Dr. Rachel L. Spieldoch, MD

Gynecology | Female | 44 years old

Gynecology onlyRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Spieldoch's Experience

See how Dr. Spieldoch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spieldoch

Dr. Spieldoch accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Spieldoch has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Spieldoch's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
Dr. Spieldoch Says:

in Scottsdale, AZ |
This practice DESTROYED my credit. I was high 700's to low 800's. My husband and I make a good living and have no issue paying bills. This practice ordered from pathology & a lab for a yearly exam and forwarded these 2 organizations an address for me that was not correct. Both were sent to collections w/o my knowledge since correspondence went to wrong address. 1 bill for $50 and 1 for $80. Cost me 150 points to my score. POORLY run practice. HUNG UP on me when I called to discuss.
We urge you to reconnect with our office to remedy your unfortunate situation. We will make any effort to help you
in Paradise Valley, AZ |
Dr. Rachel Spieldoch makes going for your annual exam an pleasurable experience. She is kind, thoughtful and insightful. She is a warm and caring provider. I cannot say enough good things about her. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new care provider.
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in us!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Kind and compassionate with excellent communication. Highly educated and we'll respected among patients and peers. Humble and professional.
Thank you so much! We appreciate the kidn words!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
She was very thorough and I appreciated that.
Thank you so much for your nice review. We strive to treat each patient compassionately and individually
in Scottsdale, AZ |
After being a patient of 15 years with Dr. Rachel, I left her practice. Following surgery I was left with an untreated infection. I left messages for the medical staff, no follow up. I requested a review of my lab results and I found a discrepancy in which thyroid medication should have been prescribed. Delegating untrained staff to address clinical requests do not meet my expectations. I know what is expected, I work in the medical field.
We strive to treat each patient with the utmost in care and compassion. We regret your experience and urge you to contact our office so that we can remedy miscommunication
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Spieldoch has been my doctor for about 10 years and I completely trust her. She is warm and friendly yet very professional. Dr. Spieldoch listens very well to me. She is up to date on the latest in women's health care. I feel so grateful and appreciative with her expert care in my very recent hysterectomy. My recovery has been fantastic and I feel very good. I can't thank her enough.
Thank you Mary!
in Paradise Valley, AZ |
Both Dr. Spieldoch and her PA, Jacqueline Johnstone are amazing! I received the kind of care I wish was prevalent in all doctors.
We appreciate your confidence in us!!
in Fountain Hills, AZ |
Professional, caring, considerate, never rushed, answers questions, personable. Very pleased with my care.
Thank you, thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Rachel L. Spieldoch, MD?

Compare Dr. Spieldoch

Dr. Spieldoch says...

Dr. Rachel Spieldoch is a board certified Gynecologist and fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Spieldoch specializes in minimally invasive surgery which includes advanced Laparoscopic surgery as well as vaginal and pelvic floor reconstructive surgery. She additionally is recognized for her expertise in da Vinci robotic Laparoscopic surgery and has completed Masters training for robotic surgery. She is actively involved with the Robotics Committee as well as the committee devoted to creating a Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Surgery at Scottsdale Healthcare. She is one of the most experienced robotic surgeons for benign gynecologic disease in the Phoenix area. Dr. Spieldoch strongly believes that minimally invasive surgery offers better outcomes for patients. This includes less pain, shorter hospital stay, significantly less blood loss and most important, faster recovery to normal of activities living.

Dr. Spieldoch is an active member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparascopists, the American Medical Association, as well as the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Originally from St. Louis, Missouri, she completed her medical school training at the University of Missouri-Columbia. She then went on to complete four years of specialty training at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she received specialized training in minimally invasive Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery. Dr. Spieldoch remains current with new advances in gynecology in addition to remaining up-to-date with certification and continuing medical education on an annual basis.

Dr. Spieldoch has published several articles within the medical sciences and has presented her research at the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology National Meeting. Additionally, she spent time practicing medicine with the Indian Health Services on the Apache reservation in Whiteriver, Arizona. Currently, she is very active in the community as an educational speaker advocating minimally invasive surgical techniques.

Her practice encompasses the full scope of gynecologic needs, including problems associated with the uterus and ovaries, pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence, treatment of uterine fibroids and labial reduction. She performs in-office endometrial ablation procedures which eliminates troublesome menstrual bleeding with little to no down time. She has expertise in addressing hormonal issues and menopausal symptoms with effective treatments such as individualized bioidentical hormone therapies and time-released hormone pellets.

In her free time, Dr. Spieldoch values spending quality time with her family and two boys Luca and Ashton. She enjoys many athletic activities including tennis, skiing and hiking. Dr. Spieldoch is an animal lover and seems to have a soft spot for elephant wildlife to which she donates annually. She also donates to The National Parks Conservation Association, World Wildlife Fund and Florence Crittenton. She enjoys traveling and hopes to continue exploring new cultural areas in the upcoming years.

Dr. Spieldoch's Care Philosophy

Gynecology only

Dr. Spieldoch says...

We strive to treat each patient individually and  compassionately.  It is of utmost importance that we respond to each patient's concerns promptly and efficiently.  We continue to utilize patient satisfaction surveys with this goal in mind. We also mandate routine staff training and re-training to guarantee that each patient's needs are met.   We urge any patient to contact us directly  with any concerns so that we may address them immediately and with a positive outcome.

Dr. Spieldoch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Spieldoch has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Spieldoch's Board Certifications

• Cervicitis
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Spieldoch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spieldoch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology
  • Gynecologic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery

• Birth Control
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.