Dr. Rafael Calzadilla, MD

Dr. Rafael Calzadilla, MD

Family Medicine | Male

HealthCare America Medical Group provides quality medical care for the entire family – from primary care and specialists, to diagnostic imaging and a clinical laboratory. With three convenient locations in Manatee County, you can get the care you need when and where you need it.

Dr. Rafael Calzadilla, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Calzadilla is affiliated with Manatee Memorial Hospital and Blake Medical Center.

Dr. Calzadilla's Experience

See how Dr. Calzadilla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Calzadilla

Dr. Calzadilla accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Calzadilla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Calzadilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calzadilla to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Calzadilla Says:

I appreciate this valuable feedback. We use this information to continually improve our patients' experience with our practice. Thank you for trusting me with your health care.

Dr. Calzadilla's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Bradenton, FL |
    After waiting 6 weeks to get an appointment, filling out the paperwork in advance that they sent me for my appointment, after they called to confirm my appointment - leaving work early - missing pay I get to the office and they refuse to see me because they say the Florida Blue website shows someone else as my primary. I changed this online 6 weeks ago when I made my appt. Receptionist was abrupt and rude. NO return phone call from Office - reported to Florida Blue-horrible experience.
    We regret to hear that you had this experience with us. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to our manager at (941) 216-2878 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I am a new patient having to change doctors because of insurance reasons so I did not know what to expect from a new doctor. I was very happy after meeting Dr, Calzadilla in January because he showed a real concern for my well being and showed more interest in my health on my first visit than my other doctor did over several years. I look forward to having Dr. Calzadilla as my primary care physician. Ken Miller
    in Parrish, FL |
    Always very courteous and pleasant. Takes time to explain matters. Never have to wait to long.
    Have you seen Dr. Rafael Calzadilla, MD?

Dr. Calzadilla's Care Philosophy

Dr. Calzadilla says...

Dr. Calzadilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Central University of Venezeula School of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Chestnut Hill Hospital

Completed in 1993

Grady Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1984

Dr. Calzadilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calzadilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine