Dr. Rafael Alcalde, DDS

Dr. Rafael Alcalde, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

5150 Mason Corbin Ct Ste 2 Fort Myers, FL 33907 Get Directions

Our Mission is to provide our patients with exceptional oral and maxillofacial care through state of the art procedures delivered by a caring dedicated staff. We aim to please by providing accurate medical and treatment plans on behalf of our office and the referring dentist. We are committed to be there for our patients before, during, and after their surgical experience. Integrity and quality patient care create the foundation for our success.

Dr. Rafael Alcalde, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 49 years old. Dr. Alcalde is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Mercy Hospital, South Miami Hospital and Palmetto General Hospital.

Dr. Alcalde's Experience

See how Dr. Alcalde's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alcalde

Dr. Alcalde accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Alcalde has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alcalde's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alcalde to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Alcalde's Performance
Miami, FL |
Dr. Alcalde assesed my issue which was an infected wisdom tooth, explained what was to be done, Possible issues and his experience and reassured me he knew what he was doing. Truth is he removed my wisdom tooth with only local anesthetic and it was quick and hardly any pain. He sewed me up and afterwards not that much swelling. He was very funny during the procedure which calmed my nerves. Great professional and I definitely recommend him! Getting my other wisdom teeth out with him too!
in Coral Gables, FL |
What an amazing doctor and office staff. So welcoming, and everything is done in a timely manner. Dr.Alcalde took great care of my family and I through both surgeries. He makes sitting in the doctors office enjoyable! Amazing surgeon.
FtMyers, FL |
Awful place from the staff to the doctor. Dr. Alcalde is very arrogant, uncaring, read xrays incorrectly. Argued that a molar that I had extracted years ago was still there, despite me showing him that it was gone. The front desk was not friendly, the assistant couldn't type or spell things so she had to keep googling. Another assistant came into the room heard some of my medical conditions & asked how I dealt with my conditions. She told me she suffered from anxiety & was in ICU. Very weird
in Newport, RI |
I would like to know if the Dr. performs Oral Surgery - realighnment of the jaw? If there are any reviews concerning this procedure? Thank you, szydlopatricia@gmail.com
in Ft. Myers, FL |
Dr. Alcade is excellent doctor. He spent time with patient and explained very well. If you plan to have your dental implant, do not let your tooth extracted in your dentist office. Come to him you save time and get it done professionally so you don't have to waste 2,3 visits with the dental office . I'm so glad I've found him. I'm very happy with the service.
Have you seen Dr. Rafael Alcalde, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alcalde?

Compare Dr. Alcalde

}

Dr. Alcalde's Care Philosophy

Dr. Alcalde's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Small Chin

Dr. Alcalde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alcalde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery