Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD

Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Gulfport, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus in 2009 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, psychiatry, and more.Read her story

3104 Beach Blvd S # 400

Gulfport, FL 33707

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. McKenna's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychoeducation
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Transgender Disorders

Dr. McKenna (previously Dr. Metheny) recognizes the power of psychotherapy and wants each patient to have numerous treatment options. Through working in specialized clinics for autism, psychosis, mood disorders, ADHD, eating disorders and anxiety disorders, she has the expertise to help you and/or your family!

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McKenna

Dr. McKenna?
Dr. McKenna's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD
she doesnt follow up or pay attention when calling in script refills. She doesnt follow through with treatment plans and leaves the patients on their own accord when they arent prepared for the world. she doesnt keep accurate notes at $500/ hr there is no room for accuracy and no allowance to be seen as needed to be fixed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
Doctor McKenna has really been a lifesaver for me. She is caring, compassionate, and patient at each session and makes a point to explain things thoroughly. One thing that sets her apart from many others is the willingness to go above and beyond. She has always responded quickly to requests for appointments or any questions that I may have. I will so happy that I found her and I recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
Great! Very communicative and helpful with scheduling and has been soo helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
Dr. McKenna has treated my entire family for years including individual therapy and family therapy for my son, daughter, and myself. Dr. McKenna's combination of compassion, understanding, education, training, experience, dedication, and progressive thinking (outside the box) all combined with the ease of online treatment makes MD Support an excellent option with no comparison! Thank you Dr. McKenna and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. McKenna. I was a little unsure at first of seeing a Psychiatrist online or any doctor for that matter. But, actually it worked out great. I would have been late had this not been online. I felt like she listened to me and was very engaged. I had no problem picking up my prescription and am looking forward to my follow up with her. Thank you Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
Dr MeKenna is one of the most positive people I know. Her practice is inviting and welcoming. She dedicates her time with me 100%. I feel heard and understood. I trust Dr McKenna and we work like a team to work things out for me.She is not overwhelming or judgemental. I respect her recommendations and she seems to know just how much i can do between sessions so I don't feel like a failure or decide not to see her again. I believe I can do again when I didn't in the past.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
Dr. McKenna is an excellent psychiatrist that really cares about her patients as I could see it in her eyes when had my first appointment.....via webcam I know I know Not gonna lie at first I was skeptical if this new way of practicing medicine via webcam would feel unnatural so to speak. I thought it would be uncomfortable and impersonal, but it was just the opposite as I felt like I was right there in in the office with Dr. McKenna. She is young, ambitious and caring, very rare to find!
Amazing!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
It is rare to find a doctor who is sincerely caring and willing to spend the time it takes to treat complex psychological disorders. If you are a parent looking for help for an adolescent, I highly recommend her. Not only will she quickly earn your child's trust, but she is very intelligent and responds to your questions and concerns in a thorough and timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
Best doctor/patient experience I have had in years. Highly recommended if you want a doctor who actually cares about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?
very good, lots of time, very intelligent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel McKenna, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McKenna?