Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Lameh

Rahele Lameh MD PA

7777 Forest Ln Ste B131 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD is a family medicine specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1999 and specializes in family medicine, pediatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Lameh accepts

Dr. Lameh accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Lameh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lameh's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • Breathing Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lameh

Dr. Lameh?
Dr. Lameh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD
I am almost 70 years old and needless to say have been to hundreds of different doctors. I have never been treated with more concern than Dr. Lameh... I love her??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I have seen her multiple times and she always takes her time with me, looks me in the eye when I’m talking and takes my concerns seriously. She is a wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Lameh for a few years now and I am so glad I found her. She's very caring and great at listening. When I explained to her that I lost weight in part because of disordered eating, she immediately switched tact and said that we will focus on my health in other ways. Every decision feels like something we work on together and I trust her judgement greatly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I recommend Dr. Lameh without reservation. She and her staff are professional, empathetic, and supportive. Dr. Lameh thoroughly explains her diagnosis, your prognosis, medications, and works closely with you on a treatment plan. Make an appointment. You (and your health) will be glad you did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr. Lameh is a wonderful doctor who works tirelessly to do what is best for me. She takes her time to hear what you are saying and assess your care based on your needs. She always has a smile on her face and treats me with the utmost respect. I highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Go at your own risk. I wish I could say that from my first visit to my last it the same doctor . I was in the hospital for 5 days , Even being diagnosed with a legitimate heart problem Dr. Lamen treated me as a psych patient.. even after my cardiologist had informed of a legit problem. Just be careful and make sure that you have a strong network of doctors and team behind you if you decide to open up and share anything personal with this doctor she will use it against you and or make Accusation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
She was able to get me in quickly during a time that everyone was sick. She took time listening to my needs and made me feel very comfortable and supported. I am so happy to have found her to take care of myself and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Lameh for a couple of years now and she's always been awesome. She's extremely thorough and always takes the time to explain the treatment, condition, medicine, etc. She's a great listener, answers questions, and has personally followed up with me by phone on many occasions. All-round great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr. Lameh is so patient, thorough, and compassionate. I truly feel cared for and in good hands each time I visit. I am able to request refills through the online portal for convenience and prescriptions are sent directly to my pharmacy. I've referred all of my family and friends. The wait times can be longer than some other places , but she doesn't rush through my visit. Love it here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Suffered a hockey related head injury today (Saturday) - had Dr. Lameh on the phone in 20 minutes. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
My wife had an appointment and left without being seen after waiting for over an hour; staff didn't mind. Added bonus: No cellphone or internet reception in their office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
They were super easy with scheduling and getting me in to see the doc. Dr. Lameh has excellent bedside manner and was very patient and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I love Dr. Lemeh. She is very personable, kind and compassionate and I feel comfortable talking to her about anything and that's how Dr. and patient relationship should be. I was new to the state and when my insurance kicked in through my job, I did some research on other sites and read a couple of other positive reviews. I am glad that I found her. In my 38 years, I have never had a Dr. that I was as happy with as I am with Dr. Lameh. She is awesome with a very gentle and sweet spirit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
I am new to Dallas in a new job. I had no Dr. here and was not sure where to start when I hurt my back bad. I called my ins. co for in network Dr.'s and Dr. Lameh was the 3rd one stated. We were about to head elsewhere, but traffic sent us in her direction. She was incredible during my visit. She was very thorough in her questions to pin point my level of pain. She has a nurturing way of making you feel relaxed and comfortable right off the bat. She is always there for you, even after hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?
Dr. Lameh, has always made my family and I feel completely at ease in any medical situation. I highly recommend her. Her staff are friendly and prompt when
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rahele Lameh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lameh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lameh treats patients.