Dr. Rafael Allende, MD

Dr. Rafael Allende, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Rafael Allende, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Sanford, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

The Neurohealth Sciences Center

305 N Mangoustine Ave Ste 100

Sanford, FL 32771

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Careplus
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Allende

See how frequently Dr. Allende performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Low Back Pain
Spine Disorders

Dr. Allende's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Allende "At Neurohealth Sciences Center, Dr. Allende and his staff strive to provide the best possible medical care in a compassionate, supportive and informative environment. Our staff is committed to caring for our patients like we care for our family. It is our goal to educate the patient so that together, we can develop the best treatment plan available. When visiting our practice you can expect:  To be treated warmly and respectfully by everyone in the practice.  To have your phone calls and correspondence addressed timely  To have our medical staff answer your questions thoroughly, and explain both your condition and treatment in a way that you can understand.  To be given all of your treatment options, so that you can make the best decision regarding your care.  To keep your primary care physician informed of your progress, to ensure continuity of care."

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neurological Diseases

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy

• University of Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Allende has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allende does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allende and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allende's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allende to family and friends
Dr. Allende's Performance
in Deland, FL |
Every visit is just wonderful. All of the staff, the nurses, nurse practitioner and Dr Allende are professional, courteous, friendly and caring. Unlike most doctor offices, they make you feel very comfortable, you can ask any questions and know, that you'll get an answer that you can understand and be very very comfortable with. I would recommend this practice to anyone who is in need of their particular expertise.
in Deland, FL |
Dr. Allendale is the best doctor I've ever had. He takes the time to fully explain what your issue is and what he can do to correct it. His bedside manner is top notch and you feel secure in his care. I would fully recommend him to anyone who wants the best care you can get. Love this doctor and wish other doctors were as honest and able as he is.
in Deltona, FL |
They are very professional all there staff are very nice and the doctor explains everything to you and you can see that he cares about you. I will definitely recommend him to you. God bless them all
in Debary, FL |
I was happy when Dr. Allende returned to this area just in time to help me with my back problems. I find him to be very patient, caring and he never made me feel he was in hurry. Although I had to return to surgery two more times because of reccuring problems I was always well informed about what to expect. After reading an MRI he called me personally to tell me it was going to be necessary to go back in and scheduled me for the next day. He is one of a kind.
Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr. Allende spent time explaining my MRI in detail and answered all my questions. The end result was that I do not need surgery. I trust him and highly recommend him.
in Lake Mary, FL |
I have been absolutely satisfied over the result of my back surgery and the help and time Dr. Allende and his PA, Ms. Holloway have given me. His staff is so nice and helpful. -- this is obvious from the time you walk through the door of the office. Karen Perce
Dr. Rafael Allende is an excellent neurosurgeon. Very professional, patient, and does an excellent job. Look no further folks, you will not be disappointed.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Allende has given me more help then I ever dreamed of. I feel certain that if I need more surgery, he will know when and it will also give me relief. I have already recommended him and my friend is most pleased too. So thankful I found your office.
in Sanford, FL |
Extremely pleased with scheduling, friendliness of staff, minimal waiting time. Dr. Allende explains medical conditions and options clearly. He listens to your concerns and works immediately to resolve the problem. I trust this doctor in all areas of care. Have recommended him to several of my friends and associate.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Allende and his nurse practitioner Denise are Amazing! I had a very serious situation and they made me feel at ease.
in Oviedo, FL |
I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful experience it was to enter The Neurohealth Center, as a first time patient with Dr Rafael Allende and his staff. When I called to make an appointment the receptionist was very considerate to my medical needs and could probably hear the anxiety in my voice. Signing-in and Prep-time with medical staff went quickly. Dr Allende was awesome and explained everything in such down-to-earth details that I left feeling calm knowing treatment was on the way :o)
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr. Allende was wonderful! He takes his time to explain everything and to try to help you in anyway possible. He will go through every detail and listen to what you say and answer every question. His staff was very kind and helpful as well. If you are in need of a neurosurgeon, he is the very best!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Allende and Staff very professional and friendly. Really like Dr Allende. First doctor who's sit down with me without caring about the time I took to explain my problems. Excellent listener and professional. I will definitely recommend him to families and friends.
in Deltona, FL |
He is not only a great doctor but also a exelent person he very compassionate and listen to you I can only say good things about him?????????????thank you dr. Allende for being so great??
in Lake Mary, FL |
Already recommended to others
in Debary, FL |
Dr. Allende and his staff are very professional and caring. I had neck surgery in February 2015 and very pleased with the outcome of that surgery. I wish all my doctors offices and staff were as pleasant to deal with as this practice. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who is looking for a quality professional.
Have you seen Dr. Rafael Allende, MD?
Are you Dr. Allende?

Visit Dr. Allende

Dr. Allende accepts 39 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Careplus
  • CHAMPVA
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
    Emblem Health
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Sanford, FL 32771
Osceola Regional Medical Center
700 W Oak St
Kissimmee, FL 34741

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Allende at The Neurohealth Sciences Center

Neurosurgery Specialist