Dr. Radu Kramer, MD

Dr. Radu Kramer, MD

Integrative Medicine | Male | 60 years old

12 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

With loveing care I take the time get know the problemRead more

Dr. Kramer's Experience

See how Dr. Kramer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kramer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kramer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kramer to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kramer's Performance
in Carlstadt , NJ |
I've been with Dr. Kramer for 28 yrs. I've started with him when he was affiliated with HIP of NJ in Paramus & followed him everywhere he went. He has compassion in what he does and has been with me through all my health issues and surgeries. The infusions do help, I have to get back to doing them to feel better again as soon as my dental work is done! I love the girls too !!! Some have been with me a long time!
Astoria, NY |
Dr. Kramer is great! My cholesterol dropped significantly after just a couple of months of following his advice. I'm also doing the Infusion therapy to improve my immune system. Better to prevent than to cure!
Oakland, NJ |
My spouse and I love Dr. Kramer as we have been seeing him for almost 20years. However, we decided to see another doctor as our only complaint is about Dr. Kramer's staff. He must travel the highways and byways to employ incompetent staff. Referrals are sent after consultation so we paid more .If the receptionist has difficulty hearing you, she simply hangs up. We have been scheduled for our annual exams and the staff forgets to write us into her calendar. Too much nonsense. Bye-bye Dr. Kramer.
in New York, NY |
Doctor Kramer has been the most empathetic and sincerely caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being helped by. He is honestly interested in helping his patients. He does a great job of finding out what your medical ails are, and he does his absolute best to treat his patients with care and professionalism. He treats every patient with respect, and in a real way. He's a truly good person, and it's comforting to know that he has your best interest in his heart.
in New Delhi, DL |
Dr. Radu as a medical coach is a great listener for his patients.I have no faith in alternative treatments until I met. But after a few sessions with him I realize that it has surely something in it which I can rely on.I heard about his Infusion Therapy and it really worked for me . Thanks!
in New Jersey |
I have a great experience with Radu Kramer regarding Infusion treatments due to Lyme disease.Asked many questions about my problem.
in Ogdensburg nj |
He has been my Dr. For almost 10 years, he treats every patient with his undivided attention! I had gone a year and half with a dibilitating back disorder and he is so attentive and thinks every aspect of what each patient is going through that goes above and beyond until he makes sure to use the right testing to get the proper diagnosis, He is dedicated has many specialty fields and always stay current on the newest and best ways to help his patients in any way possible!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Are you Dr. Kramer?

Compare Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer's Care Philosophy

With loveing care I take the time get know the problem

Dr. Kramer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Integrative Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology

Dr. Kramer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kramer's Board Certifications

Mount Sinai Hospital

Completed in 1989

• French
    • Romanian

Dr. Kramer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kramer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Integrative Medicine