Dr. Raghuram Kolanu, MD

Dr. Raghuram Kolanu, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Raghuram Kolanu, MD is a neurology specialist in Stockbridge, GA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Christian Med Coll, Vellore India in 1975 and specializes in neurology.

913 Eagles Landing Pkwy Ste 100

Stockbridge, GA 30281

• Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Kolanu

See how frequently Dr. Kolanu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Kolanu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Christian Med Coll, Vellore India
  • Uk
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Hosp Spec Sur
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Kolanu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolanu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolanu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolanu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolanu to family and friends

Dr. Kolanu's Performance

I called to get a refill and the female told me that she would not submit it unless I visited the office in 20 minutes and when I began to respond hung up on me. The receptionist is rude and ignorant if you are seeking help for your loved one... DO NOT!! I repeat DO NOT!! chose this practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Front office woman in very rude. Acts very irrational and loud. The Dr. Spends maybe 5 minutes with you. Will never return. When I called to cancel my next appointment the front office lady started screaming.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Kolanu was highly recommended to me by my doctor because I had been experiencing mini-strokes, so I had high regard for him before I went . He was very friendly, caring, and pro-active in running diagnostic tests and getting me to the hospital quickly. I would recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Kolanu was very thorough and caring. Only had a short wait to see him and he treated me like I was the only patient he had. I definitely had the feeling that he was concerned about my problem. I would certainly use him again and refer him. Contrary to other reviews, I had no problem with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The front desk receptionist was extremely RUDE! I was there with my boyfriend, we signed in at his appointment time and sat in the waiting area for 15 minutes, No one asked for insurance card nor copay. A couple walks in and is acknowledged immediately so I proceed to the front desk to offer his...more
Are you Dr. Kolanu?