Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD

Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD

Geriatric Medicine  ·
Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Surprise, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Armed Forces Medical College in 1999 and specializes in geriatric medicine and internal medicine.Read his story

12361 W Bola Dr Ste 109

Surprise, AZ 85378

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Banner Health
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Mohindra

See how frequently Dr. Mohindra performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autonomic Disorders
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Painful Urination (Dysuria)

Dr. Mohindra's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mohindra's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mohindra "Three A's that are essential in my life: Availability (24/7) Affability and Ability. My name is Dr. Raghav Mohindra, a board certified Geriatric and Internal Medicine Specialist and I live by the three A's. I enjoy meeting one on one with all of my patients and take pride in my work. I come to you with over 13 years of experience in the medical field. Senior care has always been a passion of mine from a young age, caring for family members in India. I learned to speak English in my youth from my mother who taught English in India. Determined and influenced by my parents to study, I graduated medical school at the age of 21. Gaining a vast knowledge in medicine was a goal of mine. I studied all areas of medicine from my position as a Cardiology Resident at Fortis Heart Institute in northern India. I was a lead lecturer in pathology at the National Dental College in Punjab. Next I worked at a hospital in Mauritius for 2 years as a Hospitalist in medicine and OBGYN and then moved to the United States and became a citizen. In the US I did a three year residency at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center and followed up my education with a year-long Fellowship in Geriatrics at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. Next I the moved to Arizona to work for Banner as a Hospitalist at Del E. Webb Hospital and Boswell Hospital until October of 2011 when I started my private practice specializing in Geriatrics. In May of 2016, I moved my practice to my own dedicated office in Surprise, AZ and named it More MD. I have hospital privileges at both Banner Del E. Webb and Boswell Hospital with the availability to follow my patients at all times. I am also the Medical Director of Sante of Surprise Rehab Center. I enjoying being outside, hiking, running, and flying airplanes."

This content was provided by Dr. Mohindra "As an Internal Medicine / Geriatrics specialist, & as a PCP, I believe that 24/7 AVAILABILITY is most important. I am available by phone all the time, no matter what or where. Even when I am out of town, I am available by phone / email for all my patients. I follow patients in Del Webb and Boswell hospitals in addition to my 2 office locations (Sun City and Sun City West), and multiple Rehabs and long term care centers in the area. I call back my patients within a few minutes for urgent matters."

• Geriatric Medicine

• Thyroid Screening
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• RIMC, india
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Baylor University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Mohindra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Mohindra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohindra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mohindra's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohindra to family and friends

Dr. Mohindra's Performance

Dr. Mohindra Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback. I have always valued my patients comments and feedback to continuously improve your experience.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please reach out to my office, staff or myself.  We are doing our best to provide the best possible experience.

"

After he was established it was not uncommon to wait an hour.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We went to Dr Mohindra for three years. At first he was a great doctor then as time went on he became more interested in his income than his patients. He was spending less than 3 minutes in the exam room. I went in as I thought I had an ear infection feeling lousy. He spent 3 minutes with me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Love this doctor he listens and if you're sick gets you in right away. He has help me lose 187 pounds a nd off all my medicine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
If you want to wait 1 1/2 hrs in the waiting room to be seen for 2 minutes, this is the doctor for you! If you want to receive bills and not get an explanation why you're being billed, this is the right office for you! Do yourself a favor and find another doctor who isn't just out to make money.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
he listened by looking me in my eyes for the entire 20 minutes visit, he spent time, ordered the appropriate tests and also checked for all appropriate medicare recommended preventative testing, and personally spoke with my 2 specialists while he was in the room with me. i think he is a very good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0