Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Rafael Alcalde, DDS
Dr. Rafael Alcalde, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 50 years old. Dr. Alcalde is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital.

5150 Mason Corbin Ct Ste 2

• Guardian
  • Medicare
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Alcalde

This content was provided by Dr. Alcalde "Our Mission is to provide our patients with exceptional oral and maxillofacial care through state of the art procedures delivered by a caring dedicated staff. We aim to please by providing accurate medical and treatment plans on behalf of our office and the referring dentist. We are committed to be there for our patients before, during, and after their surgical experience. Integrity and quality patient care create the foundation for our success."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Small Chin

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Facial Reconstruction

Education data for Dr. Alcalde is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Alcalde has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alcalde has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alcalde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alcalde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alcalde's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alcalde to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Alcalde's Performance
Miami, FL |
Dr. Alcalde assesed my issue which was an infected wisdom tooth, explained what was to be done, Possible issues and his experience and reassured me he knew what he was doing. Truth is he removed my wisdom tooth with only local anesthetic and it was quick and hardly any pain. He sewed me up and afterwards not that much swelling. He was very funny during the procedure which calmed my nerves. Great professional and I definitely recommend him! Getting my other wisdom teeth out with him too!
in Coral Gables, FL |
What an amazing doctor and office staff. So welcoming, and everything is done in a timely manner. Dr.Alcalde took great care of my family and I through both surgeries. He makes sitting in the doctors office enjoyable! Amazing surgeon.
FtMyers, FL |
Awful place from the staff to the doctor. Dr. Alcalde is very arrogant, uncaring, read xrays incorrectly. Argued that a molar that I had extracted years ago was still there, despite me showing him that it was gone. The front desk was not friendly, the assistant couldn't type or spell things so she had to keep googling. Another assistant came into the room heard some of my medical conditions & asked how I dealt with my conditions. She told me she suffered from anxiety & was in ICU. Very weird
in Newport, RI |
I would like to know if the Dr. performs Oral Surgery - realighnment of the jaw? If there are any reviews concerning this procedure? Thank you, szydlopatricia@gmail.com
in Ft. Myers, FL |
Dr. Alcade is excellent doctor. He spent time with patient and explained very well. If you plan to have your dental implant, do not let your tooth extracted in your dentist office. Come to him you save time and get it done professionally so you don't have to waste 2,3 visits with the dental office . I'm so glad I've found him. I'm very happy with the service.
Have you seen Dr. Rafael Alcalde, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alcalde?

Hospitals where Dr. Alcalde has admitting privileges

Lee Memorial Hospital
2776 Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33901

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Plastic Surgery