Dr. Rachel Scott, MD

Dr. Rachel Scott, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. Rachel Scott, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Danville, IN and has been practicing for 4 years. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Scott accepts

Dr. Scott accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Scott's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hidradenitis
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Laxity
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

"Hello, I am Dr. Rachel Scott. I am a surgeon providing Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery services in the Western suburbs of Indianapolis, Indiana. I am a Board Certified in both Plastic and General Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Su...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott?
Dr. Scott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rachel Scott, MD
Dr. Scott was my plastic surgeon for my breast cancer. She is a very good listener and communicator, my questions and concerns were answered with respect and dignity. To quote my husband, "She is an artist".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
We were extremely happy with the service provided by Dr. Scott and her staff. Could not have asked for a better experience. She was very knowledgable and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr Scott made me comfortable, answered all my questions, and gave me information that I had not thought of asking. She was easy to talk to and was interested in me as a person. I would definitely go back to Dr. Scott!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott explained the procedure thoroughly. Spent time asking me questions and answering my questions. I felt comfortable placing my care in her hands and I couldn't be happier with the surgical results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott approached me in a manner that immediately made me comfortable. Dressed very professional, while presenting a casual demeanor. My entire experience, office visits and surgery, is to be commended. Good luck to her and her staff. Great job! Stan Cummings Plainfield, IN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott was amazing! I could tell she wanted me to be pleased with the result of my surgery, but still wanted me to be medically "sound" afterwards. Every question I had was answered in a way I could easily understand and I never felt rushed. She was very caring, pleasant and relatable. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
She is very friendly, and if I have anything else done I would go back to her in a heart beat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott & her team are simply wonderful! The best experience with any doctor's office that I have ever had. If you are in need of plastic surgery, do yourself a favor and make a consultation appointment with her. You will be glad you did. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Scott. She is attentive, listens and thoroughly explains all aspects. She truly cared about me and my concerns. Should I need plastic surgery again in the future, I won't go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr.Scott provided reconstructive surgery for me, as my breast cancer required a bilateral mastectomy. Though my skin was thin and slow to expand, she patiently coaxed it along, giving it every chance for the desired outcome. Now, after all is done, I am amazed at how near to my old self that I look and feel. I am very grateful for her skill and expertice, along with the compassion and cheerful encouragement she and her staff showed to me throughout the process. I highly recommend Dr. Scott.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott offers amazing personalized care. She is attentive, caring, and excellent at what she does. She made herself available for my emergency surgery and provided the best care possible after. I feel very blessed to have had her as my surgeon and Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Scott for a concern regarding scar tissue and underlying cyst. She was very pleasant to work with. After attempting a non-surgical method (which somewhat relieved my situation), surgery was successfully performed by Dr. Scott. She is compassionate and skilled. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
I recently had a minor procedure with Dr. Scott. My experience went as well as anyone could have hoped with Dr. Scott going over all details of my procedure, making sure any questions I had were answered, and being respectful of my time being prompt at appointment time etc. The day of my procedure went well and I was in and out before I knew it. I have almost no scarring already and believe my incision area will heal in a way that makes it tough to see. Dr. Scott is excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Scott! I went to Dr. Scott for a second opinion and found that she was the better fit for me. I always felt important and well taken care of by Dr. Scott and her entire staff. I'm very happy with my results and would not hesitate to go back for any future medical needs. Thank you for changing my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott was amazing from the first time I met her. She is down to earth and very easy to speak with. She is approachable and understanding, which made me comfortable with my decision to utilize her services. I never gave a second thought on getting a second opinion. On the day of my surgery she was able to lower my stress and anxiety level with her calm way matter of fact way of speaking. Her staff is also amazing! I will always highly recommend Dr. Scott.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?
Great experience! From consult to follow-up, Dr. Scott was attentive, approachable and positive. I felt confident in her knowledge/experience, as well as the knowledge of her nursing staff. The office staff was friendly and helpful and clearly vested in the patient's experience. It's great to have a quality plastic surgeon here on the far West side!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Scott, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Scott treats patients.