Dr. Rafael E. Salas, MD

Dr. Rafael E. Salas, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 42 years old

My luxury boutique plastic surgery practice provides unparalleled service and tailored care for each patient in order to help them achieve their goals. I am grateful that I get to do what I love and provide excellent surgical and non-invasive results for my patients, making sure that their experience is enjoyable from beginning to end.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Salas' Experience

See how Dr. Salas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salas

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Salas has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Salas
Dr. Salas' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Salas and his staff were excellent from the initial consultation, to the surgery day and all the way through post op! Dr. Salas was very thorough on his explanation of the procedures I requested and I felt very at ease to move forward with his direction. During surgery day, he was very comforting and attentive to my needs. If you're looking for a doctor with amazing results and the one on one personal care, you have found it at Salas Plastic Surgery! I highly recommend!
in Tampa, FL |
I reccomend to use Dr. Salas with plastic surgery highly, I got a breast augmentation for the first time and loved the consultation that was very informative with information prior to the surgery. Pre-Op I was a little scared going into surgery and Dr. Salas was very caring wnd reassured me I would be ok. Post op was very smooth because of how caring Salas was. My breast implants turned out great and I reccomend all of my friends and family to him.
in Sanibel, FL |
Dr Salas is an excellent surgeon as well as a great person. I had an abdominoplasty 6 months ago and am extremely happy with the results. He is a perfectionist and it shows in my results-he takes the time to go the extra mile and do things the right way. Dr Salas spent considerable time with me pre and post op and always made me feel like I was a priority and not just another patient. His staff and office are top notch and very welcoming. I would definitely highly recommend Dr Salas!
I appreciate the kind words, and I'm very glad you are happy with your results! You made our day, as my staff and I take great pride in making each one of our patients feel like a priority!
in Miami, FL |
Terrible experience!!! My nose looks terrible, left nostril bigger than the right one!!! I called several times trying to reach him, they said he'Ll call you back... After 18 months of my worst decision had the plastic surgery with Dr Salas I'm looking for an ENT...
It is unfortunate this happened to you. You mentioned you had this procedure approximately 18 months ago. That was at a surgical center that I rarely go to anymore and most likely there was a communication issue as I was never told of any of your concerns postop. As you can see from my other reviews, I am very attentive to all my patients, and have a private practice now. I urge you to please call my private office at the number listed here, and I would be happy to address any of your concerns.
in Tampa, FL |
After years of considering an elective surgery, I couldn't be happier with the overall care and results that I received from Dr. Salas and his staff. He is very knowledgeable in his area of expertise. From day 1, he made me feel comfortable and at ease. He went above and beyond to make sure as a patient the end result met my personal goals. He makes you feel comfortable, he listens to your wants, explains things very thoroughly and produces an even better end result. I highly recommend him.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm always happy to hear we achieved our goal of making you feel comfortable throughout your experience, and happy with your result!
in Miami, FL |
So professional and takes the time to answer any questions as you have. Very neat and clean office, very central and available for free consultations! Really kind and listens to you in order to achieve your dream results.
Have you seen Dr. Rafael E. Salas, MD?

Compare Dr. Salas

Dr. Salas says...

Dr. Rafael Emerick Salas is a Board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery and non-invasive treatments. He is especially known for his "mommy makeovers".

Dr. Salas obtained his bachelor degree at the University of Miami, obtaining a Master's degree at Barry University. He then attended medical school at Tufts University, one of the top medical schools in the country. He went on to his surgical residency at Harvard medical-Beth Israel Deaconess hospital, he then returned to Florida to a Plastic surgery fellowship at the University of South Florida.

Dr. Salas has published numerous articles on the plastic surgery specialty and presented at national conferences. He has been featured on television (Telemundo/NBC) and publications such as Fisher Island Magazine. Dr. Salas returned to Miami to provide his patients individually tailored care and the results they desire in a boutique setting.

Dr. Salas' Care Philosophy

Dr. Salas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Salas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Salas' Board Certifications

• Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Tufts University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Harvard Medical School)

Completed in 2003

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Harvard Medical School)

Completed in 2006

Tampa General Hospital (University Of South Florida)

Completed in 2010

University of Miami

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
    Barry University / School of Graduate Medical Science

Completed in 1998

University of South Florida Plastic Surgery Research Fellowship

Completed in 2007

Dr. Salas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Brow Lift
  • Buttock Lift
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Ultherapy®
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.