Dr. Radha Iyengar, MD

Dr. Radha Iyengar, MD

Breast Oncology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Radha Iyengar, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Allen, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from University Of Florida in 2002 and specializes in breast oncology, breast surgery, and more.

1105 Central Expy N Ste 2100

Allen, TX 75013

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Iyengar

See how frequently Dr. Iyengar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Iyengar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Iyengar "At the Breast Surgery Center of North Texas, our highly trained staff helps you and loved ones navigate through the diagnosis and treatment process every step of the way. We provide the information, guidance and support you need to get you through any 'issue you are facing.'"

• Breast Oncology

• Ut Southwestern University Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Emory University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Iyengar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iyengar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iyengar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iyengar's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iyengar to family and friends

Dr. Iyengar's Performance

Dr. Iyengar is amazing! I had stage 1 Breast Cancer and Dr. Iyengar performed my lumpectomy. She left a small scar under my armpit and she was very caring and listened to my concerns. She is the BEST!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Iyengar is very knowledgeable. She is understanding of my needs & is always eager to answer any questions I have. Her patients are priority, she goes above and beyond to advocate for us and works closely with other physicians to compliment her service(Oncology/Plastic Surg etc). She offers...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Radha Iyengar was my breast surgeon. She walked with me through my fight with breast cancer, providing guidance, options, facts, a listening ear, and......hugs. She is smart, caring and competent. I highly recommend Dr Iyengar.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found her ethics practices to be poor and quite frankly, she's a liar! I was diagnosed with early stage 1 breast cancer, Dr. Iyengar told me two days after my double mastectomy that I had cancer in my lymph nodes. My treatment plan entailed 14 rounds of chemo, 30 sessions radiation with chest...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option18thumbs down icon option5

Hello - Thank you for your review and I regret to hear about this matter. I would like to have a patient advocate follow up with to discuss your experience further. If you would like to be contacted, can you please email me your information including phone number to katieborders@texashealth.org Thank you, Katie

I went in for lumps I found back in 2016- biopsy showed I needed to have them removed. Luckily they were not cancerous. I am a HUGE hypochondriac and Dr. Iyengar consistently listened to my concerns- no matter how far fetched they were. An ultrasound was always done during my appointment, to assure...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2

Paige - Thank you for sharing your experience with us!