Dr. Rachel M. Eyma, MD

Dr. Rachel M. Eyma, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 38 years old

39 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Eyma specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Orlando, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Eyma? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Eyma's Experience

See how Dr. Eyma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eyma

Dr. Eyma accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eyma has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eyma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eyma to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Eyma's Performance
in Orlando, Fl |
I have been a patient of Dr Eyma since around 2011-2012 maybe even before. I have never had a bad experience with her and I would never go to another Primary care Doctor. I even moved away for work for one year and I came right back and scheduled a follow up the month I came back. Her attitude is awesome and her bedside manner is amazing. I have friends and family I have referred to her. She is the best DOCTOR I have had in life and I have now. No one else compares!
in Greenlawn, NY |
Dr. Eyma was my doctor when I lived in Orlando and I thought she was great. I did feel she listened carefully to my complaints as a patient and she diagnosed a condition in early stages and encouraged me through an effort at weight loss. The results were great. I would have kept going to her had I not had to move.
in Longwood, Fl |
I had been a patient of hers for about 5 years and I had been communicating symptoms of asthma during the entire time. Her only suggestion was to breathe into a brown paper bag because it was just anxiety attacks and I was hyperventilating. Yeah. Tell an asthmatic to breathe into a bag when they aren't getting oxygen. BOZO! All she does is have you take blood tests and then she prescribes meds. Couldn't diagnose her way out of a heart attack, "Just anxiety. Here. Take these aspirin."
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Eyma is a very inconsiderate physician. She is currently my primary doctor yet refused to see me when I asked for an appointment. Every time I tried to schedule in the past her office was closed. They seem to be closed at all random hours during days of the week. When looking for a new primary doctor definitely do not select Dr. Eyma as she will never be available and will refuse to see you once your call finally goes through.
Have you seen Dr. Rachel M. Eyma, MD?
Are you Dr. Eyma?

Compare Dr. Eyma

Dr. Eyma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Eyma has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eyma's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Eyma does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Eyma and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

State University Of New York At Stony Brook

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Eyma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eyma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Eyma does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Eyma and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.