Dr. Rafael Olivares, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Rafael Olivares, MD
Dr. Rafael Olivares, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood, CO. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Olivares is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital.

Dr. Olivares' Experience

See how Dr. Olivares' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Olivares

Dr. Olivares accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Olivares is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Olivares has admitting privileges.

Dr. Olivares' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olivares to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Olivares' Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Olivares is a professional, thorough, caring physician who was able to figure out what was going on with me when others could not. He saved my life.
    in Lakewood, co |
    My whole family goes to see Dr. Olivares. He has been my doctor for years. He is incredibly compassionate and always takes time to listen to my concerns. He explains things in terms that are easy for me to understand. He is bi-lingual. He speaks Spanish to some of my family members and English to others. He is very personable and has checked in on my family on weekends. I give Dr. Olivares my highest recommendation.
    in Lakewood, CO |
    This was my first and final visit with Dr. Olivares. I had an incident that put me in the hospital over the weekend and was told to follow up with my doctor. The office I usually go to got me in with him. He barged in to the exam room while the nurse was still doing the vitals and didn't even introduce himself. He started taking notes and talking at me through his voice to text microphone. Never asked me any question or even talked to me really. I left very insulted. Horrible doctor.
    in Denver, CO |
    After years of seeing Dr. Olivares he seems to be losing his passion. I went in for a yearly physical and he just spun me around to look at my skin. He asked about the FOB fecal test...and never gave the kit to me. I didn't receive a referral for a mammogram. I was so frustrated with his lack of caring. He couldn't get out of the room fast enough. He didn't even know I was there for a physical for Pete's sake. Lame!
    Have you seen Dr. Rafael Olivares, MD?
    Are you Dr. Olivares?

Dr. Olivares' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Dr. Olivares does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Olivares and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Eastern Va Med School

Dr. Olivares does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olivares and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Olivares does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Olivares and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.