Dr. Radha Kumar, MD

Dr. Radha Kumar, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Edison Medical Associates 34-36 Progress St Ste A2 Edison, NJ 08820 Get Directions

Dr. Radha Kumar, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Edison, NJ. She is 50 years old. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital and JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Kumar's Experience

See how Dr. Kumar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kumar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kumar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumar to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Kumar's Performance
South Bound Brook, NJ |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Kumar. She took the time to explain everything.
in Avenel, New Jersey |
I have been coming to Dr. Kumar since last year and I could not be happier with my new PCP. She is very kind, understanding, and dedicated to her patients. She will take the time to answer all questions. Unlike most doctors she truly cares about her patients and will do her best to prevent problems before they get serious. Her staff is friendly as well.
Edison, NJ |
Dr kumar is a great doctor so attentive and always caring
Horrible AME for FAA medicals. Will do unnecessary number of tests to send you on specialists referrals before approving. Probably a way to earn revenue since her initial charges are low.
Aviation Medical Examiner(AME) requirements are stipulated by FAA & AME has to conform to those guidelines. If Airman has health conditions, AME is not authorized to issue certificate, but can help with special issuance by FAA . Yes, we are guilty of going "above and beyond" to proactively resolve the matter in your favor. Referring to your own specialist or get tests as directed by FAA ,is to ensure that the pilot in good health for safe flying; It is illegal to do so for financial motive
in edison ,NJ |
Love dr Kumar, She os more than a doctor to me and my family ! She Is very considerate, patient and Caring. Takes her time talking to me and explaining. I highly recommend her to all my friends.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Rough attitude and does unneeded tests.
in Rahway, NJ |
More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you are a good care taker. Thanks for motivating me to achieve what i thought i was not capable of. yes i am a confident driver now and its just because of your motivation. The way you treated me during my first pregnancy with Asthma complication was exceptional. It could have been a nightmare without your medical supervision. Its not only the medicine you gave, more than that your motivational words and inspirational thoughts that helped me.
South Plainfield, NJ |
Everything is in terms of money in Dr. Radha Kumar's office. You pay money for the reports per page, for the forms that you get it filled from her, or for using credit cards. Reports are not emailed or faxed nor are Prescriptions faxed. Staff is not that good, especially Jessica!!
in Edison |
My experience with Radha Kumar has been excellent. She is always on top of the situation. I have some difficult health issues. She calls me personally to check on my progress and follow-up treatments. She has a good network and the specialists she has referred me to turned out to be one of the best. My whole family goes to her. We trust her completely and will gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a good family physician.
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. kumar is the best I have seen so far! She is very intelligent, speaks very clearly and makes sure to get to bottom of the problem. I have lost 15 lbs in 3 months just following her advice! I am so glad I found her as my GP. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable too. Iam glad I found Dr. kumar she's a blessing! Iam I currently pregnant so have been referred to an OB but I will truly miss her!
Have you seen Dr. Radha Kumar, MD?

Compare Dr. Kumar

}

Dr. Kumar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kumar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kumar's Board Certifications

New York University
    Government Kilpauk Medical College
    Nyu Downtown Hosp

• Hindi

Dr. Kumar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kumar does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kumar and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.