Dr. Rafael Marrero, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Rafael Marrero, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Central Arkansas ENT Clinic 2200 Ada Ave Ste 202, Conway, AR 72034 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Marrero specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Conway, AR. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Marrero? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Marrero's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Marrero's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marrero

Dr. Marrero accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Marrero has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Marrero

Dr. Marrero's Review Details
3.9 based on 35 responses
Experience with Dr. Marrero
Dr. Marrero's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Heber Springs, Ar |
Patient with chronic sinusitis, nasal polyps,, loss of smell and suffer from asthma. My surgery went great no bruising and I could breathe so much better the next day. I had PROPEL sinus stents,removal of ethmoid sinus , sinus endoscopy,repair of nasal septum. It's been only a week and I'm back to my normal activities.??
Conway Arkansas |
Dr. Marrero was recommended to me by a coworker for my tonsillectomy. He had performed hers several years ago and she raved about the coblation procedure he uses to remove the tonsils. This surgery is supposed to be harder on adults and while it was no picnic in the park, I think my recovery time for a 56 year old was exceptional due to the coblation procedure he uses and his experience in performing it. I was eating solids four days after surgery and back at work (light duty) the following week
in Little Rock, AR |
I was very impressed with the amount of time Dr. Marrero spent with me on my first visit getting to know about my symptoms and history with allergies, as well as how comprehensive the exam was compared to Dr. visits in the past when I have had allergy issues.
in Hector, AR |
Dr. Marrero was very excellent in preparing me for my surgery. He made sure I knew all the details and the post surgery I would be experiencing. I had nose surgery and had my septum removed and straightened and replaced plus I had polyps. I had not breathed correctly for years and it had become very difficult to eat or sleep. After surgery I can now breathe normal and I sleep better than I have in years. I would recommend Dr. Marrero very highly. I appreciate his honesty and compassion.
Greenbrier, AR |
Dr. Marrero listened to me with great patience while I explained the long story of complications I've had over the past year. He never made me feel rushed. The experience was very pleasant and he was genuinely interested in my condition.
in Conway, AR |
Dr Marrero put tubes in my one year old sons ears in March of 2016. The consultation, procedure, and follow up were wonderful. It was my sons first surgery experience and I couldn't be happier with the results. Such an improvement!! Dr Marrero was informative about the details of the proceedure and patient with this nervous mothers many questions. The staff in the hospital were FANTASTIC on the day of surgery. Caring and gentle. Thank you Dr Marrero and staff for making it a good experience!
in Conway, arkansas |
Dr. Marrero put tubes in my daughters' ears. The whole process was easier than I expected. Dr. Marrero explained everything and the procedure only took 10 minutes. She has had the tubes for a year now. I'm please with him and glad we choose him as our doctor.
in Conway, Arkansas |
Dr. Marrero performed my septoplasty and turbinate reduction last week. I can breathe again! I could breathe immediately following surgery! After extensive research on the topic, I am convinced that I was very fortunate to find him. Many patients having undergone this procedure, reported that the most difficult part of their recovery period was suffering from the packing that was left in their noses for days by their doctors. Dr. Marrero doesn't make his patients go through that. I am so pleased
in Lonoke Arkansas |
Over the past 10 years I have been trying to get help with ENT issues that have sucked away my life. 3 in this past year at UAMS where you go after all ENT Drs. In NLR and LR would not pay attention. I had pictures of my tonsil stones ,swollen neck,records of constant infections. Only to be sent away with a huge bill. I thought that's where you go when no one else can figure it out. Waste of time, energy and money.Make the trip to Conway.Finally somebody cares. I found a DR. a real person.Thanks
in Conway, AR |
He is very condescending and rude. He was uninterested in hearing my medical history, and felt the need to tell me everything I was doing wrong. He talked to me like I was an idiot, and I did not appreciate that. He did nothing to actually help me with my problem. I've have seen him on two separate occasions, and he was rude both times. I would not waste your time or money seeing a doctor like this.
in Clinton AR |
I would highly recommend Dr. Marrero. He's great and really helped my ear.
in Conway, AR |
Dr. Marrero is wonderful. I have struggled with allergies and strep throat for almost 5 years. I have not had one issue with either since he treated me for allergies and took out my tonsils over a year ago. I was super nervous about the surgery as I have heard horror stories but I healed so much more quickly than I ever dreamed. I was eating solid food within three days. I highly recommend him and have done so in every opportunity I have been given.
in Conway, AR |
Dr. Marrero is a wonderful Doctor, very knowledgeable. We had a great experience & have been so happy with the outcome of our daughter?s surgery. She was so relaxed with him and even let him check her ears, nose, & throat without a fight (she?s only 1). I'm a very particular mother and want the best for my daughter, he completely impressed me. Before & after the surgery he came and talked with us & even called us after the surgery. I highly recommend him. His staff are very friendly as well.
in Greenbrier |
He did My granddaughters surgery and everything went great!! Would recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Marrero?
Are you Dr. Marrero? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Marrero

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Baylor Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1991

Georgetown University Hospital

Completed in 1992

Georgetown University Hospital

Completed in 1997

Dr. Marrero has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Marrero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marrero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Marrero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Marrero

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Marrero's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Marrero

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients