Dr. Radu Kramer, MD

Dr. Radu Kramer, MD

Integrative Medicine  ·
Dr. Radu Kramer, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Oradell, NJ and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina in 1982 and specializes in integrative medicine, nephrology, and more.

800 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 205

• Diabetic Ketoacidosis
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Gout
  • Hemochromatosis
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Renal Hyperparathyroidism
  • Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Vasculitis

With loveing care I take the time get know the problem

• Integrative Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer?
Dr. Kramer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Radu Kramer, MD
Thorough and informative. Spends quality with the patient. Office staff is friendly and helpful. A very positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Dr. Kramer ,, Combines the very best that any health care giver can possibly give,that being a unique understanding of practicing his medical expertise combined with an understanding of individual needs. In addition ,,his staff nearly exceeds his own high bar settings. I’d recommend him 100% to anyone looking for a practioner. Michael J. Malawski.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kramer for almost a month now. I'm feeling better and getting stronger every day. Between the personalized care you receive from Dr. Kramer and his amazing, very smart, caring wonderful staff I have recommended all of my family members see Dr. Kramer. Some of my friends have heath issues and I've recommended him to each one of them. I was with the same doctor for 11 years and was only getting sicker. Dr. Kramer addressed all my issues on the first visit. I'm getting well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
I've been happy with Dr. Kramer's care. He is the first doctor I ever went to who understood my thyroid problem , I am grateful that I finally found someone who understands my problems he has help me with many medical issues and I'm grateful that I found Him. His thorough medical history that he took of my family help solve many issues I had and his understanding and time that he took with me was remarkable in today's medical world I'm very grateful to him and would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
If you're looking for health and wellness care with an integrative approach, you can find it with Dr Kramer and with this practice. He offers all of the knowledge and treatments of traditional allopathic medicine as well as treatments that are outside the limited approaches used in traditional medical practices. They can incorporate alternative treatments to address illness and attain wellness. You may have to wait but once you're with the Dr you're given plenty of time to address your concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
What a fantastic group of medical professionals! All the doctors, nurses and front office staff, really super!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Dr. Kramer is an excellent doctor who cares deeply for his patients. He has a wonderful supportive staff of professionals and a very pleasant office in Oradell New Jersey. You can be sure you will get he most comprehensive and attentive care as a patient of Dr. Kramer and his staff. I highly recommend this medical practice, especially to those who are interested in alternative approaches to their individual medical management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Definitely I would recommend dr.Kramer to anyone not only my friends or family! His office is a real clinique where you can be treated in many ways because dr. Kramer and his team offer many services at a highest level of professionalism. Only one thing you have to have in your mind when scheduling the appointment: take your time and don't make other appointments the same day because dr. Kramer will spend a lot of time with you until you and him, will understand where the problem came .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Great doctor, very thorough and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Dr. Kramer is by far the best dr. that I have been to. He takes his time to listen to any health concerns you may have, and he is very thorough when evaluating patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Very thorough and detailed doctor taking time with his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Always excellent medical care and advice, attentive to patient needs and a great staff. Recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
I have been with Dr. Kramer for more than 20 years. He has helped me through many things including Cancer, Kidney Stones, Gallbladder problems and Diabetes. He has introduced me to the best specialists when he thought necessary. He is one of few doctors that actually work with you to solve problems which makes for a great relationship. I cannot stop without the highest praise to all his staff with special thanks to Crystal for all that she brings to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Have never been a patient of a better doctor! From the pre-intake to the visit to post follow up. Dr. Kramer and his staff are fully involved. I'm a healthier and happier human because of his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Dr Kramer is great! But I must've say.... Krystal is the boss!!! She is the best!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Doctor and staff are actually a pleasure to see. People in front office, for as busy as they are, seem to always be smiling and pleasant to deal with. As far the doctor and the rest of his staff, they're aces in my book. And that's saying a lot because my wife tells me, I don't like anyone?? Keep up the good work folks. Mark D.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
I've been with Dr. Kramer for 28 yrs. I've started with him when he was affiliated with HIP of NJ in Paramus & followed him everywhere he went. He has compassion in what he does and has been with me through all my health issues and surgeries. The infusions do help, I have to get back to doing them to feel better again as soon as my dental work is done! I love the girls too !!! Some have been with me a long time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Dr. Kramer is great! My cholesterol dropped significantly after just a couple of months of following his advice. I'm also doing the Infusion therapy to improve my immune system. Better to prevent than to cure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
My spouse and I love Dr. Kramer as we have been seeing him for almost 20years. However, we decided to see another doctor as our only complaint is about Dr. Kramer's staff. He must travel the highways and byways to employ incompetent staff. Referrals are sent after consultation so we paid more .If the receptionist has difficulty hearing you, she simply hangs up. We have been scheduled for our annual exams and the staff forgets to write us into her calendar. Too much nonsense. Bye-bye Dr. Kramer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Radu Kramer, MD?
Doctor Kramer has been the most empathetic and sincerely caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being helped by. He is honestly interested in helping his patients. He does a great job of finding out what your medical ails are, and he does his absolute best to treat his patients with care and professionalism. He treats every patient with respect, and in a real way. He's a truly good person, and it's comforting to know that he has your best interest in his heart.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kramer?

Insurance accepted

Amerihealth
Commercial Insurance Company
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
QualCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kramer treats patients.