Dr. Rachel Tagoe, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Rachel Tagoe, MD
Dr. Rachel Tagoe, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Raynham, MA. She is 33 years old.

Dr. Tagoe's Experience

See how Dr. Tagoe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tagoe

Dr. Tagoe accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Tagoe is now accepting new patients

Dr. Tagoe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tagoe to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Tagoe's Performance
in Buzzards Bay, MA |
New patients beware ! If I could rate this doctor for zero stars I would . This doctor completely lacks compassion and only care about billing your insurances company for appts that you do not need because she is to lazy to look into your medical history . She does not return phone calls infact actually embarrasses you in front of her staff by having you leave a hundred messages reguarding any issues you may have so the whole office knows your business . Should not be practicing medicine at all
Springfield, MA |
I got stuck with her as my Primary care doctor. My first appointment with her was a sick visit, she tested me for the flu it came back negative but as far as that she could not come in contact with me or tell me anything. She asked nothing health related and also seemed very uncaring and unwilling to answer any questions. My symptoms are awful and Dr. Rachel Tagoe has nothing to say as far as a follow up or telling me what I have.
I saw this Dr. A few weeks ago. She seems very sweet and caring. She was able to answer my questions that my previous doctor could not explain in a way I understood. This was only a brief meeting but so far I'm happy. After reading the reviews I almost canceled but I'm glad I didn't. I know it's tough finding a good one. The Receptionist was very helpful In my scheduling needs.
North Easton, MA |
My doctor left signature health and I was left with her. She never spoke to me or asked any health related questions. Just took me off my existing medications without care, and laughed with her receptionist when I left the office in tears. If you are looking for a new primary care I would stay clear of this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Rachel Tagoe, MD?
Are you Dr. Tagoe?

Compare Dr. Tagoe

Dr. Tagoe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tagoe has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tagoe's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Tagoe does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tagoe and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tagoe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tagoe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tagoe does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tagoe and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.