Dr. Radhika Kumar, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Apex Eye 7850 Camargo Rd Cincinnati, OH 45243 Get Directions
Dr. Radhika Kumar, MD
Dr. Radhika Kumar, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Trihealth Evendale Hospital.

Dr. Kumar's Experience

See how Dr. Kumar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Kumar is now accepting new patients
Apex Eye - Madeira Office7850 Camargo Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45243
(513) 561-5655Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kumar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kumar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumar to family and friends
Dr. Kumar's Performance
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kumar is a very friendly and talented ophthalmologist. She addresses all concerns and has treated all of my concerns, from minor to major.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kumar is excellant!!! She is very knowledgeable and concerned for patients (me). I believe she is interested in the best care and treatment for me
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent experience. Dr. Kumar is personable and professional. She spent ample time examining my eyes and answering my questions. I will go back and would recommend her to others. Although Dr. Kumar likely does not control office policies, I am not satisfied with the variety of appointment times available. I work downtown and would like a 4 or 5 o'clock appointment since I can't return to work after my eyes are dilated. Instead, I am told that the latest appointment times are 2-3.
in Mason, OH |
Throughout a 3 1/2 month long battle with iritis, Dr. Kumar & her team have been an EXCELLENT source of care. Not only did Dr. Kumar help my eye heal from this difficult condition, but she helped uncover the underlying health issue behind it. She went above and beyond by asking many questions, really listening to my answers, thoroughly checking all parts of my eye, and prescribing the right amount of medications for just the right amounts of time to help in my healing process. Highly Recommend!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kumar is very pleasant and easy to talk to. She is very informative and eager to answer all of my questions and actually answers questions I have without me asking. I did wait in the waiting room for 30 minutes, but I don't think that was her fault, she probably does not schedule appointments. She did my cataract surgery a year and a half ago. I can't wait until the other eye needs it.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kumar is very professional along with being very patient friendly. She has answered all my questions and provided precise information as to what she needed to do to improve my eyesight. She performed my first cataract procedure around three years ago and now I am looking forward to my other eye procedure with confidence. I really am very thankful to her for improving my eyesight.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Kumar..She is very through and has a caring personality.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kumar to family and friends...anyone in need of eye care. She is highly skilled and very personable. She performed a dsek cornea transplant and implanted a lens for cataract in my left eye. Nine months later, I have 20/20 vision in that eye. Her post-operative care has been outstanding. Office staff is friendly and attentive.
in Loveland, OH |
Dr Kuma is very professional, she took my concerns seriously and provided the necessary testing to ease my concerns.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kumar is an excellent physician. She is very professional and takes time to explain everything during each visit. No feelings of being rushed. Very courteous staff at her office as well. I would not hesitate recommending her to anyone.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was very apprehensive about seeing Dr. Kumar. She immediately put me at ease, answered all my questions. Explained everything to me. The day of my procedure everything went just as she said it would. I really feel that she is an expert and would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
in Cincinnati, OH |
she has a fabulous bedside manner and is thorough and i feel is so smart. I have complete confidence in her ability to do whatever she needs to do.
Have you seen Dr. Radhika Kumar, MD?
Are you Dr. Kumar?

Compare Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kumar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kumar's Board Certifications

• Visual Field Defects

CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2005

Med College Of Wisconsin

Dr. Kumar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology