Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD

GynecologyFemaleAge 50

Gynecology

Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD

Mcdowell Mountain Gynecology

10617 N Hayden Rd Ste B102 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Gynecology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Spieldoch's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Spieldoch's Top Procedures and Conditions

Adenomyosis

Dr. Spieldoch treats Adenomyosis more than 86% of her peers

Dr. Spieldoch treats this condition more than 86% of her peers

Vaginal Prolapse

Dr. Spieldoch treats Vaginal Prolapse more than 85% of her peers

Dr. Spieldoch treats this condition more than 85% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Anterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Labiaplasty
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Spieldoch accepts

Dr. Spieldoch accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ

1.2820512820512822%
20.512820512820515%

Dr. Spieldoch

I'm a fan
I went to Dr Spieldoch for a full hysterectomy and additional related procedures. There is a directness about her that initially made me uncomfortable. I feel compelled to write because having gone through several months in her care there is no doubt in my mind: she is ASTUTE, SMART, Solutions-Oriented and I am grateful to her!. Truly. She understands women's health and she understands her specialty really well - all the complications, nuances and treatments. Things I thought were major setbacks were addressed in thoughtful, well-informed ways because she really is that sharp. I'm a fan. No hesitation about saying I received QUALITY CARE.
Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Spieldoch for a hysterectomy. From the first phone call & visit, I was treated like the most important patient in that practice from every member of her staff. The care & concern she had for my health was so unexpected. She left no stone unturned to rule out cancer & other conditions before surgery. She performed my surgery roboticly. I had minimal down time and recovery was a breeze. I'm continuing my care in her practice for hormone replacement therapy and other treatments that will assist in this next chapter. Her bedside manner is kind, caring & professional. I can't imagine going anywhere else for my female health.
Crystal Gorman – Sep 29, 2021
Thanks Crystal, We appreciate you as well and are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Dr. Spieldoch & the entire staff are both professional, kind, & caring. My questions and concerns are always answered. I have been a patient for several years and will continue to be.
Cindy Smith – Sep 29, 2021
Thanks Cindy, We appreciate you as well! Rachel...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Well were do I start, I've been going here for a year. Last time I went for my depo shot 3 months ago I felt dirty after leaving. None of the chairs were apart, I was asked to give a urine sample touching everything along the way to the bathroom then they decided to do my temperature check after touching everything, no hand sanitizer given for patients the nurse that performed the shot on me had her mask around her neck didn't wear gloves and didn't wash her hands for me to see. I'm already as well as my household at higher risk witch leads me to today. I called once again to refill my depo shot and was told I had to come in for an exam. After explaining myself and house are at higher risk and if I could please get a re-fill this time to hold me off till October I'd be more than happy to come in once our numbers due to covid went down some. The front desk was rude, had me in tears and told me, basically forced my hand saying I can't get my shot unless I risk myself coming in. I don't
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Ashley garvey – Jul 15, 2020
Miss Ashley, I so apologize you had this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Dr. Spieldoch is an excellent physician. I have been her patient for over 10 years and would highly recommend her. She is thorough and explains procedures and processes.
May 30, 2020
Thank you, thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
I have had two separate surgeries performed by Dr. Spieldoch. From the first office visit with her, I felt confident that she was the perfect surgeon for me. The entire staff in the McDowell Mountain Gynecology is professional, thorough and kind. I'm so glad that I put my trust and confidence in Dr. Spieldoch. Not only is she highly skilled as a surgeon, she has the great ability to listen to all questions and then explain everything that is needed in an easy to understand way. I highly recommend Dr. Rachel Spieldoch.
Jeri Bishop – Apr 29, 2020
Thank you, Thank you! We appreciate your kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Sr. Rachel Spieldoch was my Surgeon for a hysterectomy; on the first consult with her, my husband and I felt pretty confident we were in the hands of a highly experienced and knowledgeable doctor. You need to be with someone that you feel at ease that you are in the right hands to do something life-changing. I highly recommend her.
Laura W-Ch – Jan 02, 2020
Dr. Spieldoch's Reply –
