Dr. Rachel Oliver, MD

Dr. Rachel Oliver, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female
Dr. Rachel Oliver, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Meridian, ID and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Mt Sinai School Of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

3520 E Louise Dr

Meridian, ID 83642

• Altius Health Plans
  • Anthem
  • Optima Health

Learn about Dr. Oliver

See how frequently Dr. Oliver performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cervicitis
high
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Vaginal Surgery

Dr. Oliver's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Mt Sinai School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Universidad De Guadalajara
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Riverside Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Oliver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oliver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oliver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oliver's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oliver to family and friends

Dr. Oliver's Performance

Dr. Oliver is beyond amazing. She is genuine and truly cares about her patients. She makes herself available at any time and her follow up/follow thru is remarkable. She is extremely busy however when she talks to you, she makes you feel like you really are her only concern. Dr. Oliver handles...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am so impressed with her. She truly cares about her patients and listens to all of your concerns and explains things so throughly. I will recommend her to all of my friends. Her attitude is so easy going and calm. I have kind of a complicated situation and when it seemed no one was willing to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After having my 5th loss, Dr Oliver and her staff were all wonderful. Also, after weeks of waiting ended up needing another d and c. She performed my d and c very well as I had little pain. She definitely knows what she is doing. Thank you Dr Oliver!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend going to Dr.Oliver. She had done a simple procedure that didn't go as planned. It ended up costing me a lot of money and it put me out of work for 3 month. I had to get additional surgeries because of what she did. I am now dealing with more doctor appointments. She was not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This review is specifically for Dr. Rachel Oliver. I am a medical professional myself and I was shocked my her condescending attitude. I am an RN in Women's health, so I am not ignorant of this area of study. She doesn't explain procedures, doesn't obtain informed consent and is very flip in her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Our practice truly values your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact our practice manager at 801-268-6811 so that we may work to make the situation better. Thank you.