Dr. Rachelle Steiner, MD

Dr. Rachelle Steiner, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Anthony G Bassanelli MD 39000 Bob Hope Dr # 2 Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Get Directions

Dr. Rachelle Steiner, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Rancho Mirage, CA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Steiner is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center.

Dr. Steiner's Experience

See how Dr. Steiner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Steiner

Dr. Steiner accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Steiner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Steiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steiner to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Steiner's Performance
in Kokomo, IN |
I was a patient of Dr. Steiner while she practiced in Indiana, and she was the only psychiatrist I was able to actually talk to. She listened to what I had to say, about everything, and actually remembered me. She treated me, my father, and my grandmother. Had I not seen Dr Steiner when I did, I probably would have had a nervous breakdown. I hate that she is gone, but am glad I had her as my doctor for the years she was here.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Very intelligent and intuitive. I felt Dr. Steiner totally "got me" the first time I walked into her door. I feel that I could never exaggerate or be insincere with her as she would see straight through me. I have been through dozens of psychiatrists over thirty years and she is the best. The only negative is that it seems to take a long time for her staff to get a medication authorized if it needs a prior authorization; sometimes a week or more. Overall though, she is very, very good.
Rancho Mirage, CA |
Did not follow protocol with respect to administering new medications. Did not return phone calls or follow up after adverse reactions. The worst doctor I have ever been treated by.
in Cathedral City, Ca |
I was relieved to meet Dr. Steiner. My last three doctors passed away, suddenly retired, and went on permanent health leave respectively and I wasn't looking forward to start again. Dr. Steiner is very professional, treated me as a competent grown up who understands his care and she proceeded accordingly. She is also very personable and set me right at ease. World class service. I am looking forward to working with her. Highly recommended.
in Palm Desert |
Forgotten in waiting room. Could not get meds refilled. Hard to get an appointment. She seems helpful and concerned but I tried for 10 days to get meds refilled through her and I'd didn't happen. I was ready to commit myself.
Have you seen Dr. Rachelle Steiner, MD?
Are you Dr. Steiner?

Compare Dr. Steiner

Dr. Steiner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

D Geffen Sch Of Med-Ucla

Graduated in 1994

McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern

Dr. Steiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)