Thank you for your confidence and kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Dr. Spieldoch and her staff are INCREDIBLE! Very caring, welcoming, and informative office! I came in search of more permanent birth control options. They got to know me as a person, understand my needs, answered my questions, and there was NO judgement that as a 34 year old woman I was set on not having children. Her surgical skills, bedside manner, and knowledge is what sets her apart!!! Not only was my surgery a success, but she didn't rest until she found the IUD placed 5 years ago at another office that went missing! She wasn't convinced it just "magically came out" as other doctors thought. Talk about a lifesaver because she found it up near my stomach and it could've done permanent damage!! I am forever grateful for her determination to provide the best care possible, going above and beyond, and literally saving my life!!! I will be referring all family and friends to her for all their gynecology needs!
Aug 21, 2019
Wonderful! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Very easy to discuss problems with.
pinmfld – Jun 01, 2019
Thank you so much!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Always happy with their services. Friendly and professional.
May 30, 2019
Thank you, thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Rachel Spieldoch and her incredible staff my lifestyle is healthy, energetic and full of hope. I am a 24/7 caregiver for my spouse - a demanding occupation that means my health, physical and mental, have to be in top condition to support my husband's needs. While this may not apply directly to the practice of gynecology, it surely speaks to the humankindess, sensitivity and focus of Dr. Spieldoch and her dedicated staff. She/they have always been there to guide me through my own sometimes challenging medical needs leaving me with the assurance that I can continue to meet the unexpected. Can't possibly ask for a better group of "angels." They are generous with their compassion, willing to go the extra mile(s) in keeping me on track as they do, without a doubt, all their other patients. I have been a patient here since the 90s and could not, would not, think of remaining with any other than the best. Thank you all for such wonderful care and encouragement. You are GREAT!
May 29, 2019
We appreciate your kind words and confidence in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
I have an gynecologist but she could not address my problem and referred me to another. Ultimately after researching others I made an appointment with Dr Spieldoch. I found everyone in her office to be friendly and sensitive to privacy. She was very kind and informative as to solutions available etc. I scheduled the follow up with her office for treatment and considering transferring all my records and obstetric care to her.
May 29, 2019
Dr. Spieldoch's Reply –
Thank you for the confidence in us!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Dr. Spieldoch is very professional and so knowledgeable in her field. She explained a procedure you will be doing for me and was patience, kind, confident, and outstanding in the information she provided to me. The office staff and office manager were also professional and I would highly recommend this office for your medical needs. Judy
May 25, 2019
Thank you, thank you for your appreciation and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
After seeing many doctors & never finding results, Dr. Spieldoch has addressed all my issues with great success. My quality of life has improved dramatically. The care that she & her team give is superb. I highly recommend them.
May 24, 2019
Dr. Spieldoch's Reply –
We love when we can help! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Office is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Spieldoch is knowledgeable and caring. She listens to you and puts you at eases. I have referred my friends and my daughters .
May 20, 2019
Thank you so much!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
I cannot say more good things about Dr Spieldoch. I have never been to a dr who has taken the time to explain things properly , she has a calmness about her and yet very professional. For me this is a FIRST as I dont go to doctors often.
May 18, 2019
We agree!! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Went for a prescription renewal and was determined I needed a follow up ultrasound. She got me in immediately. She takes her time to answer questions and explains procedures thoroughly. She is caring, easy to talk to and doesn’t rush through the appointment. I definitely would recommend her. She also answers her emails in a timely manner.
May 17, 2019
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Spieldoch at perimenopause and now menopause. Her attention, knowledge, advice, and treatments have been incredibly helpful. She greets me with a hug and spends quality time with me; listening and diagnosing. Her office staff is very friendly - never had to wait more than 5-10 mins in waiting room. Also, it is very convenient that she provides in office both ultrasounds & blood work, when needed. You can ask questions to Dr. Spieldoch on her portal at any time and she is quick to respond.
May 14, 2019
Dr. Spieldoch's Reply –
We appreciate you and your kind words!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Spieldoch for many years and both she and her associate, Dr. Hartzfeld are OUTSTANDING physicians. I simply cannot express a higher recommendation. They are true professionals, knowledgable, talented and kind. A perfect combination!
May 12, 2019
Thank you, thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?
Dr. Spieldoch is very well-informed and supportive Takes the time to cover all aspects, pros and cons of treatments available. Takes the time to ask questions and listens; she truly engages the patient.
May 11, 2019
Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Spieldoch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spieldoch?