Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel, MD

Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel, MD

General Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Lancaster, CA. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Lemus-Rangel is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital and Palmdale Regional Medical Center.

1658 W Avenue J

Lancaster, CA 93534

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Lemus-Rangel

Dr. Lemus-Rangel's Experience

Dr. Lemus-Rangel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Critical Care Surgery
  • Robotic Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Lemus-Rangel does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Lemus-Rangel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lemus-Rangel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lemus-Rangel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemus-Rangel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lemus-Rangel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemus-Rangel to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lemus-Rangel's Performance
Honestly, there isn't a better choice than Dr. Lemus-Rangel. Because of his robotics surgery experience, he is considered the Palmdale hernia repair expert. He'll be upfront and honest about your surgical needs and options.
in Lancaster |
Many thanks to Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel and his extraordinary Lancaster hernia surgery team. They were in constant communication with us and worked with our timeline.
Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel is the premier Palmdale surgeon! The bilateral hernia procedure was completed in a timely manner with minimal pain. Even better, the recovery process was much faster than expected.
in Santa Clarita |
We were referred to Dr. Lemus-Rangel by a family friend. Booking a consultation at Dr. Lemus-Rangel's Santa Clarita hernia repair center was simple; and most importantly, he provided honest, expert advice about my dad's hernia. Thank you.
in Santa Clarita |
If you're looking for a Santa Clarita hernia surgery expert, reach out to Dr. Lemus-Rangel and his team. They will make sure you are fully informed of the process and receive the highest possible care.
Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel maintains a top reputation for his Lancaster hernia surgery specialty. After my inguinal hernia surgery, I understood the raving reviews. Not only was the surgery completed with minimal scarring, he and his team followed up during the recovery process!
in Lancaster |
I visited several Palmdale hernia repair centers before choosing Dr. Lemus-Rangel. What immediately stood out to me was how he sat down with me to carefully discuss my different surgical options. He encouraged me to learn more about the different procedures and ask questions. His commitment to patient advocacy is exceptional.
in Santa Clarita |
There are few surgeons as talented and experienced as Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel. His Santa Clarita hernia surgery facility is modern and clean; moreover, his team is welcoming and professional.
Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel is one of few Palmdale surgeons who specialize in robotics surgery. There are so many patient benefits (small cuts mean small scars and less pain); I don't understand why more doctors don't talk about it!
in Santa Clarita |
Searching for a Santa Clarita hernia repair specialist? Before you make your final decision, do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation with Dr. Lemus-Rangel. Phenomenal!
in Lancaster, CA |
After having my health concerns dismissed by other Bakersfield surgeons, it was refreshing to sit down with a surgeon who not only cared, but really listened. Dr. Lemus-Rangel was incredibly patient with me and communicated his concerns about delaying a hernia surgery. However, he emphasized that the decision was up to me. I really appreciated the mutual respect and will be coming back to see him.
If you've been told that your hernia isn't reducible and that you should consider surgery, contact Dr. Lemus Rangel and his hernia surgery Bakersfield team today! Even if you haven't decided on surgery, meeting with Dr. Lemus-Rangel will help you better understand your body, what your choices are, and what you can do to improve your health.
Our family is beyond grateful to Dr. Lemus-Rangel and his amazing dermatology team. Our daughter was being treated for acne, when the medical team noticed suspiciously raised and irregular-sized moles on her neck. A biopsy was done, and fortunately, her melanoma was noncancerous. Even still, we appreciate the care and vigilance of Dr. Lemus-Rangel and his team!
Started experiencing unusual abdominal pain and I suspected my hernia was the reason. Called Dr. Lemus-Rangel's office early Monday morning and he was able to schedule me in for an emergency visit the very same day. I appreciated his urgency and the immediate response from his Bakersfield hernia surgery team.
It's obvious when a doctor cares about his patients. Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel repeatedly goes the extra mile to ensure the well-being of his patients. Thank you, Dr. Lemus-Rangel!
Selecting a Santa Clarita hernia surgery center was harder than we expected. Ultimately, my partner scheduled a much-needed hernia repair with Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel because of his medical background and the ease we both felt with Dr. Lemus-Rangel during the initial consultation.
in Santa Clarita |
I chose Dr. Lemus-Rangel for my laparoscopic cholecystectomy and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Lemus-Rangel and his hernia surgery Bakersfield team were reassuring and emphasized my comfort. Highly recommended!
in Santa Clarita |
Looking for the top Bakersfield surgeon? It's Dr. Lemus-Rangel! He is our family's go-to surgeon. We've had consultations with him about hernia repair, dermatology concerns, and various colorectal issues.
Dr. Lemus-Rangel is the ideal doctor – highly educated, extremely skilled, and personable. So glad to have found him! 5/5
in Jakarta, JK |
I recently had a consultation with Dr. Lemus-Rangel at his hernia surgery Bakersfield clinic to discuss whether or not I would need surgery for my bilateral hernia. He thoroughly described the different options I could take, including changes in my lifestyle. I appreciated his honesty and will be returning if I need a surgeon.
in Tulare |
Excellent doctor !! Very knowledgeable, takes his time during consult to answer questions, is straightforward.
in Santa Clara, CA |
Treatments for hiatal hernias are delicate. My wife opted for a robotic hiatal hernia surgery with Dr. Lemus-Rangel because of his expertise in robotics surgery and reputation as a skilled Bakersfield surgeon. Dr. Lemus-Rangel and his staff were exceptional throughout the process.
in Juniper Hills, CA |
Dr. Lemus-Rangel did my robotic assisted gallbladder surgery and did an excellent job. He examined me and recommended the best surgical method and then did exactly what he promised. He and all of his office staff are very professional and caring. They answered all of my questions. I would not hesitate returning to him if I ever need a general surgeon again.
Porterville, CA |
The previous patient that left a review by the name of Maria is false. Provider is very generous, professional, and compassionate. When someone sees a specialist there is always time that comes a factor. So if a patient has to wait an hour that is just what needs to be done to cover and take their time with specialist.
in Porterville , CA |
Dr Lemus left me in the room, hooked up to equipment for nearly an hour (after waiting an hour for him in the waiting room) as he casually talked with his doctor friends. Basically I feel he thinks he's special because he's a doctor & I'm not. Mentioned that fact many times. 3 tines he accidentally messed with a nerve, sending a shock down my arm. Still waiting to see if there's any long term damage.
Have you seen Dr. Rafael Lemus-Rangel, MD?
Are you Dr. Lemus-Rangel?

See our General Surgery Specialist at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center