Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Rafael Cabrera, MD
Dr. Rafael Cabrera, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Cabrera is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

951 NW 13th St Ste 4A

Boca Raton, FL 33486

Learn about Dr. Cabrera

See how frequently Dr. Cabrera performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Cancer

Dr. Cabrera's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cabrera "Welcome to Plastic Surgery Specialists of Boca Raton. We offer both surgical and non-surgical treatment options to help patients best achieve their personal appearance goals. We work with each patient to develop a safe and effective treatment plan. Our philosophy centers on the principle that the relationship and communication between surgeon and patient are vital. Each person has a different aesthetic as well as view of themselves. We do our best to share our knowledge and expertise to help our clients make the best choices and address their needs and concerns. We offer a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures designed to make you look and feel your absolute best. We specialize in rejuvenation of the face, eyes and nose and offer facelift, rhinoplasty (nose reshaping surgery) and eyelid lift. Our specialized training includes breast and body contour and enhancements include liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), breast augmentation (enlargement), breast reduction surgery and much more."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Birthmark
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • New York University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New York University Medical Center Institute Of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Research Fellowship In Scarless Would Healing At Nyu Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed

• A Comprehensive Guide to Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: Be Your Best, 2006

Dr. Cabrera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cabrera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cabrera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cabrera to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Cabrera's Performance
in Boynton beach |
Dr Cabrera is a uniquely talented physician. His skill in reconstructing my nose due to skin cancer and MOHs surgery is beyond impressive. His explanations of the surgeries as well as his concern for my well being were much appreciated. His office staff is outstanding and accommodating. I felt secure and confident under Dr Cabrera's care. He is a master of his art!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I went to Dr. Rafael Cabrerra on July 7, 2015 because I was experiencing pain in my cheeks. He indicated I had an infection due to the cheek implants I have. He put me through extensive testing, including CT scan. He said I needed surgery to remove the bones but didn't tell me I had no bones to remove. Testing should have indicated that. He put me through pain & expense for what. And still in pain. As an experienced surgeon, should know issues with implants. In addition, he is rude & arrogant.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Cabrera removed a malignant melanoma from my back and performed a sentinel node biopsy. The surgeries were performed using a local anesthetic rather than general anesthesia. The operation was performed in the surgical suite at his office rather than in a hospital outpatient surgical unit which reduced anxiety before, during and after the operation. He is an outstanding plastic surgeon, and has surrounded himself with an excellent, well-trained staff.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I first went for injectibles. Dr. Cabrera would not do the procedure because he said it was not what I needed. I really respected that since he easily could have charged a fee to do what I requested. Months later he performed a neck lift on me. Although he does not use general anesthesia, the procedure was 100% painless. There was no pain in recuperation and I am thrilled with the result! He is a gifted surgeon and I strongly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Rafael Cabrera, MD?
Are you Dr. Cabrera?