Dr. Rafael Calzadilla, MD

Dr. Rafael Calzadilla, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Rafael Calzadilla, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Central University of Venezeula School of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in family medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

1720 Manatee Ave E

Bradenton, FL 34208

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Calzadilla

Dr. Calzadilla's Experience

Dr. Calzadilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Calzadilla "HealthCare America Medical Group provides quality medical care for the entire family – from primary care and specialists, to diagnostic imaging and a clinical laboratory. With three convenient locations in Manatee County, you can get the care you need when and where you need it."

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine

Dr. Calzadilla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

• Chestnut Hill Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Grady Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Calzadilla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Calzadilla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calzadilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calzadilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calzadilla's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calzadilla to family and friends

Dr. Calzadilla's Performance

GOOD

GOOD
Dr. Calzadilla Says:
"

I appreciate this valuable feedback. We use this information to continually improve our patients' experience with our practice. Thank you for trusting me with your health care.

"

Very disappointed about this Doctor. The waiting time even with appointment takes for ever. I tried many times to get referrals from him to do my mammogram consultation and left multiple phone messages and I never got a call back not even as a courtesy. Of course I started the new year 2018 with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry that you had this experience with us and want to ensure you that we strive to provide top-quality care to every patient. We appreciate you leaving this feedback for us and will use this to improve upon our services. Thank you.

Extremely rude office staff. This doctor does not even keep his own appointments. I waited for over 2 hours after my appointment with no apology or offer to reschedule on multiple occasions. Worst doctor office I have ever seen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Colby, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (941) 216-2878 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon.

After waiting 6 weeks to get an appointment, filling out the paperwork in advance that they sent me for my appointment, after they called to confirm my appointment - leaving work early - missing pay I get to the office and they refuse to see me because they say the Florida Blue website shows...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We regret to hear that you had this experience with us. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to our manager at (941) 216-2878 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

I am a new patient having to change doctors because of insurance reasons so I did not know what to expect from a new doctor. I was very happy after meeting Dr, Calzadilla in January because he showed a real concern for my well being and showed more interest in my health on my first visit than my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Always very courteous and pleasant. Takes time to explain matters. Never have to wait to long.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0