Plastic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD
Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Hovsepian is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center, UC Irvine Medical Center, Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Hoag Hospital Newport Beach and Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center.

416 N Bedford Dr Ste 200

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Hovsepian

?Excellence in treatment with trusting compassionate care!? Recognized nationally and internationally as a triple board certified aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Raffi Hovsepian is acknowledged by his patients for his creative artistry, precision and mastery of his profession and is noted for his training, leadership, research and dedication in aesthetic plastic surgery. His patients praise him for his genuine compassion and kindness, as well as his exquisite talent and quest for perfection in providing them with the best results; calling him ?the best surgeon in Southern California.? ?Excellence in treatment with trusting compassionate care,? is the vision of Dr. Raffi Hovsepian. His aim is to provide the best possible care to all of his patients while utilizing the most innovative advancements in plastic surgery. Areas of expertise: Facelift / Facial rejuvenation, Breast augmentation / Breast revision, Liposuction / Laser liposuction, Abdominoplasty / Mommy makeover, Buttock augmentation.

Dr. Hovsepian's Experience

Dr. Hovsepian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Hovsepian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hovsepian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hovsepian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hovsepian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hovsepian to family and friends
Dr. Hovsepian's Performance
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Had a face and neck lift performed by Dr. Hovsepian. He is amazing. Met all my expectations and the best thing is that its sooooo natural and perfect no one ever realizes that anything has been done. When i tell people my age they are shocked. I thank this amazing gentleman every day and he is in my prayers because he gave me back my life and changed me overall for the better. He is simply the best, and i am fortunate that i had him as my doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Without a doubt one of the most talented and skilled plastic surgeons in the industry. I have seen the top guys and he blew their results out of the park. I am extremely happy and satisfied with the result he gave me and his care. Very thankful patient!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I highly recommend Dr Hovsepian. He did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier with my results!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Amazing doctor... simply the best.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Hovsepain to everyone. His the Best of the best. I have no words. I only can say you won't be disappointed at all. He is so caring , sweet, explains everything in details, honest if he can help and tells you the out comes. All I can say he is worth all the money. I wouldn't go to anyone els but him. I give him 2 thumbs up.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Hovsepian did a great job with my surgery and with my follow up appointments. He made the whole process more calming since I was anxious and my nerves were all over the place. My nose looks great and it is EXACTLY how I wanted it to look. My whole life I was teased about the bump on my nose, but now I feel confident and happy about my nose and my appearance. Thank you so much!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I had a breast augmentation done 3 years ago by another surgeon who did an awful job. I was unhappy with my result for 3 years. I decided to see Dr Hovsepian. Unlike my first surgeon; we had multiple consultations, I was never rushed to make a decision, and he was extremely educational and kind. He was caring and compassionate about my situation. He took his time, and gave me an amazing result. I wish he was my original surgeon. He is The Best!
in Newport Beach, CA |
In my 56 years of seeing many doctors, I have yet to meet a more caring, thorough, and compassionate doctor as Dr. Hovsepian. Not only he took care of all my needs and concerns, but he did such an amazing job that till this day I am amazed at my result. I love it! I call him routinely for medical advice outside his realm, and he always takes the time to educate me on any matter or concerns I have. Dr. Raffi is a professional to the highest standards!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Took care of all my needs. I am fortunate to have a great surgeon as him. Corrected all the mistakes made by another surgeon. Warm, kind, and compassionate about what he does. Definitely recommend him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent Job. You are more than a doctor you are an Artist! This is exactly the attribute I was looking for my wife. My wife looks great after her Abdominoplasty procedure. She has a beautiful shape from every angle. It was a difficult choice for her to undergo elective surgery, having the right doctor and staff made the difference. We would definitely refer you to our family and friends. Thank you for going above and beyond a Tummy Tuck.
Have you seen Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD?
Are you Dr. Hovsepian?