Dr. Raed Ali, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Raed Ali, MD

Dr. Raed Ali, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital and St.Jude Medical Center.

Dr. Ali's Care Philosophy

With specialty training in a full range of spinal disorders, Dr. Ali's expertise includes surgical interventions for nerve and spinal cord compression syndromes, back and neck pain, and complex deformities of the spine, including scoliosis in adults and children. He is experienced in minimally invasive procedures, the latest microsurgical and advanced fusion surgery techniques, as well as major spinal reconstruction. After completing his surgical internship and orthopaedic residency at Yale University Medical Center, Dr. Ali received his fellowship training in spine and scoliosis surgery at Cornell University Medical Center/Hospital for Special Surgery.

Dr. Ali's Experience

See how Dr. Ali's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ali

Dr. Ali accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Ali is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ali has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Ali's Performance
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Ali and staff have been excellent in providing care for my husband. My husband has had recent back surgery, before the surgery we were given written and oral instructions on what to expect from the surgery by Dr. Ali, he took his time explaining the procedure and went over the instructions, he stayed with us until all our questions were answered. At all return visits Dr. Ali has never made us feel rushed and has given us all the time we have needed for my husbands care and questions we have.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Ali saved my life. Literally! An MRI revealed a life threatening spinal canal tumor, and an admission to St. Joes brought Dr. Ali to me on a Friday night. He stayed with me for an hour answering my questions and explaining the risks. He and Dr. Ho (neurosurgeon) performed a 4 hour surgery on me and not only did I have no repercussions from the surgery, but my chronic back and hip pain disappeared! Dr. Ali is so caring and attentive, I always felt safe and secure. His staff is also top notch!
in Fullerton, CA |
I met Dr. Ali while in the emergency room at St. Jude on May 10, 2017. Dr. Ali was very confident in his abilities to help remedy my issue which included spinal disc replacement. I cannot say enough about how well his bed side manner is and how easy he is to talk to. He explains everything in detail and without rushing his words or listening to mine. I highly recommend this surgeon and his abilities to perform surgery. I would absolutely use him again for any issue I may have in the future.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Dr. Ali performed a l5 S1 spinal fusion on me. I was so nervous going into this because its such a big surgery, but Dr. Ali made me feel very comfortable he's very patient and takes his time and makes sure he answers all your questions or concerns. I am now 8 weeks post op and I'm feeling great and so happy with the results this far I know I still have a long recovery ahead of me. I'm so glad I decided to do this spinal fusion.
in Cerritos, CA |
He is outstanding, right to the point and explains everything from the start. When you go to see him he spends the time with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. I recommend him and I won't do that on most doctors. The surgery went great and he will do another surgery soon.
in Fullerton, CA |
Dr. Ali performed a Spinal Fusion at C5-C7 on me on March 5, 2014! I was a bit hesitant at first about the surgery, but Dr. Ali looked me in the eyes and asked f I trusted him after he explained the entire procedure to me, and why I needed to do it, he put me right at ease with that question, and I told him yes!! It has been three years since my surgery, and I have not regretted it one single moment! Thanks, Dr. Ali!
in Anaheim |
I have been a nurse for 42 years and have had major back/ spinal problems majority of my life. My entire life I had a fear of this surgery as I have read and understand the risks. Dr. Ali is the only Dr that gave me the comfort and courage of having my spinal surgery. I could not be happier with the results. He is the only doctor who actually sits with his patients for a very long time to go over every detail, he is not behind a computer typing as the patients are speaking. HILDA
in Brea, CA |
Dr. Ali is a caring, honest Doctor who treats each person individually and doesn't try to push you out the door with a generic solution. If it wasn't for him and his treatment or care I would still be in severe pain today. Thank you Dr. Ali!
in Santa Ana, CA |
Very knowledgeable, caring, speaks different languages.
in La Habra, California |
Dr Ali recognized the problem that was causing constant pain, during my first visit. He explained the problem and how he could fix it. The surgery was complicated but, was a complete success. Now I'm living pain free and enjoying my life again. I would urge anyone suffering from back pain to see him.
in Santa Ana |
Great Doctor!
in La Habra, CA |
Dr Ali has performed two surgeries on me. One was just in July of 2016. It was a two level spinal fusion. I was very nervous about it because it was a big surgery. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Very easy to talk too, explains things thoroughly and listens to all my concerns. I'm just getting to my 6 month point in a one year total fusion healing period. I'm doing great. I'm of the mind set if something can be fixed, I'd rather fix it than suffer for years. Dr Ali is the best!
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
If you have been to other doctors, or have a fear that nothing can be done, then it's time for you to schedule an appointment and meet with Dr. Ali. Dr. Ali has performed 2 surgeries on me. My spine and neck were a wreck! Because of his surgical expertise and skillful care, I am once again enjoying an active, healthy, happy lifestyle. If you are seeking a Dr. who is kind, caring, compassionate, and truly listens, then PLEASE do yourself a favor and contact Dr. Ali's office.
in Placentia |
Very competent, sensitive. Both he and his staff are responsive and caring and very competent.
Have you seen Dr. Raed Ali, MD?
Are you Dr. Ali?

Compare Dr. Ali

Dr. Ali's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ali's Board Certifications

• Heel Spur
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Completed in 2000

University of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1990

• Arabic

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Microsurgical Spine Surgery