Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD

Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD

General Surgery | Male

?Excellence in treatment with trusting compassionate care!? Recognized nationally and internationally as a triple board certified aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Raffi Hovsepian is acknowledged by his patients for his creative artistry, precision and mastery of his profession and is noted for his training, leadership, research and dedication in aesthetic plastic surgery. His patients praise him for his genuine compassion and kindness, as well as his exquisite talent and quest for perfection in providing them with the best results; calling him ?the best surgeon in Southern California.? ?Excellence in treatment with trusting compassionate care,? is the vision of Dr. Raffi Hovsepian. His aim is to provide the best possible care to all of his patients while utilizing the most innovative advancements in plastic surgery. Areas of expertise: Facelift / Facial rejuvenation, Breast augmentation / Breast revision, Liposuction / Laser liposuction, Abdominoplasty / Mommy makeover, Buttock augmentation.Read more

Dr. Hovsepian's Experience

See how Dr. Hovsepian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hovsepian

Dr. Hovsepian accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Hovsepian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Hovsepian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hovsepian to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hovsepian
Dr. Hovsepian's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (22)
in Los Angeles, CA |
I highly recommend Dr Hovsepian. He did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier with my results!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great experience. Highly recommend Him. He and his staff were very knowledgable, caring, and understanding. Definitely a higher level of a surgeon then the rest. Completely satisfied!
in Brea, CA |
No doubt Dr, Hovsepian is recommended as one of the best plastic surgeons in Los Angeles. He did my breast revision. I had two botched surgeries before. Dr. H was the third surgeon. I had no one else to turn to. He listened to me, and was so caring that I feel like he is my family. He did such an amazing job that my husband himself has forgotten the past bad surgeries by the other surgeons and so have I. Dr. H really is a wonderful surgeon but moreover the kindest most caring doctor you meet.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Amazing doctor... simply the best.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Hovsepain to everyone. His the Best of the best. I have no words. I only can say you won't be disappointed at all. He is so caring , sweet, explains everything in details, honest if he can help and tells you the out comes. All I can say he is worth all the money. I wouldn't go to anyone els but him. I give him 2 thumbs up.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Hovsepian did a great job with my surgery and with my follow up appointments. He made the whole process more calming since I was anxious and my nerves were all over the place. My nose looks great and it is EXACTLY how I wanted it to look. My whole life I was teased about the bump on my nose, but now I feel confident and happy about my nose and my appearance. Thank you so much!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I had a breast augmentation done 3 years ago by another surgeon who did an awful job. I was unhappy with my result for 3 years. I decided to see Dr Hovsepian. Unlike my first surgeon; we had multiple consultations, I was never rushed to make a decision, and he was extremely educational and kind. He was caring and compassionate about my situation. He took his time, and gave me an amazing result. I wish he was my original surgeon. He is The Best!
in Newport Beach, CA |
In my 56 years of seeing many doctors, I have yet to meet a more caring, thorough, and compassionate doctor as Dr. Hovsepian. Not only he took care of all my needs and concerns, but he did such an amazing job that till this day I am amazed at my result. I love it! I call him routinely for medical advice outside his realm, and he always takes the time to educate me on any matter or concerns I have. Dr. Raffi is a professional to the highest standards!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Took care of all my needs. I am fortunate to have a great surgeon as him. Corrected all the mistakes made by another surgeon. Warm, kind, and compassionate about what he does. Definitely recommend him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent Job. You are more than a doctor you are an Artist! This is exactly the attribute I was looking for my wife. My wife looks great after her Abdominoplasty procedure. She has a beautiful shape from every angle. It was a difficult choice for her to undergo elective surgery, having the right doctor and staff made the difference. We would definitely refer you to our family and friends. Thank you for going above and beyond a Tummy Tuck.
in Brea, CA |
Most trustworthy, skilled, and extremely talented surgeon I have come across. He totally transformed my body to something so amazing that i am grateful for him daily. His character is as amazing and caring and his talents. I am thoroughly happy and grateful for what Dr. Hovsepian has done for me.
Have you seen Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Are you Dr. Hovsepian?

Dr. Hovsepian's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hovsepian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Hovsepian has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hovsepian's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Hidradenitis
  • Hyperparathyroidism

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Hovsepian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hovsepian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.