Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD

General Surgery •  Male

Dr. Hovsepian

Raffi Hovsepian, MD Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

421 N Rodeo Dr Ste T-13 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD is a general surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. He specializes in general surgery and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more General Surgeons in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Hovsepian accepts

Dr. Hovsepian accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Hovsepian's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Hyperparathyroidism
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Hovsepian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hovsepian

Dr. Hovsepian?
Dr. Hovsepian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD
Dr. Hovsepian is a phenomenal surgeon. Not only is his work purely amazing, he also takes time to understand exactly what I want and what I’m looking for.
Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Dr. Raffi Hovsepian saved my life! I struggled over 7 years, 2 failed breast augmentations & countless doctors visits with 10+ “specialists” until Dr. Hovsepian stepped in with real answers. Long story short, scar tissue in my chest had triggered a pre-existing medical condition that had left me chronically ill for years and no one could come up with a proper diagnosis. Dr. Hovsepian took my previous health history, preformed a capsulectomy, & now I’m completely healed!
Shirley Rene’e in San Francisco , CA – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Dr. Hovsepian transformed my life both physically and mentally. He is meticulous in the operating room and his artistry sculpted my physique into the body of my dreams. He was honest, sincere and made me feel like his only patient. If you’re thinking of a body contouring procedure, you need to have a consult with Dr. Hovsepain, you will not regret it! I am an international patient and I will always travel to Dr. Hovsepian, he is simply the BEST!
Canada – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
I have and will continue to only recommend Dr. Hovsepian. He truly is the most skilled and compassionate surgeon that I have ever encountered (and I work in medical field)!
Joanne L in Los Angeles – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Had a face and neck lift performed by Dr. Hovsepian. He is amazing. Met all my expectations and the best thing is that its sooooo natural and perfect no one ever realizes that anything has been done. When i tell people my age they are shocked. I thank this amazing gentleman every day and he is in my prayers because he gave me back my life and changed me overall for the better. He is simply the best, and i am fortunate that i had him as my doctor.
Jane T. in Beverly Hills, CA – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Without a doubt one of the most talented and skilled plastic surgeons in the industry. I have seen the top guys and he blew their results out of the park. I am extremely happy and satisfied with the result he gave me and his care. Very thankful patient!
Deborah in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Hovsepian. He did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier with my results!
Maria in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Amazing doctor... simply the best.
Melinda Haws in Beverly Hills, CA – Feb 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Hovsepain to everyone. His the Best of the best. I have no words. I only can say you won't be disappointed at all. He is so caring , sweet, explains everything in details, honest if he can help and tells you the out comes. All I can say he is worth all the money. I wouldn't go to anyone els but him. I give him 2 thumbs up.
suzy in Los Angeles, CA – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Dr. Hovsepian did a great job with my surgery and with my follow up appointments. He made the whole process more calming since I was anxious and my nerves were all over the place. My nose looks great and it is EXACTLY how I wanted it to look. My whole life I was teased about the bump on my nose, but now I feel confident and happy about my nose and my appearance. Thank you so much!
Erika in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
I had a breast augmentation done 3 years ago by another surgeon who did an awful job. I was unhappy with my result for 3 years. I decided to see Dr Hovsepian. Unlike my first surgeon; we had multiple consultations, I was never rushed to make a decision, and he was extremely educational and kind. He was caring and compassionate about my situation. He took his time, and gave me an amazing result. I wish he was my original surgeon. He is The Best!
Jenniffer Sanderson in Beverly Hills, CA – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
In my 56 years of seeing many doctors, I have yet to meet a more caring, thorough, and compassionate doctor as Dr. Hovsepian. Not only he took care of all my needs and concerns, but he did such an amazing job that till this day I am amazed at my result. I love it! I call him routinely for medical advice outside his realm, and he always takes the time to educate me on any matter or concerns I have. Dr. Raffi is a professional to the highest standards!
Mary Jane K in Newport Beach, CA – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Took care of all my needs. I am fortunate to have a great surgeon as him. Corrected all the mistakes made by another surgeon. Warm, kind, and compassionate about what he does. Definitely recommend him.
Linda C in Beverly Hills, CA – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Excellent Job. You are more than a doctor you are an Artist! This is exactly the attribute I was looking for my wife. My wife looks great after her Abdominoplasty procedure. She has a beautiful shape from every angle. It was a difficult choice for her to undergo elective surgery, having the right doctor and staff made the difference. We would definitely refer you to our family and friends. Thank you for going above and beyond a Tummy Tuck.
Richard Allen in Phoenix, AZ – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hovsepian?

?Excellence in treatment with trusting compassionate care!? Recognized nationally and internationally as a triple board certified aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Raffi Hovsepian is acknowledged by his patients for his creative art...

• General Surgery
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Raffi Hovsepian, MD Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

Raffi Hovsepian, MD Aesthetic Plastic Surgery421 N Rodeo Dr Ste T-13 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hovsepian treats patients.

Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center