Dr. Rafia Khalil, MD

Dr. Rafia Khalil, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rafia Khalil, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Port Huron, MI and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Dubai Medical College For Girls in 1995 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.Read her story

1201 Stone St Ste 3

Port Huron, MI 48060

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Khalil

See how frequently Dr. Khalil performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bleeding Disorders
Fibromyalgia
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Khalil's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Khalil's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khalil "Bio Dr. Rafia Khalil, Internal Medicine/Rheumatology, serves the needs of arthritic patients as well as those with auto-immune diseases. She attended Dubai Medical College for Girls in Dubai, UAE and completed her internship at the Department of Health and Medical Services in Dubai, as well. Dr. Khalil completed her residency in internal medicine at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, MI and was Chief Medical Resident at Wayne State University, Sinai-Grace Hospital in Detroit, MI. She then continued with a fellowship in Rheumatology at Wayne State University. She also has had formal training in musculoskeletal ultrasound. Dr. Khalil is an associate of the American College of Physicians."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Dubai Medical College For Girls
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Wayne State U Sinai Grace Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Khalil has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi

Dr. Khalil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khalil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khalil's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khalil to family and friends

Dr. Khalil's Performance

GOOD

dr not friendly, did a poor physical exam, staff didn't take my pulse or temperature, didn't listen to my main reason for being there, my wife felt same, long wait.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I would never recommend her for my animals. Very rude. When I told her my mother recommended her she proceeded to tell me that my mother was noncompliancant and that meant I was going to be noncompliancant also. I went to her looking for help. Needless so say my first visit with her was my last...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Went in for an apptointmebt regarding an increase in joint pain and enlarged lymph nodes only to have my symptoms dismissed. Never had my vitals taken or examined. Was told my blood work was fine in 2014 so no need to check again. I was compeltley dumbfounded. Poor excuse for a physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
After walking into the exam room, Dr. Khalil didn't introduce herself after waiting for an hour she was very disinterested in why I was there. Terrible bedside manner. I will not be going back for my results. After finally introducing myself, she still didn't introduce herself. I will not recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I've been with DrKhalil for many years now She has always listened to me anytime I had a question or concern. The staff is friendly & I've never had a problem getting in to see her when needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0