Dr. Radhika Dani, MD

Dr. Radhika Dani, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Radhika Dani, MD 5925 Forest Ln Ste 416, Dallas, TX 75230 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I value the relationships I form with my patients, their families and the clinicians involved in their care. I prefer to care for a smaller number of patients with whom I work closely and get to know well. I answer my own phone calls and do my own scheduling. I do not believe in the "15-minute med check." Appointments are 45 or 60 minutes. Many of my patients prefer not to be labeled with a diagnosis. I do not provide charts to the insurance company. Thus, I do not participate in managed care and am out-of-network on insurance panels.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Dani's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dani

Dr. Dani's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dani to family and friends
4.1
based on 13 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Dani
Dr. Dani's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dani has a striking resume, but even more important she takes time to understand you before pushing medication, believes in psychotherapy, and cares about the patient's overall welfare. Truly a gifted physician.
Have you seen Dr. Radhika Dani, MD?
Are you Dr. Dani?

• Confusion
  • Depression
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychoanalysis
  • Psychodynamic Therapy

Baylor University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Dani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dani

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dani's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dani

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Dani says...

With my experience as clinician and teacher at the internationally-recognized Menninger Clinic and training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, I have special expertise in working with adults who are struggling to change paralyzing, painful or self-defeating patterns of experience, including depression, anxiety, relationship or work problems, low self-esteem and failure to achieve potential. My approach is based on a nonjudgmental and respectful manner and strong focus on establishing trust and feelings of safety within the treatment as we work toward your goals together. Many of my patients are on no medication and have improved their life experience in a lasting way through psychotherapy.

Dr. Dani's Care Philosophy