Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Kulsakdinun

Fox Valley Comprehensive Hlthcr

1435 N Randall Rd Ste 302 Elgin, IL 60123

Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Elgin, IL. She graduated from University Of Il Chicago Med School and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Kulsakdinun accepts

Dr. Kulsakdinun accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Kulsakdinun's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kulsakdinun's Top Procedures and Conditions

Encounters for Normal Pregnancies

Dr. Kulsakdinun treats Encounters for Normal Pregnancies more than 79% of her peers

Dr. Kulsakdinun treats this condition more than 79% of her peers

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening

2.4

Dr. Kulsakdinun?
Dr. Kulsakdinun's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD
bad customer service, no phone number for billing problems, they refused to pay $200 refund to me after blue cross covered the visit in full
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
The receptionist refuse to take a message for the doctor. I felt she was giving me misinformation.Im sure it was rocky I was speaking too. Of course she refused to give her name. She told me to find another doctor. I didn't know a nurse/ receptionist can make that choice. How do u tell a doctors patient for 17 years that. I asked to leave a message for Paula she refused again. I had to contact an Advocate specialist to leave a message.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
Its really too bad that I have to write this review as the doctors, Rachel and Pamorn Kulsak are very pleasant and comfortable. IF...you can get past their terrible office staff. The staff should all be fired. Their billing practices are absurd. Since I was at work and could not fill out a credit card authorization form they literally told my young adult daughter to put her clothes back on and leave their office as she would not be seen. My daughter was there for an emergency! TERRIBLE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
Dr. Rachel was great for many years. She was kind. She asked questions, but now it's all about money. She's evil just like her office staff. I've been paying a copay for my annual checkup for several years. Apparently, if she asks you if you want your bc refilled, it's considered a medical visit. I disputed a claim. My insurance agreed with me by reaching out to the dr's office to ask for the refund. All of sudden, the claim changed from annual to medical, so I have to pay a fee. Never again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
Beware of $250 deposit they require from you. 3 months went by and we still had not been reimbursed. We were given an email to billing. We emailed billing a handful of times with no response. We contested the charge on our cc. Insurance had verified to us that insurance paid and provided us with documentation. 5 months later we were reimbursed but was $45 short. They stated they charged us for contesting them. I called and was told that this was normal and was eventually hung up on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
The office is not well-run. It's the first I've heard of a doctor's office charging the patient for providing another doctor (primary care physician) with notes and mammograms results, etc. I can understand charging if it's the patient asking for copies of tests for her own records but if it's doctor to another doctor, there should be professional courtesy. I guess this office has none. The office staff is not helpful at all. I will start looking for another Ob-gyn soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
I have never had any issues with scheduling or billing in the 8 years I have been under Dr. Kulsakdinun's care. The staff has always been helpful answering questions and filling out paperwork needed by my employer. Dr. Rachel delivered my son and was amazing. I don't trust any other OB with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
This place is absolutely horrific. The receptionist Rocky is a nightmare. We had went in for 1 OB apt they made us put a down payment for the delivery. I ended up switching doctors. I had called twice to see where the check was for the reimbursement and she said I needed to go through insurance. It has nothing to do with insurance. So, I called them anyway and they said everything was processed and clear. When I called her back she would literally not let me speak and then hung up on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
This doctor and staff are very unprofessional. The staff is very rude to say the least and not willing to resolve any issues. They charge an upfront hefty fee and you will not get it back for months if at all. Even then you have to fight for it to get it back. They bill insurance incorrectly and then refuse to fix the problem. All they care about is themselves and getting paid and not the patients. Save yourself a head ache and go elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
when I was pregnant, the office charged me ahead of time for labor. later, I switched to another doctor and required refund. it took us 2 months to call the office and hospital to get the refund. the office receptionist fat woman and other staff were rude. one time, my hobby and insurance agent talked to her on phone than hanged up, called her back, she said she never talked to my houband. they charged me $50 for faxing records fee which never told us when I fill up the form.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
HORRIBLE experience with the staff. They billed my insurance incorrectly, failed to tell me I had any out standing balance on my account, then charged me an additional 200 for that days visit. They then refused to speak with my insurance company to correct it. They called them liars and refused any responsibility. They were rude and horrible on the phone. I am an RN myself and have never seen such poor standards for a medical office. They refused to give me a number of someone else to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
Horrible experience. Front desk was rude, refused to bill my insurance, made me pay out of pocket and eventually billed the insurance incorrectly only for labwork and put the wrong address on the forms so 2 years later I had a collections account on my credit report after never receiving a bill! It was cleared quickly, thanks to the lab co., but apparently this is not uncommon with this office. MD was in the room for less than 5 minutes for an annual exam. Had to pay again to get my records.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?
I love Dr. Kulsakdinun, she is been my doctor for many years, but lastly the upfront payment it's been a pain. If you dont have the 200.00 dlls. you are bot able to received services, It's the only office where you pay upfront! :(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kulsakdinun?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology