Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD

Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

MORE MD 12361 W Bola Dr Ste 109, Surprise, AZ 85378 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Three A's that are essential in my life: Availability (24/7) Affability and Ability. My name is Dr. Raghav Mohindra, a...   Read More

Dr. Mohindra's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Mohindra's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Geriatric Medicinenull

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Mohindra

Dr. Mohindra accepts 35 insurance carriers

35 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mohindra has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Mohindra

Dr. Mohindra's Review Details
      4.5 based on 112 responses
      Experience with Dr. Mohindra
      Dr. Mohindra's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (110)
      Dr. Mohindra says

Thank you for providing feedback. I have always valued my patients comments and feedback to continuously improve your experience.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please reach out to my office, staff or myself.  We are doing our best to provide the best possible experience.

in Avondale, AZ |
      I have been taking my 90 year old father to Dr Mohindra for over a year. He moved here with many medical issues and Dr Mohindra has addressed them and kept a good eye on him. He is available through calls and emails all the time and is wonderful with his patients and their family! His NP and PA's are wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend this practice.
      in Surprise, AZ |
      I have never had an issue with Dr. Mohindra or any of his staff members. Always get prompt responses and quality care.
      in Sirprise |
      Don't push me off to a PA when I've made my appointment with you. I don't want to explain my reason for being there twice. I also don't appreciate the doctor telling me about other patients treatments and a bunch of medical jargon I can't understand. Kimberly is the rudest medical assistant ever. Makes you feel like you are always bothering her. I would not recommend.
      in Buckeye, AZ |
      I found Dr. Mohindra fine after 3 visits over 1.5 years. However I could not recommend his office because of his staff. They kept mixing up my appointment date even though I was very clear as to my availability. They would only read part of an email so didn't have all the facts. They then provided me with wrong information. They told Dr. Mohindra that they apologized to me and that I was just being difficult. I have all their emails and their voice mails and they never apolgized. Awful!
      in Surprise, AZ |
      the reason I changed to DR. Mohindra was that he said he retruns calls any time . He e mails and one time I ask three questions I he was not happy with that. . in the beginning he was great just the doctor I was looking for. Now he sends in his men nurses assistance and they act like the Doctor. I want to visit the doctor and not have to answer our reason for my visit to them. He is a good man and is very friendly. However I feel rushed now when I have an appointment.
      El Mirage, AZ |
      Great Doctor!
      Arizona |
      Dr. Mohindra did not listen at all, ignored patient's discussion of condition and concerns, and jumped to incorrect conclusions based on faulty assumptions and bias.
      in Glendale, az |
      I love that I can get into see him when I need to in the times I need to I love his flexibility great doc keep it up
      in Peoria, AZ |
      Dr. Mo is such a compassionate Doctor. I love his bed side manner and his knowledge. He is very responsive to our questions and always gets back to us in record speed. Thank you Dr. Mohindra for you're dedication and for keeping our family healthy and on the right track medication wise.
      in Surprise, AZ |
      Dr. Mohindra is a great doctor who has an amazing PA working for him. His PA has extensive geriatric experience, plus the doctor still sees you! My visits now make me feel like I have not one but two great providers caring for me. Recently I was hospitalized and Dr Mohindra communicated with me through my hardest time making sure medications were correct. Best doctor around.
      in Peoria, AZ |
      These responses must be written by dr's family. He is NOT available to you, as he promises. I have never been able to speak to him on the phone (1 year in practice), he prescribe a medication to which I a very allergic although there was a note in my chart to that effect, I waited six hours for him to make a promised house call, he never came or called. His office charged me for a procedure I never had. When confronted about the medication error, he ranted I am not a doctor
      in Sun City |
      Don't like seeing a PA when I'm there to see a doctor. Feels like no personal attention anymore from the dr himself. Lack of communication and more mistakes.
      in Sun City, AZ |
      Had my first my appointment Dr. Mohindra. He was very prompt and on time. He took the time to listen to my concerns and was very helpful in giving me some insight as to what he thought my problem was. He did not hestitate to refer me to a specialist. I am looking forward to having a long term patient relationship with his office. The nursring assistant and the RA also were outstanding. Way a way to start the new year.
      in Sun City, AZ |
      You do NOT get to see Dr. Mohindra but rather you have to see his PA instead. This was not told to me before I signed up with him. This is apparently new this year. Dr. Mohindra stated that he will always come in AFTER his PA has done his exam/ information taking however the doc does nothing. Apparently all diagnoses, treatments, scripts are done by the PA....NOT Dr. Mohindra. I feel that this is deceitful and I do not trust this PA taking care of geriatric patients.. especially me.!!
      in Sun City West, AZ |
      Dr. Mohindra is very thorough, caring and available to answer questions or to provide follow-up. He is very willing to provide referrals to excellent specialists, as needed, and then coordinates the care for his patient. I already have and will continue to refer friends and family to him! My experiences with the entire office staff at both the Peoria & Surprise offices has been stellar!
      Have you seen Dr. Mohindra?

Compare Dr. Mohindra

• Geriatric Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Mohindra's Board Certifications

• Geriatric Medicine

• Anemia
      • Asthma
      • Congestive Heart Failure
      • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
      • Depression

• Physical Examination
      • Spirometry
      • Urinalysis
      • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Armed Forces Medical College

Baylor University

Completed in 2009

Rimc, India

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Mohindra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
      • Punjabi
      ×

Dr. Mohindra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
      • Board certified in Geriatric Medicine
      • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Mohindra

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Mohindra's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Mohindra

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Mohindra says...

My name is Dr. Raghav Mohindra, a board certified Geriatric and Internal Medicine Specialist and I live by the three A's. I enjoy meeting one on one with all of my patients and take pride in my work.

I come to you with over 13 years of experience in the medical field. Senior care has always been a passion of mine from a young age, caring for family members in India. I learned to speak English in my youth from my mother who taught English in India. Determined and influenced by my parents to study, I graduated medical school at the age of 21. Gaining a vast knowledge in medicine was a goal of mine. I studied all areas of medicine from my position as a Cardiology Resident at Fortis Heart Institute in northern India. I was a lead lecturer in pathology at the National Dental College in Punjab. Next I worked at a hospital in Mauritius for 2 years as a Hospitalist in medicine and OBGYN and then moved to the United States and became a citizen.

In the US I did a three year residency at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center and followed up my education with a year-long Fellowship in Geriatrics at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.

Next I the moved to Arizona to work for Banner as a Hospitalist at Del E. Webb Hospital and Boswell Hospital until October of 2011 when I started my private practice specializing in Geriatrics. In May of 2016, I moved my practice to my own dedicated office in Surprise, AZ and named it More MD.

I have hospital privileges at both Banner Del E. Webb and Boswell Hospital with the availability to follow my patients at all times. I am also the Medical Director of Sante of Surprise Rehab Center.

I enjoying being outside, hiking, running, and flying airplanes.

Dr. Mohindra's Care Philosophy

As an Internal Medicine / Geriatrics specialist, & as a PCP, I believe that 24/7 AVAILABILITY is most important. I am available by phone all the time, no matter what or where. Even when I am out of town, I am available by phone / email for all my patients. I follow patients in Del Webb and Boswell hospitals in addition to my 2 office locations (Sun City and Sun City West), and multiple Rehabs and long term care centers in the area. I call back my patients within a few minutes for urgent matters.

Dr. Mohindra says...