Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD

Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD

Addiction PsychiatryFemale

Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Miami, FL. She is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Baptist Health Medical Group

Baptist Health Medical Group6900 Sw 80th St Miami, FL 33143
New Patient?

Dr. Rohaidy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rohaidy

4.2

Dr. Rohaidy

Dr. Rohaidy saw me as a new patient in a timely manner. She spent ample time with me getting to the root of my issues. Unbeknown to me, Dr. Rohaidy recognized concerns I had and placed me on the right path towards a better version of myself. Her medication choice has improved my attention to detail and performance at work to the point where I was recognized for my successful achievements! Additionally, she is readily available at all times through Telehealth if I needed her services in an instant. I would highly recommend her services to anyone in the community looking for an excellent psychiatrist.
Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
Dr. Rohaidy is an exceptional psychiatrist. She really listens to my concerns and I feel very comfortable. She has helped me significantly with my anxiety and depression. So grateful for her!
Jan 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
Dr. Rohaidy took the time to listen to my mother, she understood our concerns and really takes all of what we say into account. There are not many who would listen as she does. She is very supportive and a great doctor
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
Dr. Rohaidy is caring and it shows. She took the time to listen to me and never judged me. I would definitely recommend her!
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
She's a good psychiatrist (her medication regimens have been very effective for me); however, she doesn't spend enough time with you. My appointments are usually 5 minutes or less, which makes me feel like she's brushing my concerns off. She is nice, though.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Mar 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
Dr Rohaidy is pleasant enough however when in an appointment with her it is like getting blood from a stone, it seems like she just want the visit to end to get to the next patient. I find I have to ask 100 questions to get any info from her. It’s impossible to get through to her during a crisis. I feel I’m in a worse situation after being a patient of hers. I feel she is not very empathetic and does not really care about how you are doing leaving 6 weeks between contact when in a terrible mental situation is not ok in my opinion. I will be seeking out a new psychiatrist who will give me more tailored care and listen to my concerns.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
My experience with Dr. Rohaidy and her staff was extremely disappointing and disturbing. On 4 different occasions, I called her office to ask her a question and the person who answered the phone not only prevented me from speaking with her, she proceeded to give me medical advice and even suggest the dosage for a particular medication! I also called several times to make a follow-up appointment and was told they would get back to me to schedule but never did. Dr. Rohaidy never even bothered to call back to check on my condition. I definitely would not recommend this doctor!
Wilfredo Leon – Mar 23, 2020
Hello Wilfredo, we sincerely apologize that your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
I had a good experience going to see the Doctor. Made me feel at ease and welcomed me to office. I feel I'm in good hands.
Ramon Arocha – Jan 28, 2020
Hi Ramon - We truly appreciate the five-star...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?
Wonderful, she saved my daughter from a total meltdown, don't have words enough to thank her!
Gloria in Mount Dora, FL – Apr 05, 2019
Hello Gloria, thank you for the compliment. Your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rohaidy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rohaidy?