Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Cruz II

Kentuckiana Integrative Medicine

443 Spring St Ste 303 Jeffersonville, IN 47130

Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Jeffersonville, IN and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med in 1993 and specializes in emergency medicine, gastroenterology, and more.

Dr. Cruz II accepts

Dr. Cruz II accepts the following insurance:

Sagamore Health Network

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Cruz II treats your condition or procedure

• Asthma
  • Cervical Facet Joint Injection
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Cirrhosis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Crystal Arthropathy
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Joint Injection
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Recurrent Headache
  • Reflux Esophagitis
  • Severe Headache
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Cruz II?
Dr. Cruz II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Cruz is a wonderful, kind, considerate, and compassionate doctor! My fiance and I are healthier and stronger since we have gotten to know him and his spectacular services! Dr. Cruz and his staff personally care about his patients immensely. We strongly recommend Dr. Cruz and his staff!!!! Great doctors are hard to find these days, he is one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
Dr Cruz is a true gift to the medical profession and the most caring and capable MD that I have met in my 35 years as a medical professional. His treatment of my medical condition was spot on and was life saving in that it resolved my autoimmune symptoms and precancerous condition with cancer enzymes returning to normal in about 6 months with corresponding complete pain resolution in that time versus 2 other medical opinions advising a wait and see approach for 1 year. I highly recommend Dr Cruz and high professional and friendly staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
Dr. Cruz spends the extra time with you and gives you an honest, clear explanation of the diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
Just completed my second visit with Dr. Cruz. He's an excellent listener and isn't afraid to think outside the box when it comes to diagnosis ans treatment plans. I'm so glad I was f]referred to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
A new chapter of my life started at 51 when I was diagnosed with cancer. It has taken me to many places for treatment and along the way I have grown so much. I can honestly say 8 years ago I believed as long as I stayed fit and took care of myself I would never have to worry about being ill and I would enjoy my family for many years. I have learned so much more goes into health and being healthy. Dr Cruz has helped me become healthier, given me hope and a better quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
My husband was diagnosed with a terminal cancer in 2012 and at that time he was given 18 months to live. I do give credit to Traditional medicine but I know in my heart he is still here today because we were open to alternative treatments. When we were referred to Dr Cruz it was an answer to prayer. We had been looking for an office that could offer save treatments and continue to give us hope. My husband has continued to improve and we look forward to our future together, thanks to Dr Cruz and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
Dr. Cruz is a very caring and thorough Integrative Physician who provides holistic and alternative treatment options difficult to find elsewhere. Dr. Cruz treats the whole person - not just symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
We are lucky to have this leading-edge clinic here in Jeffersonville - just steps from downtown Louisville! Dr. Cruz is an empathetic, patient, skilled and very knowledgeable MD who brings to our area the best that conventional and natural medicine have to offer. Everyone in the office is friendly and eager to share their secrets to keep me healthy. Over the last five years, I have done a variety of treatments with Dr. Cruz for a variety of medical issues including multiple sports and overuse injuries, anxiety, allergies, weight-loss, wellness & nutritional IV's and hormone replacement therapy - all with amazing results. I was better after only 1 joint injection treatment and continued to see more progress with each session; I get an IV if my energy is low or I feel a cold/flu coming on; I am preparing to do a treatment called Plaquex which not only removes plaque but also regenerates youthful tissue. Check out the wealth of free information on his website at www.RegenMedKY.com
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
I came to Dr. Cruz for weight loss. It has been a struggle for me most of my life, Dr. Cruz's understanding of that made me feel comfortable with the program. The handbook given along with the HCG program helped me tremendously with my weight loss journey. I lost 24 pounds and have maintained the success with my new lifestyle change. Dr. Cruz took his time to listen to my concerns and educate me as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Cruz for at least ten years and I am still coming. That right there should tell you all you need to know. I cannot recommend him too highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
I have known Dr. Cruz for over seven years and found him to be accurately observant and skilled in diagnosing and treating a large variety of medical problems in his patients. His knowledge base is quite broad and he uses it very effectively. He understands and applies appropriate, effective therapies, some of which are quite new and/or under-utilized by most practices in this area. They may simply be unknown by some doctors in this area. Thankfully, he has never stopped learning after completing medical school. He is a true gem in the Jeffersonville area medical community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
Very good session , felt listened to and offers great solutions, cutting edge . Great place , good doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
Dr. Cruz has therapies not available elsewhere. I'm very pleased with the quality, choices and care given by his office.
Excellent Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?
Dr. Cruz saved my life insisting that I get a heart cath when other doctor discovered a 95% blockage of my carotid artery. I was scheduled for carotid surgery and neither my doctor or my insurance wanted to let me have a cardiac cath. When finally was able to get my cardiac cath, we discovered I had 7 blockages and I needed 7 cardiac stents. The surgeon told me I could’v easily died during the surgery to fix the carotid artery if I had not fixed my heart first! Thanks to Dr. Cruz I'm still here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rafael Cruz II, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cruz II?

Dr. Cruz's Philosophy of Life and Medicine  Dr. Rafael Cruz believes that when mind, spirit and body are in sync and provided with proper mental exercise, nutrition, physical exercise, meditation and prayer, then health and vitality will natura...

• Emergency Medicine