Psychiatry  |
Dr. Radhika Dani, MD
With my experience as clinician and teacher at the internationally-recognized Menninger Clinic and training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, I have special expertise in working with adults who are struggling to change paralyzing, painful or self-defeating patterns of experience, including depression, anxiety, relationship or work problems, low self-esteem and failure to achieve potential. My approach is based on a nonjudgmental and respectful manner and strong focus on establishing trust and feelings of safety within the treatment as we work toward your goals together. Many of my patients are on no medication and have improved their life experience in a lasting way through psychotherapy. I value the relationships I form with my patients, their families and the clinicians involved in their care. I prefer to care for a smaller number of patients with whom I work closely and get to know well. I answer my own phone calls and do my own scheduling. I do not believe in the "15-minute med check." Appointments are 45 or 60 minutes. Many of my patients prefer not to be labeled with a diagnosis. I do not provide charts to the insurance company. Thus, I do not participate in managed care and am out-of-network on insurance panels.

5925 Forest Ln Ste 416

Dallas, TX 75230

Learn about Dr. Dani

See how frequently Dr. Dani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Dani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dani "I value the relationships I form with my patients, their families and the clinicians involved in their care. I prefer to care for a smaller number of patients with whom I work closely and get to know well. I answer my own phone calls and do my own scheduling.

I do not believe in the "15-minute med check." Appointments are 45 or 60 minutes. Many of my patients prefer not to be labeled with a diagnosis. I do not provide charts to the insurance company. Thus, I do not participate in managed care and am out-of-network on insurance panels."

• Psychiatry

• Delusional Disorder
  • Depression
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychoanalysis
  • Psychodynamic Therapy

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Dani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dani to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Dani's Performance
in Dallas, Tx |
I started looking for a doctor several years back and came across Dr. Dani through a search engine for local therapists to my area. I made an appointment and have to say she is by far the best doctor I have seen in my entire life, she considers the patient and what their needs are and you feel as if she genuinely cares about you and I believe 100% that she does each and every patient. I have referred a friend to her as well and she is extremely happy for that referral.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dani has a striking resume, but even more important she takes time to understand you before pushing medication, believes in psychotherapy, and cares about the patient's overall welfare. Truly a gifted physician.
Have you seen Dr. Radhika Dani, MD?
Are you Dr. Dani?