly recommend her.
Stephen P – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I found Dr Lameh to be very intelligent and personable and would have loved to have had her as a my Doctor but she does not take Military TriCare . It is of course her choice since she lives in America. However, America is free because of our Military and veterans, It is for reason, that I cannot recommend her. I am 80 years old and Tricare has always been approved by all my other doctors, clinics, and hospitals all over this country.
Joan Thompson – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
My wife and I were left high and dry when our primary car doc decided to quit his practice. We tried a few other docs but were not pleased. Our pain management doc referred Dr. Lameh. His recommendation was "spot on". We had our initial consultation with here (a get to know you appointment) and walked away feeling like we finally found what we have been looking for in a primary car doctor. Dr. Lameh truly LISTENED to us, asked questions and not only just shows she cares but she really DOES care. We could not have been more pleased and are so relieved to have found a doctor whom we totally trust. I am 73 and my wife is 70 and by our age you just KNOW when you have found the real thing. In Dr. Lameh, you will find the REAL thing - the doctor you have dreamed of having, the doctor that is there for you. We could not be more pleased.
Terry & Lynn Trippler – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr. Lameh is very through, listens and truly has your best interest in mind. She never rushes your appointment. Her staff go out of their way to try to meet your needs, the best they can. She stopped what she was doing to expedite my medical situation, due to the severity of the issue. On another occasion Dr. Lameh also caught a possible life threatening heart condition before it became a serious health issue.
Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I am almost 70 years old and needless to say have been to hundreds of different doctors. I have never been treated with more concern than Dr. Lameh... I love her??
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I have seen her multiple times and she always takes her time with me, looks me in the eye when I’m talking and takes my concerns seriously. She is a wonderful doctor.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Lameh for a few years now and I am so glad I found her. She's very caring and great at listening. When I explained to her that I lost weight in part because of disordered eating, she immediately switched tact and said that we will focus on my health in other ways. Every decision feels like something we work on together and I trust her judgement greatly.
Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I recommend Dr. Lameh without reservation. She and her staff are professional, empathetic, and supportive. Dr. Lameh thoroughly explains her diagnosis, your prognosis, medications, and works closely with you on a treatment plan. Make an appointment. You (and your health) will be glad you did.
Dallas – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr. Lameh is a wonderful doctor who works tirelessly to do what is best for me. She takes her time to hear what you are saying and assess your care based on your needs. She always has a smile on her face and treats me with the utmost respect. I highly recommend her to anyone!
Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Go at your own risk. I wish I could say that from my first visit to my last it the same doctor . I was in the hospital for 5 days , Even being diagnosed with a legitimate heart problem Dr. Lamen treated me as a psych patient.. even after my cardiologist had informed of a legit problem. Just be careful and make sure that you have a strong network of doctors and team behind you if you decide to open up and share anything personal with this doctor she will use it against you and or make Accusation
Be your own advocate in Dallas, TX – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
She was able to get me in quickly during a time that everyone was sick. She took time listening to my needs and made me feel very comfortable and supported. I am so happy to have found her to take care of myself and my family.
Christi J in Dallas, TX – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Lameh for a couple of years now and she's always been awesome. She's extremely thorough and always takes the time to explain the treatment, condition, medicine, etc. She's a great listener, answers questions, and has personally followed up with me by phone on many occasions. All-round great doctor!
Neal H in Dallas, TX – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr. Lameh is so patient, thorough, and compassionate. I truly feel cared for and in good hands each time I visit. I am able to request refills through the online portal for convenience and prescriptions are sent directly to my pharmacy. I've referred all of my family and friends. The wait times can be longer than some other places , but she doesn't rush through my visit. Love it here.
LAgirlinTX in Garland, TX – Dec 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Suffered a hockey related head injury today (Saturday) - had Dr. Lameh on the phone in 20 minutes. She is the best.
Jeff Johnson in Dallas, TX – Nov 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
My wife had an appointment and left without being seen after waiting for over an hour; staff didn't mind. Added bonus: No cellphone or internet reception in their office.
Mark in Dallas, TX – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
They were super easy with scheduling and getting me in to see the doc. Dr. Lameh has excellent bedside manner and was very patient and informative.
Nida in Dallas, TX – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I love Dr. Lemeh. She is very personable, kind and compassionate and I feel comfortable talking to her about anything and that's how Dr. and patient relationship should be. I was new to the state and when my insurance kicked in through my job, I did some research on other sites and read a couple of other positive reviews. I am glad that I found her. In my 38 years, I have never had a Dr. that I was as happy with as I am with Dr. Lameh. She is awesome with a very gentle and sweet spirit.
J Wally in Dallas, TX – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I am new to Dallas in a new job. I had no Dr. here and was not sure where to start when I hurt my back bad. I called my ins. co for in network Dr.'s and Dr. Lameh was the 3rd one stated. We were about to head elsewhere, but traffic sent us in her direction. She was incredible during my visit. She was very thorough in her questions to pin point my level of pain. She has a nurturing way of making you feel relaxed and comfortable right off the bat. She is always there for you, even after hours.
Vanessa Garza in Dallas, TX – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr. Lameh, has always made my family and I feel completely at ease in any medical situation. I highly recommend her. Her staff are friendly and prompt when
Wynde in Carrollton, TX – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lameh?

• Men's Health Medicine