Dr. Radhika Dani, MD

Dr. Radhika Dani, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Radhika Dani, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Baylor University in 2004 and specializes in psychiatry, psychoanalysis, and more.Read her story

5925 Forest Ln Ste 416

Dallas, TX 75230

Learn about Dr. Dani

See how frequently Dr. Dani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Dani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dani "With my experience as clinician and teacher at the internationally-recognized Menninger Clinic and training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, I have special expertise in working with adults who are struggling to change paralyzing, painful or self-defeating patterns of experience, including depression, anxiety, relationship or work problems, low self-esteem and failure to achieve potential. My approach is based on a nonjudgmental and respectful manner and strong focus on establishing trust and feelings of safety within the treatment as we work toward your goals together. Many of my patients are on no medication and have improved their life experience in a lasting way through psychotherapy. I value the relationships I form with my patients, their families and the clinicians involved in their care. I prefer to care for a smaller number of patients with whom I work closely and get to know well. I answer my own phone calls and do my own scheduling. I do not believe in the "15-minute med check." Appointments are 45 or 60 minutes. Many of my patients prefer not to be labeled with a diagnosis. I do not provide charts to the insurance company. Thus, I do not participate in managed care and am out-of-network on insurance panels."

This content was provided by Dr. Dani "I value the relationships I form with my patients, their families and the clinicians involved in their care. I prefer to care for a smaller number of patients with whom I work closely and get to know well. I answer my own phone calls and do my own scheduling.

• Psychiatry

• Psychoanalysis
  • Psychodynamic Therapy

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Dani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dani's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dani to family and friends

Dr. Dani's Performance

I've seen >10 psychiatrists to date, and Dr. Dani is hands down the best by far. She's intelligent and dedicated to helping her patients on a personal level that I had not seen in any previous psychiatrists. However, what truly sets her apart is her genuine compassion. I came to her roughly a year...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I started looking for a doctor several years back and came across Dr. Dani through a search engine for local therapists to my area. I made an appointment and have to say she is by far the best doctor I have seen in my entire life, she considers the patient and what their needs are and you feel as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Dani has a striking resume, but even more important she takes time to understand you before pushing medication, believes in psychotherapy, and cares about the patient's overall welfare. Truly a gifted physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option19thumbs down icon option1