Integrative Medicine  |
Dr. Radu Kramer, MD
Dr. Radu Kramer, MD is an integrative medicine doctor who practices in Oradell, NJ. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.

Integrative Medicine Associates

800 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 205

Oradell, NJ 07649

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Kramer

With loveing care I take the time get know the problem

Dr. Kramer's Experience

Dr. Kramer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Integrative Medicine

• Collagen Injection
  • IV Rehydration
  • Injection Therapy
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Kramer has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Romanian

Dr. Kramer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kramer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kramer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kramer to family and friends
Dr. Kramer's Performance
Bergen NJ |
What a fantastic group of medical professionals! All the doctors, nurses and front office staff, really super!!!
in Chappaqua NY |
Dr. Kramer is an excellent doctor who cares deeply for his patients. He has a wonderful supportive staff of professionals and a very pleasant office in Oradell New Jersey. You can be sure you will get he most comprehensive and attentive care as a patient of Dr. Kramer and his staff. I highly recommend this medical practice, especially to those who are interested in alternative approaches to their individual medical management.
in NJ |
Definitely I would recommend dr.Kramer to anyone not only my friends or family! His office is a real clinique where you can be treated in many ways because dr. Kramer and his team offer many services at a highest level of professionalism. Only one thing you have to have in your mind when scheduling the appointment: take your time and don't make other appointments the same day because dr. Kramer will spend a lot of time with you until you and him, will understand where the problem came .
New York, NY |
Great doctor, very thorough and personable.
in Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Kramer is by far the best dr. that I have been to. He takes his time to listen to any health concerns you may have, and he is very thorough when evaluating patients.
in Tenafly, NJ |
Very thorough and detailed doctor taking time with his patients.
Always excellent medical care and advice, attentive to patient needs and a great staff. Recommended.
Westwood, NJ |
I have been with Dr. Kramer for more than 20 years. He has helped me through many things including Cancer, Kidney Stones, Gallbladder problems and Diabetes. He has introduced me to the best specialists when he thought necessary. He is one of few doctors that actually work with you to solve problems which makes for a great relationship. I cannot stop without the highest praise to all his staff with special thanks to Crystal for all that she brings to his office.
in New York, NY |
Have never been a patient of a better doctor! From the pre-intake to the visit to post follow up. Dr. Kramer and his staff are fully involved. I'm a healthier and happier human because of his care.
in Point pleasant nj |
Dr Kramer is great! But I must've say.... Krystal is the boss!!! She is the best!!!!!!!
in Florham Park NJ |
Doctor and staff are actually a pleasure to see. People in front office, for as busy as they are, seem to always be smiling and pleasant to deal with. As far the doctor and the rest of his staff, they're aces in my book. And that's saying a lot because my wife tells me, I don't like anyone?? Keep up the good work folks. Mark D.
in Carlstadt , NJ |
I've been with Dr. Kramer for 28 yrs. I've started with him when he was affiliated with HIP of NJ in Paramus & followed him everywhere he went. He has compassion in what he does and has been with me through all my health issues and surgeries. The infusions do help, I have to get back to doing them to feel better again as soon as my dental work is done! I love the girls too !!! Some have been with me a long time!
Astoria, NY |
Dr. Kramer is great! My cholesterol dropped significantly after just a couple of months of following his advice. I'm also doing the Infusion therapy to improve my immune system. Better to prevent than to cure!
Oakland, NJ |
My spouse and I love Dr. Kramer as we have been seeing him for almost 20years. However, we decided to see another doctor as our only complaint is about Dr. Kramer's staff. He must travel the highways and byways to employ incompetent staff. Referrals are sent after consultation so we paid more .If the receptionist has difficulty hearing you, she simply hangs up. We have been scheduled for our annual exams and the staff forgets to write us into her calendar. Too much nonsense. Bye-bye Dr. Kramer.
in New York, NY |
Doctor Kramer has been the most empathetic and sincerely caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being helped by. He is honestly interested in helping his patients. He does a great job of finding out what your medical ails are, and he does his absolute best to treat his patients with care and professionalism. He treats every patient with respect, and in a real way. He's a truly good person, and it's comforting to know that he has your best interest in his heart.
in New Delhi, DL |
Dr. Radu as a medical coach is a great listener for his patients.I have no faith in alternative treatments until I met. But after a few sessions with him I realize that it has surely something in it which I can rely on.I heard about his Infusion Therapy and it really worked for me . Thanks!
in New Jersey |
I have a great experience with Radu Kramer regarding Infusion treatments due to Lyme disease.Asked many questions about my problem.
in Ogdensburg nj |
He has been my Dr. For almost 10 years, he treats every patient with his undivided attention! I had gone a year and half with a dibilitating back disorder and he is so attentive and thinks every aspect of what each patient is going through that goes above and beyond until he makes sure to use the right testing to get the proper diagnosis, He is dedicated has many specialty fields and always stay current on the newest and best ways to help his patients in any way possible!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Are you Dr. Kramer?